剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
his family and his people.
这些人啊
And what people.
这些家庭啊
What a family.
这个家园啊
What a home.
如果你们周四午餐俱乐部的成员
Should you Thursday Club members ever grow tired
厌倦了伦敦苍白空洞的生活
of your colorless and empty lives in London,
我建议你们
I suggest immediate relocation
赶紧移居到汤加边上的这个小岛上
to the discrete island nations nestled around Tonga...
这绝对是这个地球上最接近天堂的地方
surely the closest one can come to heaven on Earth.
"我们从来没受到过如此热烈的欢迎
"Never have we received such a welcome,
吃过如此美味的佳肴
or eaten so well.
我从来没有这么想
Never have I experienced such a willingness
放飞自我 享受一切
to set oneself free and enjoy.
到现在为止
And nowhere on Earth,
我们走过了地球上这么多地方
and we have, by this point, traveled across almost every inch,
从来没遇到过
have we encountered
如此美丽的女人"
such beautiful women."
再见
Bye!
"这几天真的非常难忘
"These really have been the most remarkable few days.
三天之后
And it is with the greatest reluctance,
我们才恋恋不舍地离开了那里
that after three days here, we tear ourselves away,
我们每个人都
each of us, not a little bit,
深深爱上了那里"
but a great deal in love."
纳赫姆男爵收
这是你丈夫的笔迹吧
That is your husband's handwriting, isn't it?
你说你需要证据
You said you needed evidence.
这不是皇家巡游 分明是五个月的单身汉聚会
That's not a royal tour they're on, it's a five-month stag night.
每个港口都会找妓♥女♥
Whores in every port.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 女王陛下
- Happy Christmas. - Happy Christmas, Your Majesty.
-你好 谢谢 -感谢上帝
- Hello. Thank you. -Oh, thank God.
好了 你们俩 很好 现在
All right, you two. Good, now...
谢谢
Thank you.
爱德华
Edward!
很高兴见到你
Delighted to see you.
写好了吗
Written it yet?
没有
No.
我在等待灵感
I'm waiting for inspiration to strike.
能向你建议一些关于圣诞节与英联邦的
Might I suggest some gung-ho platitudes
同心协力的陈词滥调吗
about Christmas and the Commonwealth?
他们就希望我这么说 我想说自己的话
That's what they want me to say. I mean what I want to say.
好吧
Right.
你调好了吗 家庭服务
Have you got it yet? Home Service.
快好了 先生
Nearly there, sir.
菲利普到底在哪
Where exactly is Philip?
-我上次听说在格雷厄姆地 -那是哪
- Graham Land, last I heard. - Where's that?
-迪基 格雷厄姆地在哪 -南极洲吧
- Dickie, where's Graham Land? - Antarctica. Is it?
-在南边还是北边 -北边
- Is that north or is that south? - It's north.
-别瞎说 在南边 -有人清楚吗
- Don't be silly, it's south. - Does anyone actually know?
是的 因为北极圈在北边
Well, yes, because the Arctic is north
所以南极洲在非北边 对吧 迪基
and so Antarctica is non-north, isn't it, Dickie?
"非北边"是什么
What's "non-north"?
进来
Come.
-时间到了 -很好
- It's time. - Good.
-陛下 各位殿下 -孩子们
- Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses. - Oh, children.
来自爱丁堡公爵殿下的
Now, a Christmas announcement from His Royal Highness,
圣诞公告
the Duke of Edinburgh.
早上好
Good morning.
这里是不列颠尼亚号♥
This is Britannia.
我正在南太平洋的边缘和大家讲话
I'm speaking to you from the edge of the South Pacific.
南纬59度 西经60度
59 degrees south and 60 degrees west.
你们得把地球仪倒过来才能找到这位置
You have to turn the globe upside down to find this place.
事实上 我们
Indeed, a few of us
皇家游艇上的一些人也感觉有些上下颠倒
aboard the Royal Yacht feel a little upside-down...
从未离家这么远
having never been this far from home.
位置的偏远
The remoteness of the location
让人有了难得的思考的机会
presents one with a precious opportunity to think...
思考人生 生活方式
about one's own life, one's own way of living.
我们现在环游过了世界 见过各种部落
We've traveled the world now and seen all manner of tribes,
社会和文化
societies and cultures.
我们不停地争论
We've had endless debates
哪个地方有最好的政♥府♥体系
about which places have the best systems of government
司法系统 或最有趣的宗教
or justice or the most interesting religions.
我们很惊讶
And we've been amazed,
也为所见的很多深深感染
and impressed by so much of what we have seen.
这很自然地让我们开始反省自己的人生
Naturally, it has led us to examine our own lives...
自己的生活方式
and the way we live.
我们视作理所当然的事物
The things we take for granted.
这真是菲利普吗 不是模仿他的演员吧
Is that really Philip? It's not some sort of Philip impersonator?
为什么
Why?
他听起来好奇怪 很不同
He just sounds so odd. So different.
我在这里 距离伦敦近一万英里的地方
And here I am, almost 10,000 miles from London...
周围是无尽的海水
surrounded by empty water.
船上的生活很好
It's a fine life on board a ship...
但也是孤独的
but it can be a solitary one.
我们团结一心
We are men together...
但各自独♥立♥
but we each stand alone.
我来告诉您 他们正在等您
I've been asked to tell you that they're ready for you.
好
Right.
最后一刻的改变吗
Last-minute changes?
-差不多吧 -需要我帮忙吗
- Something like that. - May I help?
不用了 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
讯号♥强度很好
Signal strength's good.
我绝不会
Far be it from me to...
看我是否顺利吧
Let's see if I can oil the wheels.
广播大厦一切就绪
All clear from Broadcasting House.
我们就等您了 陛下
We are ready for you, ma'am.
好的
Yes.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 陛下 -圣诞快乐 陛下
- Happy Christmas, Your Majesty. - Happy Christmas, ma'am.
英国和英联邦的人♥民♥
People of Britain and the Commonwealth
现在将会听到女王陛下的声音
will now listen to the voice of Her Majesty the Queen.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you. Ma'am.
又一年
Once again,
全世界都在互相交换着
messages of Christmas greeting
圣诞祝福的讯息
have been exchanged around the world...
由20世纪科学的无形翅膀
carried upon the invisible wings...
传播着
of 20th-century science.
来自英联邦每个角落的
And of all those many messages
这么多的讯息
from all corners of the Commonwealth,
都比不过听到我丈夫
none has given us greater pleasure
从南极洲偏远而孤独的地方说的话
than hearing those of my husband...
带给我们的莫大的愉快
from the remote and lonely spaces of Antarctica.
我想对他说
To him, I say...
家里的每个成员今天都聚在这里
from all the members of your family gathered here today...
我们都为在不列颠尼亚号♥上的你祝福
our very best wishes go to you on board Britannia.
一个团结的大家庭正在这里等你
A very large, united family is waiting for you here...
无论你在哪里 都会一直等着你
and will always be waiting for you, wherever you are.
-敬陛下 -敬陛下
- Her Majesty. - Her Majesty.
我想对英联邦那些
I would like to express my gratitude
努力建设我们伟大的城市的男女们
to those men and women of the Commonwealth
表达我的感激
whose efforts in our great cities...
菲利普
永远记住你有一个家
你在这
There you are!
你还好吗
You all right?
很好
Fine.
她的演讲
Her speech.
怎么了
What about it?
很感人 出乎意料地感人
Touching. Unexpectedly touching.
让我猝不及防
Caught me off guard.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表