剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
好的 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
-怎么了 迈克尔 -这件事...
- Yes, what is it, Michael? - Uh, it's just to say...
如果女王陛下希望的话
and we could, of course, discuss this on our return
可以在回宫的路上再谈
to the palace if Her Majesty prefers.
不 请坐 迈克尔
No. Do sit down, Michael.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you, ma'am.
是这样...
Um, but it seems that...
帕克夫人 海军上校帕克的妻子
Mrs. Parker, uh, who is the wife of Lieutenant Commander Parker...
我认识艾琳
Yes, I know who Eileen is.
她决定
she has decided to
提出与她丈夫离婚
sue her husband for divorce.
天哪 你就是想跟我说这件事吗
Goodness. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
对
Yes.
以及 虽然爱丁堡公爵殿下
And that while, of course, there is no suggestion whatsoever
并未被指责有任何不当举止
of any impropriety on the part of His Royal Highness,
我们还是应该做好准备看到一两条
the Duke of Edinburgh, we should perhaps be bracing ourselves
令人反感的新闻标题
for one or two irritating headlines.
为什么 有什么事吗
Why? Whatever for?
她提出离婚的理由是什么
What is it that she's alleging?
冷淡无情 经常不在家 还有...
Cruelty, unlawful desertion and, uh...
通奸 女王陛下
Uh, adultery, ma'am.
我们知道海军上校帕克
We're just aware of the fact that Lieutenant Commander Parker
是公爵殿下的私人秘书 关系很好
is His Royal Highness's private secretary, he's a close friend,
而且还有一封信
and there is this letter, I believe.
一封信
A letter?
由海军上校帕克所写
Written by Lieutenant Commander Parker
寄给了午餐俱乐部的其他会员
to his fellow members of the lunch club,
吹嘘着皇家巡游时的经历
bragging about exploits on the royal tour.
什么经历
What sort of exploits?
算了
No...
不必回答这个问题 谢谢你 迈克尔
I don't need an answer to that question. Thank you, Michael.
告退 女王陛下
Thank you, ma'am.
麦克米兰先生来了 女王陛下
Mr. Macmillan, Your Majesty.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
看来有人征集了大家的意见
I gather soundings have been taken,
你的诸位同事都认为
and that you have been chosen by your colleagues
你最适合接替安东尼先生的职位
as the man most able to unite the government and lead this country
联合政♥府♥ 领导国家
following Sir Anthony's resignation.
是的 陛下
Yes, ma'am.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
不过 你似乎是受命于危难之际
Although I fear you've inherited something of a poisoned chalice.
是的 我们正处于暴风雨之中
It's true. The storm is now raging against us.
艾登之战 让我们失去了曾经拥有的
With Eden's war, we've discarded the moral advantage
任何道德优势
or any goodwill we once held.
更何况经济形势也十分严峻
Not to mention the dire economic situation.
最近确实耗资巨大
It's really been quite ruinous.
但这不仅仅是艾登之战吧
But it wasn't just Eden's war, was it?
这场战争由政♥府♥授意执行
It was a war prosecuted by a government
而你 作为大臣 是政♥府♥要员
of which you, as chancellor, were a major constituent part.
我似乎还记得 在最初的时候
I also seem to remember that you were one of the loudest voices
你是最支持开战的人之一
in support of the war in the beginning.
我认为 敢做就要敢当
One always has to accept one's own part,
无论...
I believe...
情况有多糟糕
in any mess.
首相大人
Prime Minister.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
迈克尔 能让他们开辆车过来吗
Michael, could you ask them to send 'round one of the cars?
舰桥收到 请讲
Bridge receiving. Go ahead.
D哨点请求离开
D-Watch requests permission to leave.
允许 去吧
Granted. Affirmative.
你妻子已经知情
开始合法程序
甲板联络舰桥
Ship's communication to bridge.
舰桥收到 请讲
Bridge receiving. Go ahead.
有空吗
Do you have a moment?
你当时怎么想的
What were you thinking?
