剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
而我们是君主政体
This is a monarchy.
而您就是君主 请表现出来吧
And if you've got it, flaunt it, I say.
我看了一下晚宴的座次安排
I had a look at the seating plan for dinner
我注意到了...
and I couldn't help noticing...
深呼吸 陛下
Breathe in, ma'am.
再收一点腹
Just a bit more.
你让迪基叔叔坐肯尼迪夫人旁边
You gave Mrs. Kennedy to Uncle Dickie.
-好了 -是的 应他的要求
- There. - Yes, I did. At his request.
他都烦了我好几个礼拜了
He's been badgering me for weeks.
还有你的妹夫
As, incidentally, has your brother-in-law.
-伯索德 -是的
- Berthold? - Yes.
简直流氓
The rascal.
更别提咱们的首相和美国大使了
Not to mention our own prime Minister and the American ambassador.
好吧 好吧
Well, well, well.
全都想坐第♥一♥夫♥人♥旁边
All desperate to sit next to the First Lady.
可以松一点的 陛下
I could let it out a bit, ma'am.
-不用了 -如果我也想坐她旁边呢
- No. - What if I'm requesting her too?
-我会安排你坐提奥多拉旁边 -她是我妹妹
- I put you next to Theodora. - She's my sister.
是的 你们多年未见了
Yes, whom you haven't seen in years.
不 她仍然是我妹 你懂的...
No, she's still my sister and this is, oh, you know...
不 我不懂
No. I don't know.
是她
Her!
无论如何 根据外交礼仪
Anyway, in terms of protocol,
作为你的丈夫
isn't it my right, as your husband,
坐在第二重要的女性旁边不是理所应当的吗
to sit next to the most senior female there?
的确如此 在国宴上
It's true. At a state dinner
你可以盼望一下坐在第二重要的女性宾客旁
you could've expected to sit next to the most senior female guest,
但这次
but on this occasion,
首相府希望...
Downing Street have asked us...
是恳求我们不要办成国宴级别
begged us, not to make it a state dinner.
为什么
Why?
为了不让法国那边不高兴
So as not to put French noses out of joint.
这又关法国佬什么事啊
What's it got to do with the bloody French?
很显然 如果戴高乐认为我们和美国走得太近
Well, apparently de Gaulle will resist us joining the EEC
他就会反对我们加入欧共体
if he thinks we're too close to the Americans.
-所以这是一次小型的非正式晚宴 -好吧
- So it's a small, informal dinner. - Well, fine.
-所以位置可以随便坐 -我也希望如此
- Then it's a free-for-all seating-wise. - Yes, I suppose it is.
这样 我就可以让迪基坐我妹旁边
In which case, I could move Dickie next to my sister
然后我坐第♥一♥夫♥人♥旁边了
and put myself next to the First Lady.
如果你坚持要这样的话
If you must.
是的
Oh, well.
我坚持
I must.
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
还有你
And you!
总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥到了 陛下
The President and First Lady are arriving, ma'am.
你在这儿
There you are.
能否请你表现得没那么兴奋
Is it possible to think you could be marginally less excited?
不可以
No.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
波切 到底怎么了
Porchey, what on earth is going on?
他们好像都很兴奋
They've all gone mad.
他们来了
Here they come!
第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 欢迎您来到白金汉宫
Madam First Lady, welcome to Buckingham Palace.
-谢谢 -总统先生
- Thank you. - Mr. President.
你好
Hello.
女王陛下正在蓝色画室里等待你们
Her Majesty's waiting for you in the Blue Drawing Room.
-晚宴前会有一场小型接待仪式 -太好了
- There's a brief reception before dinner. - Fantastic.
这是集体发疯了 简直反常极了
It's mass hysteria. What extraordinary behavior.
的确挺反常的
Quite extraordinary.
-陛下 -谢谢你
- Ma'am. - Thank you.
亲爱的
Darling!
看在老天的份上
For goodness' sake.
-快点 像个皇室的样子 -可笑极了
- Come on, it's like royalty. - Oh. Very funny.
天啊
Gosh.
