剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
They must've been done from photographs, not private sittings.
-但你不否认认识他 -他给我治过我的脖子
- But you don't deny knowing him? - He treated my neck.
-正骨医生就是干这个的 -还有诱使妇女卖♥♥淫
- It's what osteopaths do. - And procure women.
不是为我 我作为病人和他见过几次面
Not for me. I met him a couple of times as a patient.
他满口胡言
He talked the most ludicrous nonsense
说什么紧张和情绪压力的
about tension and emotions,
所以我就去了一个海军老兵那里
so, I went to an old navy fellow instead
他拍打了几下就立马解决了
who slapped me about a bit and sorted it out straightaway.
所以他从没邀请你共度周末吗
So he never invited you to stay for the weekend?
可能邀请过
He may have.
但我绝对没去
I certainly never went.
报纸上的那个神秘人
And the mystery man in the newspapers?
-是你吗 -别无理取闹了
- That isn't you? - Don't be ridiculous.
我没有无理取闹
I am not being ridiculous.
对于我来说你就是个神秘的人
You are a mystery man to me.
有一半的时间我不知道你在哪 做什么
Half the time I don't know where you are or what you're doing.
-你可以问我啊 -听着
- All you need to do is ask. - Look...
我是个坚强的人 你知道的
I'm strong. You know that.
无论真♥相♥是什么我都可以应对
And I can cope with the truth.
我只是要求要知道真♥相♥
I just demand to know the truth.
我受不了别人把我蒙在鼓里
It's when people don't tell me the truth that I can't bear it.
你最近去瑞士的旅程
Your recent trip to Switzerland,
你说是为了帮助...
which you claimed was in aid of--
海豚
Dolphins.
你真的指望有人会相信吗
Do you really expect anyone to believe that?
瑞士几乎被陆地包围
Switzerland's landlocked,
而且圣莫里茨对于百万富翁和妓♥女♥来说
and St. Moritz is a winter playground
是冬季的乐园
for millionaires and harlots.
瑞士碰巧还是
Switzerland also happens to be the headquarters
由我资助的世界野生生物基金会的总部
for the World Wildlife Fund, of which I'm patron.
但是我明白问题在于
But I can see that this is a question of,
真♥相♥和表象
of appearance versus reality.
不 因为有的时候只有一种解释方法
No, because some things can only be perceived one way
因为就只有那一个意思
because they only have one meaning.
比如
Such as?
比如
Such as?
世间有两种人
There are two types of people in life.
那些觉得可以信赖 可靠的人
Those whom one imagines to be trustworthy and reliable,
结果并不可以信赖 十分软弱 就像麦克米兰先生
who turn out to be treacherous and weak, like Mr. Macmillan.
而那些看起来很复杂 难以相处的
And those who appear to be complex and difficult,
结果比任何人想的都要可靠
who turn out to be more dependable than anyone thought.
就像我一样
Like me.
我很清楚我的工作什么
I know exactly what my job is.
你父亲说得很清楚
Your father made it perfectly clear.
你就是我的工作
You are my job.
你就是我职责的本质
You are the essence of my duty.
所以我在这
So here I am.
一生追随你
Liegeman of life and limb.
跟着你 不会离开
In, not out.
菲利普
Philip.
我们都是成年人了
We're both adults.
我认为我们都是现实主义者
And I think we're both realists.
我们都知道婚姻是一种挑战
We both know that marriage is a challenge,
无论什么情况
under any circumstances.
所以我能理解
So I can understand...
如果有的时候 为了发泄多余的精力
if sometimes, in order to let off steam,
为了留下...
in order to stay in...
你有需要做的事去做
you need to do what you need to do.
我可以视而不见
I can look the other way.
是 我知道你可以视而不见
Yes, I know you can look the other way.
你已经将视而不见升华成一种艺术了
You've raised looking the other way into an art form.
我是说我不想让你这么做
I'm saying I don't want you to.
我想你看这里
You can look this way.
我是你的
I'm yours.
全心全意
In.
不是因为你给我头衔
And not because you've given me a title,
不是因为我们达成了协议
not because we've come to an agreement.
而是因为我想
But because I want to be.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
用力 用力
Push. And push.
以圣父圣子与
In the name of the Father and of the Son
圣灵之名
and of the Holy Ghost.
"在这庄严之地 战神的别邸"
"This Earth of majesty, this seat of Mars..."
阿门
Amen.
"另一个伊甸园
"This other Eden,
人♥民♥的天堂
demi-paradise.
自然为自己建造的堡垒
This fortress built by Nature for herself
抵抗传染和战争..."
Against infection and the hand of war..."
对于我 每个人 这个极好的
And towards me, everyone. And this is wonderful, and...
查尔斯 我们得看...
Charles, we're going to look...
查尔斯 看
Charles, look.
格罗斯特 肯特
Gloucesters, Kents.
我们能注意力集中点吗
Can we at least have some element in focus?
天啊
For Christ's sake!
照相
Take the photo.
"这个幸福的小家伙 这个小小的世界
"This happy breed of men, this little world.
这神圣的地方 这块土地
This blessed plot, this earth,
这个王国 这个英格兰"
this realm, this England."
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表