剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
A bit more. A bit more. All right.
迈克尔 那读什么
Michael, what's that?
-DC4 -好样的
- DC-4. - Good man.
你知道我们今年圣诞节又不在一起
You know we will be separated for Christmas again.
我知道 不大好
I know. Not ideal.
还有你女儿的生日 又不在一起
And your daughter's birthday. Again.
这次我会打电♥话♥来 我不会忘记的
I'll call this time. I won't forget.
还有我们的生日 又不在一起
And our anniversary. Again.
你想让我怎么说 艾琳
What do you want me to say, Eileen?
菲利普当时给我这个工作的时候你和我一样开心
You were as excited as I was when Philip offered me this job.
你觉得这工作对我 对我们都好
You thought it would be good for me, good for all of us.
我没想到工作会占据你的生活
I didn't expect the job to become your life.
我回来后会补偿你的 我保证
When I get back, I will make it up to you. I promise.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad!
再见 爸爸 再见
Goodbye, Daddy! Bye!
再见
Bye!
-你好 -陛下
- Ah. Hello. - Your Majesty.
-欢迎登机 先生 -你好
- Welcome aboard, sir. - Hello.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我们还是好好道别吧
Right, well. I suppose we'd better say goodbye properly.
查尔斯
Charles.
我们现在不在镜头前吧 查尔斯
We're not in front of the cameras now, are we, Charles?
不在
No.
过来
Come here.
要乖乖的
Be a good boy.
-照顾好妹妹 -我会的
- Look after your sister. - Yes, I will.
亲一下
Kiss.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
-您准备好就起飞 先生 -谢谢
- When you're ready, sir. - Thank you.
好吧...
Right, well, uh...
我们不会妨碍你们
We won't keep you.
一路顺风
Have a safe journey.
-你没事吧 -好极了
- Are you all right? - Splendid.
我告诉你 想出婚姻制度的这个混♥蛋♥
I tell you, the idiot that came up with the idea of marriage
绝对得好好修理一番
has a lot to answer for.
你知道他们总是说...
Well, you know what they say...
"婚姻是完美的制度" 但是面对现实吧
"Marriage is a wonderful institution," But let's face it,
谁想活在制度中
who wants to live in an institution?
永远记住你有一个家
祝你平安
Assalamu alaikum.
纳赛尔总统 很高兴见到你
President Nasser. A pleasure to meet you.
谢谢你 中尉 我也很荣幸
Thank you, Lieutenant. The pleasure is all mine.
纳赛尔总理夺回苏伊士运河后
In the wake of President Nasser's seizure of the Suez Canal,
俄♥国♥水手蜂拥进入埃及
Russian mariners have been pouring into Egypt.
这些苏联水手正在训练埃及引航员
These Soviet master seamen are now training Egyptian pilots,
他们要比其他的水手更加娴熟
who are proving to be more adept sailors than many predicted.
希望能够减少
Hopes that the loss of British
英国和法国引航员撤离
and French trained pilots would close the waterways
所带来的损失
have been dashed.
英国现在已经
Britain now finds herself at the
处于东方和西方紧张关系的中♥央♥
center of rising tensions between East and West.
只剩下六个月的石油储备
And with only six weeks of oil reserves,
其处境越来越艰难
in an increasingly desperate situation at home.
美国拒绝在这场
The United States is refusing to
愈演愈烈的纠纷中出手
be drawn on its position in the escalating crisis.
但是有了苏联支持纳赛尔总统
But with the Soviet Union backing President Nasser,
社评认为
commentators are calling
这是第二次世界大战后
this the most serious international crisis
最为严重的国际纠纷
the world has faced since the Second World War.
是的
Yes, yes.
-进来 -总理大臣来了 先生
- Yes. - The Chancellor, sir.
哈罗德
Harold.
恐怕 "痛苦降临之时
I'm afraid that, uh, "When sorrows come,
他们不会单独而来"
they come not single spies..."