总统先 总统先
President first, President first.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
-没有行屈膝礼 -没有屈膝
- No curtsy. - No curtsy.
-肯尼迪夫人 -阁下
- Mrs. Kennedy. - Your Grace.
是殿下
Your Royal Highness.
肯尼迪夫人
Mrs. Kennedy.
晚上好 皇后殿下
Good evening, Your Royal Majesty.
我的天啊
Oh, dear.
老天爷啊
Oh, for goodness' sake.
总统先生
Mr. President.
-总统先生 -阁下
- Mr. President. - Your Grace.
-他们没拿到外交称谓表吗 -拿到了
- Did they not get the protocol sheet? - Yes!
很显然他没看
He obviously didn't read it.
好了 能否...
Yes, well. Shall we?
杰姬
Jackie.
-你觉得她要走去哪 -鬼知道
- Where do you think she's going? - Lord knows.
肯尼迪夫人 相信您认识我们的首相
Mrs. Kennedy. I believe you know our Prime Minister...
我想刚刚的问候起码出了一万个错误吧
I feel like that went wrong in about 10,000 different ways.
有过更糟糕的 虽然我不记得是什么时候了
I've seen worse. Though I'm not sure when.
-喝点什么吗 -好的
- Drink? - Please.
-抱歉 先生 -一团糟
- Sorry, sir. - Bloody shambles.
我一直很看好他
My heart goes out to him.
有传言说 在维也纳闭门会谈时
The word is that, behind closed doors in Vienna,
赫鲁晓夫羞辱了他
Khrushchev humiliated him,
绕着他跑 把他当孩子似的
ran rings round him, treated him like a little boy.
难怪冷战...
No wonder the Cold War...
真是好色 我们才不去那呢
Sensuality... We won't go there!
不去 不去
No, we won't.
别这样了
Oh, stop it.
她怎么样
So, how was she?
好极了 她太棒了
Oh, terrific. She's divine.
-是吗 -还特别聪明
- Is she? - And frightfully clever.
好吧
Yes.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
-她想参观一下这里 -是吗
- She wants a tour of the place. - Does she?
-那我来带她吧 -没事 她问的是我
- Well, then I'll do it. - No, it's all right, she asked me.
不 这是我家 让我来
No. It's my house. So I'll do it.
肯尼迪夫人
Mrs. Kennedy.
你没事吧
Are you OK there?
希望我的妻子没有造成太大的麻烦
I hope my wife isn't, uh, causing too much trouble.
你知道你是这世上最幸运的男人吧
You do know you're the luckiest man on earth?
知道
Yes.
虽然别人也是这么和我说的
Although people keep telling me the same thing.
好的
Sure.
她们要去哪
Where are they going?
我不知道
I've absolutely no idea.
这里是正殿
Now, this is the Throne Room.
在维多利亚女王统治的早年间
In the early years of Queen Victoria's reign,
这里建了多间舞厅和音乐厅
various balls and concerts were held here,
而如今大部分都作接待
but now it's principally used for receptions,
授职仪式以及举♥行♥皇室婚礼时的拍照场所用了
investitures and the taking of royal wedding photographs.
走吧
Shall we?
这里是画廊
Now, this is the Picture Gallery.
这是我的曾曾曾曾祖父 乔治三世
This is my great-great-great-great-grandfather, George III,
他于1761年为其妻 夏洛特王后
and he bought Buckingham House in 1761
买♥♥下了白金汉宫
for his wife, Queen Charlotte.
这是谁
Who's this?
那是皮特家族的人 小威廉·皮特
Ah. That's one of the Pitts. The Younger.
以极度害羞闻名
Known for something that's
这点与我非常相像
always rather ENDEARED ME TO HIM: crippling shyness.
显然 他几乎无法直视别人
Apparently, he could barely look people in the eye.
但他也成了我们的首相
And yet he became our prime minister.
我能理解
I quite understand.
我也是生性害羞
I'm also a shy person by nature.
这里通往我们的私人套房♥
This leads to our private apartments.
是条捷径
It's a shortcut.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表