剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
说吧
Yes, of course.
上次在伦敦时 杰克和我看起来
Last time we were in London, Jack and I probably seemed,
至少在表面上非常威风凛凛
at least from the outside, to be riding on a high.
是的 我也这么觉得
Yes, I should say so.
世界上最有名望的夫妻
The most celebrated and most famous couple in the world.
事实上 我当时仍深受产后问题的困扰
The truth is that I was still suffering from post-natal problems
就在生下我们的儿子后 杰克也有健康问题
after the birth of our son, and Jack had his own health issues.
说我们之间关系紧张也毫不为过
To say we were strained would be an understatement.
所以 当我们到达巴黎后...
So, when we got to Paris...
我也不妨告诉你吧
...I don't mind telling you,
我很高兴能在那里展现光彩
I took some pleasure in shining there.
之后在爱丽榭宫
Then, at the élysée Palace...
我是陪杰奎琳·肯尼迪到访巴黎的男人而已
I am the man who accompanied Jacqueline Kennedy to Paris...
我享受其中
I enjoyed it.
杰克对于我抢了他的风头非常生气
Jack didn't appreciate being upstaged.
-在人后... -我能想象到
- Behind closed doors... - I can imagine.
还有其他因素
There were other factors, too.
我们的医生
Our doctor.
在重要的行程前
Dr Jacobson routinely
雅各布森医生会照惯例为我们注射"鸡尾酒"
administers us his "cocktails" before major trips.
里面有维他命
Vitamins.
还有其他东西
But other substances too.
以刺♥激♥我们
To help pep us up or...
或是让我们平静下来
calm us down.
在那次晚宴上 他给我注射了一些东西
On the occasion of that dinner, he had given me something.
使我兴奋的东西
A little... booster.
有很多漂亮的画作
There were these beautiful paintings.
我和他说我需要振作起来
I told him I needed cheering up.
但我猜 也是那东西让我乱说话了
But I guess it loosened my tongue.
后来我听说这些荒谬的话传到了你的这里
And then I heard some of these terrible things got back to you and...
我无法表达那对我所造成的压力有多大
I can't tell you how much distress it's caused me.
或许我伤害了一位我非常钦佩的人
The idea that I might've upset someone I admire so much.
多谢你说这些
That's very kind of you to say.
是真的
It's true.
你履行职责与应对压力的方式
The way you do your job, the way you cope with the pressure,
你所作出的个人牺牲
the personal sacrifices you've made,
更别提你的沉着与高贵
not to mention your composure and dignity.
身为女人 这是非常鼓舞人的
As a woman, it's so inspiring.
你在加纳所做的一切
And what you just did in Ghana.
真的太厉害了
It was just extraordinary.
我应该说 我在加纳也没干什么
What I should've said was that I didn't do very much in Ghana.
我登上飞机就去了
I got on a plane and I went.
我去那的唯一原因就是
And the only reason I went
与你相比 我感觉自己非常无用
was because I felt utterly useless in comparison to you.
我是想和你竞争
And I was trying to compete.
如果有什么别的话 是我应该感谢你才对
And if anything, I owe you a huge debt of gratitude.
但我没有说
But I didn't.
我就坐在那里
I just sat there.
听她说完
And I let her say her piece.
-享受胜利的感觉 -是的
- And savored your victory. - Yes.
那你想我说什么 斥责你吗
And what do you want from me now? A ticking-off?
难道你不觉得我就该被骂一下吗
Well, don't you think I'm deserving of one?
-不 -但她真的太受伤了
- No. - But she was so broken.
脆弱 迷失了自我
And fragile and lost.
你所做的一切完全是正确的
You did exactly the right thing.
她羞辱了你和我们所有人 而你并非圣贤
She insulted you, all of us, and you're not a saint.
-不 -我们都知道的
- No. - We know that already.
人的内心中总有冷硬的一面
There's ice in those veins when there needs to be.
是的
Yes.
为我们的共识而欢呼
Well, three cheers to that.
最后一棵了 陛下 又大又重的一棵树
Last one, ma'am, but she's a big heavy one.
好了 收拾烂摊子吧
Right, pick up the slack.
好的
Yes.
好了 你搞定了 丹尼尔
That's it, you got it. Daniel!
-不 卡住了 -继续爬坡
- No, it's caught. - Keep going up the hill.
-陛下 -怎么了
- Ma'am. - What is it?