-"而会接踵而至" -没错
-"...but in battalions." -Indeed.
现在全世界都知道了
As the world now knows,
纳赛尔找的那群业余引航员
Nasser's ragtag collection of part-time pilots
居然想办法稳定了运河的航运
have somehow managed to retain control of the canal.
更糟的是
And to make matters worse,
看来是有俄♥国♥人在帮他们
it seems they've been helped by the Russians.
如果他们得逞 我们就会彻底沦为笑柄
If they get away with this, we will be a complete laughing stock.
纳赛尔将随时可以封锁运河
Nasser will be able to close the canal at any time
从而切断我们赖以生存的原油
and cut us off from the oil on which we absolutely depend.
我们必须
We must, um...
我们必须出击
We must attack.
我们别无选择 必须出击 快速果断
We have no alternative. We must attack. Swiftly and decisively.
我们必须恢复原来的状态
We must restore the status quo.
你怎么看
What do you say?
我觉得这是正确的事
I say it's the right thing...
对国家而言
for the country...
对你个人也一样
and for you, personally...
能让你终于走出温斯顿长久以来的阴影
to finally step out from Winston's long shadow.
"没有了纪律
"Take but degree away...
就像琴弦绷断"
untune that string..."
"听吧 刺耳的噪音随之而来"
"...and, hark, what discord follows."
军事行动
Military action!
军事行动
Military action!
历史证明 要应对法♥西♥斯♥只有一种方法
There is only one proven way to deal with fascists.
没错 没错
Hear, hear!
虽然我确定
And while I'm sure...
虽然我确定我们都对首相的信心赞许有加
While I'm sure we all commend our Prime Minister's confidence,
但他似乎忘了 没有联♥合♥国♥的支持
he seems to forget that there can be no military action
就不能展开军事行动
without support from the UN.
而我们并无这些支持
Support we do not have.
我们不能单方面开战
We cannot go to war alone.
你们真时髦啊
Don't you look smart?
-你们都拿上礼物了吗 -嗯
- You've got your presents? - Yes.
妈妈很想跟你们一起去
Mommy was hoping to come with you,
可我手头的事进度落下太多了
but I've got very behind.
能帮我跟帕克先生
So, could you send my apologies
-道歉吗 -当然 陛下
- to Mrs. Parker? -Of course, ma'am.
你们好好玩 好吗
Enjoy yourselves. Mm?
要听话
And be good!
谁想在车上玩猜物游戏
Who wants to play I Spy in the car?
快来
Come here, you.
你们来了
There you are!
爸爸
Daddy!
-是爸爸吗 我们去跟他说话吧 -好
- Is that Daddy? Shall we speak to him? - Yes!
你好
Hello?
没事 七点没问题
Uh, no. Seven o'clock will be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是爸爸
It wasn't Daddy.
他晚点一定会打来的 好吗
I'm sure he'll call later, all right?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
-生日 -快乐
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-生日 -快乐
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-生日 -快乐
- Hip, hip! - Hooray!
-谁想来一块蛋糕 -我
- Who wants a slice of cake? - Me!
-爸爸为什么没打电♥话♥来 -我不知道
- Why didn't Daddy telephone? -I don't know.
他肯定非常忙
He must be very busy.
他非常爱你
He loves you very much.
好吗
Right?
现在 睡觉吧
Go to sleep now.
好孩子
Good girl.
喂
Hello?
你想知道作为大英保龄球协会的首席赞助人
Would you like to know the principal,
最主要的
perhaps only, advantage
也许也是唯一的好处是什么吗
of being the Chief Patron of the English Bowling Association?
你说
Go on.
其他赞助人经常要么太老要么病重 没法碰面
My fellow patrons are frequently too old or too ill to meet.
意思是我意外地发现自己午餐时间很空闲
Which means I find myself unexpectedly free for lunch.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表