规则你很清楚 不能给任何人写信
You know the rules. No letters to anyone.
我让男爵一定要保密
I told Baron to be discreet.
但不知为何 信到了艾琳手里
But somehow the letter got back to Eileen.
现在她已经上书宫廷
And now she has written to the palace...
提出要跟我离婚
to give notice of her intention to sue me for divorce.
这意味着这件事又绕回到那个人了
Which means it's got back to you-know-who.
是的
Yes.
我觉得我们必须得这么想
I think we have to assume so.
别像那样开我的玩笑了
Don't tease me like that.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我还记得之前我们在马耳他的日子
I remember how we used to do this in Malta.
一起去食品杂货店买♥♥东西
Go grocery shopping together.
感觉已经过去了很久
Feels like a long time ago.
是的
Yes.
我这次来 是因为
The reason I came here today is, uh...
我很伤心地听说
because I heard, with great sadness,
你的婚姻陷入了困境
that there are difficulties in your marriage.
我来是想看看我和其他我认识的人
And I would like to know if there's anything that I or...
我们能不能帮上忙
anyone else can do to help.
我跟迈克的婚姻已经无可挽回了
My marriage to Mike is beyond help.
我明白了
I see.
我们已经不可避免地分居了有些时候了
Our separation has been inevitable for some time.
几年前我就想和迈克离婚了
I had intended to divorce Mike years ago,
但因为大家的注意力都在
but because of the attention
汤森德空军上校和玛格丽特公主的身上
surrounding Group Captain Townsend and Princess Margaret...
我决定把事情先放一放
I decided to hold back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但过去是过去 现在是现在 今非昔比了
But that was then. This is now.
有什么变化吗
What's changed?
什么都没有变 这就是问题所在
Nothing has changed. That's the problem.
事情变得更糟了
It just got worse.
有的女性可能会选择
And while some women may
忍♥受这种屈辱
elect to put up with this sort of humiliation,
但是我对我和孩子们的自尊心
I simply have too much respect
不允许我忍♥受它
for myself and my children to bear it.
对不起 我恐怕不太清楚你在说什么
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.
那就读读这个吧
Then read this.
别把它藏起来 夫人
Don't bury it, ma'am...
也别毁了它
or sweep it away.
它就在那里 白纸黑字地写着
It's there, in black and white.
你能帮我一个忙吗
Might I ask you a favor?
你先不要发表这篇声明
That you hold off your announcement,
好让我们先想想接下来要做什么
just while we work out what to do,
在这种情况下
In light of this?
我已经受够了帮你们这种人的忙
I've had enough of favors to you people.
我的整个成年生活都在给你们帮忙
My entire adult life has been favors to you.
你们这种人甚至连一点点感觉都没有
You people aren't even remotely aware
你知道给你们帮忙的代价
of the cost of the damage to families
对婚姻和家庭的伤害有多大吗
and marriages in your service.
我已经咨♥询♥过律师了 这就是我的决定
I've instructed a solicitor. That's my decision.
绅士们 我想代表我的客户艾琳·帕克女士
Gentlemen, I would like to make a brief statement
发表一份简短的声明
on behalf of my client, Mrs. Eileen Parker.
这些年 我经历了一段不幸福的婚姻
"Having endured an unhappy marriage for some years now,
我带着悲伤 得出了结论
I have come to the sad conclusion
正式的分开是对我们两个人最好的选项
that a formal separation is the best option for us both.
我的丈夫不论是作为父亲 还是丈夫
My husband has shown no inclination or enthusiasm
都没有任何意愿和热情去担负起责任
for the responsibilities of parenthood or marriage...
因此 离婚是唯一的解决办法
and divorce remains the only solution."
谢谢大家
Thank you.
刘易斯先生
Mr. Lewis!
快来看啊 公爵最好的朋友和妻子离婚啦
Duke's best friend and wife separate, read all about it!
公爵最好的朋友和妻子离婚了
快来看啊
Read all about it!
王宫里的帕克夫妇分开了
王宫里的帕克夫妇分开了
不
No.
长官
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表