您得马上回去
You're needed back at the house.
好的
Right.
-怎么了 -我不知道 小伙子
- What's going on? - I dunno, lad.
有事发生了
Something's happened.
陛下
Ma'am.
现场非常混乱
There was absolute pandemonium around the scene.
枪击发生时人们尖叫不断并趴到地上
People screamed and lay down on the ground as shots were heard.
据记者报道 肯尼迪总统
Reporters saw President Kennedy
仰卧在座位上
lying flat on his face on the seat of his car.
人们都在尖叫
Men and women were screaming.
他看到总统的头部冒出了鲜血
He saw blood on the President's head.
以上就是我们在华盛顿现场发回的即时报道
This is all we have here in Washington at this moment.
接下来将镜头交回伦敦广播新闻频道
And for the moment, I return you to Radio Newsreel in London.
伦敦你好 我刚从达拉斯市获悉
Hello, London. I've just heard from Dallas
总统还活着
that the President is still alive
但情况非常紧急
but in critical condition.
很显然 他的头部被枪击中
He was apparently shot in the head
得州州长
and the Governor of Texas,
康纳利州长胸部中弹
Governor Connally, was shot in the chest.
肯尼迪夫人哭着捡起丈夫的头骨碎片
Mrs. Kennedy was weeping, trying to hold up her husband's head,
当记者接近车队时
when the reporters reached the car
车辆正飞速赶往医院
as it dashed toward the hospital.
副总统林登·约翰逊乘坐的车辆
Vice President Lyndon Johnson was in the car
在总统后方
behind the President.
肯尼迪总统正在接受输血
Blood transfusions are being given to President Kennedy.
然而 两位牧师之一被叫进房♥间
However, one of the two priests called into the room
对肯尼迪总统进行
has administered the Last Sacrament of the Church
最后的教堂圣礼
to President Kennedy.
肯尼迪夫人和康纳利夫人受了惊吓
Mrs. Kennedy and Mrs. Connally are stunned,
但仍然守在丈夫身边
but they are at the bedsides of their husbands.
他死了
He's dead.
昨天下午...
Late yesterday afternoon...
你是不是说过在这场婚姻中
Didn't you say how unhappy she was?
她有多难受
In the marriage?
那是他的遗体
...there is his body...
肯尼迪夫人...
Mrs. Kennedy...
-是的 -陪伴着已逝去的总统
- Yes. - ...accompanied the fallen President,
-她的衣服仍... -这就是不幸
- her clothes still... - That's the thing about unhappiness.
这场难以置信的愚蠢罪行...
...of this most unthinkable and senseless crime...
只有当更糟糕的事发生时...
All it takes is for something worse to come along...
上了一辆灰色的海军救护车
...taken in a gray naval ambulance...
你才会意识到其实逝去才是真正的快乐
...and you realize it was actually happiness after all.
在上千名等待已久的哀悼者的
...conveyed into the hospital
注目下前往医院
in plain sight of thousands of waiting mourners
今晚整个国家都不敢相信
as disbelieving and shaken, tonight, as our entire nation.
她还穿着那件衣服
She's still wearing the same clothes!
他们就不能给她找件衣服换吗
Couldn't they have found her something else?
总统的棺材被转移到...
The President's casket was transferred...
她的身上仍沾有丈夫的血迹
She's covered in her husband's blood.
亲属及至爱的人参加了悲痛欲绝的肯尼迪夫人
Relatives and loved ones joined the grieving Mrs. Kennedy
在东厅举♥行♥的私人弥撒
for a private mass in the East Room...
不 我觉得那是故意的
No, I think it's deliberate.
在遗体被运往国会山大厦的圆形大厅前
...before the body is moved to the Rotunda of the Capitol.
美国第一位
The last day in the life
天主教总统的最后一天
of the first Catholic President of the United States.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
林登·约翰逊 在空军一号♥上宣誓就职
Lyndon Johnson, sworn in on Air Force One,
在官方宣布
less than 100 minutes
肯尼迪总统遇刺身亡后不到100分钟内
after the official death of President Kennedy...
他成为了第36任总统
He begins his work as the 36th President...
-女王陛下 -迈克尔
- Your Majesty. - Michael.
我想让王室的所有人
I'd like everyone in the royal household
进行为期一周的宫丧
to observe a full week of court mourning.
还要鸣响威斯敏斯特教堂的大钟
And I would like the bell rung at Westminster Abbey.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表