剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
And Harris didn't drug her.
好吧 你为什么肯定是斯特罗♥干♥的
Well, how do you know for sure Stroh did?
他利用你对他的兴趣来使自己的委托人脱身
He's using your fascination with him to get his client off.
你想要哈里斯逃脱吗
You want Harris to walk?
我两个都要 -- 哈里斯和斯特罗
I want 'em both -- Harris and Stroh.
我不会因此失彼的
I won't give up one to get the other.
而鲍尔温能做到
And Baldwin will.
我 我想起一些事了
I -- I remember something.
斯特拉夜♥总♥会♥
Stella's nightclub.
就是这家店的名字
That's what it was called.
我曾经去过那里
That's where I went.
队长们
Lieutenants.
你们能解释一下为什么我是从一个语♥音♥信箱
Can you explain to me why I had to learn
得知哈里斯先生从看守所
that Mr. Harris was being removed from holding
被带到了一家夜♥总♥会♥
and brought to a night club from a voicemail?
你的秘书早退了吗 只是猜测
Your secretary left work early? Just guessing.
淡定 律师 你会喜欢这个地方的
Relax, counselor. You'll love this place.
对 这是女人之夜
Yeah, it's ladies' night.
只要我不跟她们说话就成
As long as I don't have to talk to them.
斯特罗先生 欢迎来斯特拉夜♥总♥会♥
Mr. Stroh, welcome to Stella's.
我们为你定好一个桌子了 请跟我来
We have a table waiting for you. Just follow me.
我的委托人在哪里
Where's my client?
他马上就到
Uh, he'll be here in a minute.
到齐了
Here we are.
请坐 律师
Uh, have a seat, counselor.
加布里埃尔 如果你不介意的话
Uh, Gabriel, if you don't mind,
请让招待给斯特罗先生来杯鸡尾酒
Would you ask the bartender to get Mr. Stroh here a cocktail?
不用 谢谢
None for me, thanks.
我再来杯苏打水
Well, um, I could use another club soda.
加酸橙汁
With a lime.
为什么我有种感觉 你们想
Why do I get the feeling you guys have gone...
今晚看我出状况
out of your way to see me tonight?
肯定是这里
This is definitely the place.
你肯定吗
You sure?
对 我认识那家伙
Yeah, I remember that guy.
你怎么认识那个人的
What do you remember about him?
他在门口拦着我
He carded me at the door.
说不相信我满21岁了
He said he couldn't believe I was over 21.
还有吗
Anything else?
我不记得了
I don't think so.
你做得好 娜塔莉
You're doing great, Natalie.
走进去再看
Just take it all in.
-告诉我们你还记得什么 好吗 -好的
- Tell us what else you remember, okay? - Okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我就在这里陪你
I'm right here with you.
强生局长
Chief Johnson.
经常来这里吗
Come here often?
就是他
That's him.
-就是他 -什么
- That's him! - What?
就是他 就是他
That's him! That's him! Hey!
走开 就是他
Get off! That's him!!
就是他
Hey! That's him!!
起来
Get up!
就是他 就是他
That's him! That's him!
就是他 就是他
That's him! That's him!
没关系 没关系 他现在被捕了
It's all right. It's all right. He's under arrest now.
你很好 你安全了
You're okay. You're safe.
你安全了 我们陪着你
You're safe. You're with us.
那么
So...
假设DNA证据确认
Assuming the DNA evidence confirms
你刚找到了乔治·哈里斯的神秘同伙
that you just found George Harris' mystery partner,
我可能会打算做个交易
I might be willing to make a deal
来换取我委托人的配合
in exchange for my client's cooperation.
很好 不错
Great. Wonderful.
给女人下药再跟她们发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Drugging women to have sex with them?
我真不理解
I don't understand it.
这也太
It's just so...
不光明磊落了
unsporting.
都不给她们反抗的机会
Not to even let them even have a fighting chance.
你跟鲍尔温谈 还是我来
Should you talk to Baldwin, or should I?
我不会跟杀人犯做交易
I can't make deals with murderers.
你真喜欢称其为谋杀 不是吗
You just love calling it murder, don't you?
好 我来做血腥的细节工作
All right. I'll attend to the gory details.
还有
And, uh...
高兴点
Lighten up.
你抓到凶手了 一如既往
You got your man, as always.
对吗
Right?
查理不跟女人说话的
Charlie not to talk to women,yeah,
在酒吧工作 说他见过各种类型的女孩
working in a bar,talk he met all kinds of girls.
他说如果按他说的做
And he said that if I just did what he said,
他会帮我搞定女孩的
he'd hook me up, too.
所以我去搞定房♥间 他搞定女孩
So I got the room, and he got the babe.
我把出租车开过来后 他把她们都灌倒
By the time I showed up in my cab, he had 'em all loosened up.
之后的事情 就容易了
After that, it was just easy.
就像他说过的那样
Just like he said it would be.
除了那个 最后那个女孩
Except for that -- that last girl.
格温妮丝
Gwennyth.
格温妮丝
Gwennyth.
在我们
After we, um...
在我
After I...
她开始发出声音 就像喘不过来气似的
She started making these noises, like choking.
我轻轻摇她 只想弄醒她
And I shook her just a little, just to wake her.
然后她就停止呼吸了
And then she just stopped breathing.
刚好查理出现了 然后怒了
Then Charlie showed up, and he was pissed.
给她放了太多那玩意儿
Put too much of that stuff in her drink.
他不想杀了她
He didn't want to kill her.
他只是 另一个女孩
He just -- other girl from the time before, she, um...
她醒的太早
She woke up too soon.
现在都写下来 希望能够对的上
Now write it all down and hope it checks out.
强生局长
Chief Johnson?
不道歉吗
No apology?
我想 咱们得说再见了
Well, then, I guess this is goodbye...
永别了
Finally.
后会有期
You'll see me again.
你就走着瞧
You can count on it.
甭想说好话了
Don't soft-pedal this.
保罗局长向我保证把那些话说给她听
I want it said to her
我只需要他说到做到
just the way Chief Pope told me it would be done.
说什么好话
Uh, don't soft-pedal what?
我没有对我们取得的结果有不敬之处
I'm not ungrateful for the results we achieved,
但你的行为 我认为是
but you behaved toward me with what I consider to be
一种居高临下 轻蔑和遮遮掩掩的态度
a condescending, dismissive, and secretive attitude.
不知道你是否意识到了
And, whether you're aware of it or not,
你伤害了我案子的检方
you harmed the prosecution of my case.
-你的案子吗 -对 我的案子
- Your case? - That's right. My case.
队长
Captain?
也许我们该进你的办公室
Maybe we should go into your office for --
不 不 这里就好
No. No. Here's fine.
保罗局长认为
Chief Pope believes that --
保罗局长认为
Chief Pope believes?
抱歉 继续
Oh, sorry. Go on.
保罗局长认为你应该
Chief Pope believes that you should
早点让检方律师介入你的案子
Start bringing prosecutors on earlier in your cases.
他和地方检察官一致认为
He and the District Attorney agree
通过制♥造♥无效审判...
that provoking a mistrial --
我没有制♥造♥无效审判
I didn't provoke a mistrial.
我诚实地回答问题
I answered the questions as truthfully as I could,
就像庭审前宣誓的那样
in keeping with the oath I took on the stand.
我知道 我明白
I know. I understand.
局长希望地方检察官办公室
The chief of police would like the district attorney's office
能跟重案组有更多透明的接触
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表