剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
All right, all right, settle down.
在我最近去太平洋的旅途上
So on my recent tour of the Pacific,
我认识了个男人 他对我说
I was introduced to a man who said to me,
"我妻子是哲学博士
"My wife is a doctor of philosophy
比我重要许多"
and much more important than I am."
对此我只能回复道
To which I could only reply,
"是的 先生 我们家也有这个问题"
"Ah, yes, sir, we have that trouble in our family too."
早些年 我想象过我们的婚姻
You know, when I imagined our marriage in the early days,
我幻想两个人被焊在一起
I imagined two people welded
成为了某种合二为一的存在
together into some sort of combined existence.
十年 十年教会了我
Ten years. Ten years has taught me
成功婚姻的秘诀就是
the secret of a successful marriage
要有不同的爱好
is actually to have different interests.
不同的爱好 但又不是完全不同
Well, different interests, but not entirely different.
这事挺怪的
It's a funny business.
一个人看到了另一人的全貌
One sees the whole of the other person,
你看到了他们自己
you see even that part of them
都看不到的那部分
that they don't see themselves,
而且很可能 他们也看到了你隐藏的部分
and presumably... They see that hidden part of you.
一人最终对自己另一半的了解
One ends up knowing more about one's partner
远胜于对他们自己的了解
than they know about themselves.
有时真的很难
And it can be pretty tough
对此缄口不言 所以你必须
to keep quiet about it. So you have to...
你们必须来场调解
You have to come to an accommodation,
来场商议 交易
an arrangement, a deal...
如果你想 要宠辱不惊
If you like, to take the rough with the smooth.
但最绝妙的事情是
But the extraordinary thing is...
艰苦的时候
Down there in the rough...
身处痛苦与困难时
In the long reeds of difficulty and pain...
你才会发现最珍贵之物
That is where you find the treasure.
所以我想敬个酒
So I would like to propose a toast...
以爱之名
In the name of love.
以我们挚爱的国家之名
In the name of our beloved country.
以坚定之名
In the name of steadfastness.
以这伟大十年之名
In the name of another ten marvelous years.
我祝你 我的小可爱
I give you mon petit chou...
莉莉白
Lilibet...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
女王
The Queen.
祝女王
The Queen!
我们将带来来自亚历山德拉宫新闻室的消息
We're sending you to the newsroom at Alexandra Palace.
艾森豪威尔总统已经
President Eisenhower has
亲切表达了英国
spoken warmly of the special relationship
同美国之间的特殊关系
that exists between Britain and the United States.
麦克米伦首相和我将尽
Prime Minister Macmillan and I will do everything we can
我们的全力来修复
to strengthen and repair the
我们之间的长♥期♥羁绊
long-term bonds which have bound together the...
但我不能 我不能
But I can't. I can't.
我只想要你
I want only you.
我和哈罗德又试过了
I've tried again with Harold.
试了一次又一次
Tried and tried.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我就是做不到
I just can't.
我不能让他碰我 靠近我
I can't have him touch me, be near me.
他的懦弱让我厌恶
His weakness repels me.
他的爱意让我恶心
His love disgusts me.
早安
Good morning!
亲爱的 怎么一团糟啊
Oh, darling, what a mess.
今天天气多么的好啊
It is the most beautiful day.
我给你带了些东西为你打气
I've brought something to cheer you up.
塞西尔的优秀大作
Cecil's magnificent work.
这次他真的突破了自己
He's quite outdone himself this time.
我可以告诉你我会
I can tell you which one I
选哪一张当官方的生日照
would choose as the official birthday portrait,
塞西尔当时马上就认同了
and Cecil immediately agreed.
不过当然了 一切由你决定
But of course, it's for you to decide.
说到比利·华♥莱♥士♥
And with regards to Billy Wallace--
别提他的名字
Don't mention that name.
他一整个早上都在给我打电♥话♥
I've had him on the telephone to me all morning,
他非常慌乱
quite distraught.
还有他的妈妈 他的祖母
Then his mother, then his grandmother--
我再也不会和他说话了
I'm never speaking to him again.
那我们再给你找个其他人
Then we will find you someone else.
我不希望你给我找人
I don't want you to find me anyone.
黑塞的毛里斯伯爵
Maurice Landgrave of Hesse.
他是个远房♥表亲
He's a distant cousin.
他妈妈曾经是天主教♥徒♥ 但是他们的领地很完整
Now his mother was a Catholic, but their lands are still intact,
他在马球场的表现也很棒
and he gives a very good show of himself on the polo field--
不要找人
No one!
有人提议汉诺威亲王
Someone suggested Prince Christian of Hanover,
维多利亚女王的后裔
a descendant of Queen Victoria.
曾在德国空军服役 但这点不要紧
Served in the Luftwaffe, but we won't hold that against him.
我知道侍女都该做些什么
I do know what the official duties of a lady-in-waiting are.
陪我出国 处理我的邮件
Accompanying me on foreign trips, dealing with my mail.
你觉得会不会
Do you suppose it might also
还包括帮我翻墙逃跑
include helping me climb over the wall to escape?
我受不了了
I just can't bear it anymore.
今晚我会邀请一些人来共进晚餐
I'm having some people to dinner, tonight.
普通人吗
What, normal people?
是的 他们都很普通
Yes, they're all normal.
但是他们各自又是非常与众不同
But in their own way, they're all quite exceptional, too.
你可以去了
You can go.
可能不会太恭敬
And possibly not deferential.
没关系 只要他们能符合基本要求
That's fine. As long as they still meet the main requirements.
什么要求
Which are?
没有人养马
That none of them breeds horses,
有地...或者认识我妈妈
owns land... or knows my mother.
所有人
All right, all of you.
你们好
Hello.
大家伙儿
Everyone.
大家向我们尊贵的来宾
I'd like you to say hello to our guest of honor,
玛格丽特公主殿下打个招呼吧
Her Royal Highness, the Princess Margaret.
你好
Hello.
准备好了吗 殿下 现在来介绍吧
Are you ready, ma'am? Here come the introductions.
多德利是弹钢琴的
Here we have Dudley on the piano.
这位是希尔帕
And this here is Shilpa.
感觉有点疏离
Feeling a little left out...
你心里想道
and you're thinking to yourself,
"这帮疯子和怪胎看起来彼此之间挺熟悉的"
"These dabblers and freaks seem to know one another very well."
那你想得没错
Then you'd be absolutely right.
老实说
Now, be honest.
你能记起某个名字吗
Can you remember any of the names?
不能
No, not really.
也记不起我吗
Can't remember me either?
我们见过吗
What, we've met?
见过
We have.
我们在哪里见过
Where have we met?
也许你会想起来的
Perhaps it'll come to you.
从哪里说起呢
Now, where to begin...
远角
Far corner.
那个芥黄立领令人难以拒绝的家伙
The irresistible so-and-so with the mustard-colored polo neck.
-难以拒绝 -肯定有九分吧
- Irresistible? - Oh, come on, a nine, surely?
七分
Seven.
他叫杰里米 是一家巧克力工厂的继承人
He's called Jeremy, he's heir to a chocolate fortune.
娶了他面前那位金发美女
Married to the blonde beauty opposite.
-她有八分 -是吗
- Oh, she's an eight. - Isn't she?
这两个人经常出入在公众视野中
Yes, they dazzle in public, those two.
私下里应该也是好人
They don't disappoint in private either.
应该大多数时间是吧
More of that another time, I think.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
没错 这位满脸通红穿着毛织品的朋友
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表