剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
To safeguard the pregnancy.
所以我需要你来暂时接管国家
Which is why I need you to hold the fort for the time being.
仪式性事务可以由王太后代理
The Queen Mother can deputize for ceremonial matters
直到我生下孩子
until the child is born.
好的
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 首相
Thank you, Prime Minister.
这对我至关重要
It would mean a great deal to me...
特别是对我个人
personally.
演出棒极了
It was wonderful.
他们不是讽刺纨绔子弟
If they weren't sending up toffs...
就是嘲笑政♥府♥的腐♥败♥
...they were having a go at government corruption
和主教的虚伪
or the hypocrisy of our bishops,
或者挖苦英国的战争能力
or having a dig at the British war effort.
有一段他们还开女王的玩笑来着
At one point they even turned on the Queen.
-女王 -那段真挺有意思的
- The Queen? - It was really very funny.
我们也非常期待接下来
We are also very much enthused
对印度和巴基斯坦的访问
about our forthcoming trip to India and Pakistan.
菲利普亲王说 他非常期待
Prince Philip tells me he is very much looking forward
带我去开伯尔山口
to taking me up the Khyber Pass.
后来他们还说到了你
And then they came on to you.
你最害怕什么
Um, what are you most afraid of?
"早上的报纸"
"The arrival of the newspapers in the morning."
我学得不像 总是学不好
It's no use me trying to replicate it. I'll never do it justice.
-表演过分吗 -不过分
- Was it cruel? - Not cruel, no.
-人们笑了吗 -是的
- Were people laughing? - Yes.
布斯比笑了吗
Did Boothby laugh?
谁提布斯比了
Who said anything about Boothby?
我猜你是跟他去的吧 他笑了吗
I'm assuming it's who you were there with. Did he laugh?
是的
Yes.
你呢
Did you?
我也笑了 你应该去看一次
Yes. You should go.
看看你的烂国家里正发生着什么
See what's happening to your bloody country.
约翰 你把泳裤带上了吗
John, have you packed the swimming shorts?
-是的 先生 都装好了 -很好
- Yes, sir, all packed. - Good man.
你好
Hello.
你好
Ah, hello.
真好啊 你也要来吗
How nice. You're coming too?
来 不 我要走了
Coming? Uh, no. I'm going.
-去哪儿 -圣莫利茨
- Where? - St. Moritz.
这么神秘
How mysterious.
你呢
You?
巴尔莫勒
Balmoral.
不同的国家
Separate countries.
真合适啊
How apposite.
什么意思
What does that mean?
适当 合适 适宜 恰当
Appropriate, suitable, fitting, apt.
我知道"合适"是什么意思
I know what "Apposite" means.
我是说 你想说什么
I mean, what are you trying to say?
别担心
Oh, don't worry about that.
你去享受你的山吧 亲爱的
You just enjoy the mountains, dear.
你是个叛徒吗 沃德先生
Are you a traitor, Mr. Ward?
卑鄙小人
Scumbag!
在这件案子里 我们见识到了
We have come from the very depths of lechery and depravity
好色和堕落的深渊
in this case.
卖♥♥淫
Prostitution,
乱♥交♥
promiscuity,
性变♥态♥
perversion.
烦恼和纷争
The trouble and strife.
刀和叉
The fork and knife.
法夫公爵夫人
Duchess of Fife.
但是他们让她变成了斑鸠 知道我什么意思吧
But they turtle-dove her. Know what I mean?
这个有着斯蒂芬·沃德和
What is this loose,
他伙伴的放任 卑鄙的世界是什么样子
despicable world of Stephen Ward and his associates?
看看他们的行为 似乎我们以前所珍视的价值观
To look at their behavior, it seems the values we once held dear,
礼貌 尊重 信任
decency, respect, trust,
都只存在于过去
are a thing of the past.
我作为这个伟大国家的首相
In my position as Prime Minister of this great country,
经常有很多伟人来拜访我
I am frequently visited by many great men
他们经常问我 我最怕什么
and often ask me about what I am most afraid.
我的回答
My answer?
怕事啊 亲爱的朋友 怕事
Events, dear boy, events.
秋天
Autumn.
早上报纸的到来
The arrival of the newspapers in the morning.
文明社会不再文明
Civilized society is no longer civilized.
统治阶级放弃了自己的责任
The ruling class has given up on its responsibilities
不再以身作则
and no longer sets the right example.
它已经从原本的缩水彻底沉默
It has sunk instead to a shrunken version of itself.
我的眼睛欺骗我了吗
Do my eyes deceive me?
那个盯着我看的人 真的是我所想的那个人吗
Is that really who I think it is, staring back at me?
我今晚来剧场
I've come to the theater tonight
是因为我听说有一些厚脸皮的年轻讽刺作家
because I've heard that some cheeky young satirists
通过模仿我来谋生
are making a living doing impressions of me,
这很容易
which is handy,
因为他们告诉我 无论我去哪里
because I'm told I leave a terrible impression
都会留下糟糕的印象
wherever I go.
我会对他们说
To them I say,
"真为你感到羞愧 为你们所有人感到羞愧"
"Shame on you. Shame on all of you."
沃德这样的人不值得同情
Men like Ward deserve none of our pity.
他们只配得到蔑视
They are deserving only of our contempt.
除去英国社会中心
The time has finally come
道德腐烂的时刻终于到来了
to cut out the moral rot at the heart of British society.
你不能仅仅因为
You will not convict the defendant
被告在堕落的中心就给他定罪
just because he was at the center of all this depravity,
而是因为他是帮凶
but because he was the orchestrator of it.
毫无疑问 他是一个极其肮脏的人
Be in no doubt, he is a thoroughly filthy fellow.
因此基于最高的公众利益
It is therefore in the highest public interest
你们尽你们的责任
that you do your duty
判处他在这个案子中
and return a verdict of guilty
有罪
on this indictment.
休庭 明早9点开庭
Court adjourned until nine a.m. Tomorrow.
已经证实了
And that's confirmed?
明白了
Understood.
陛下
Your Majesty.
迈克尔
Yes, Michael.
坐吧
Oh, do sit down.
谢谢夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
我们已经向打听的人说的很清楚
Well, we've made it perfectly clear to all that inquire
您要休息很长时间
that you're taking an extended period of, uh, rest.
但是有的时候人们坚持
Uh, but sometimes people insist.
比如英国马术协会
The British Horse Society, for example.
他们还在努力争取他们的...
They're still struggling with the approval of their, um...
慈善身份的许可
Um, charitable status.
他们认为您的介入可能会加快点进程
And they thought your intervention might speed things up a bit.
把文件留下就行了 迈克尔
Yes, just leave me the paperwork, Michael.
还有一两个紧急的皇家委任认证
And there are one or two urgent royal warrants
需要您的同意
that require your assent.
好 那就是吗
Yes. Is that it?
不是 夫人 还有一件事
I'm afraid not, ma'am. One more thing.
有点微妙
It's a little delicate. Um...
处于普罗富莫丑闻中心的那个人
The man at the center of the Profumo scandal.
斯蒂芬·沃德
Stephen Ward?
是
Right.
他自杀了
He's taken his own life.
天啊
Goodness.
在他工作的地方 家里
At his practice, his home,
警♥察♥发现了某些东西 一幅肖像
the police found certain items, among them a portrait,
沃德先生手绘的肖像
a hand-drawn portrait done by Mr. Ward himself
画的是...
of...
是谁
Of?
爱丁堡公爵 夫人
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表