剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
that I am absolutely, totally dead broke.
什么
What?!
那你雇人给赫什本先生送传票的钱呢
And the money you were paying to have Mr. Hirschbaum served?
我没有 从来就没有
I don't have it. I never did.
以后也不会有了
And now I never will.
这个活我们本来应该挣四千块钱
How does a job that's supposed to net us four grand
现在却搭进去四千块钱
wind up costing us four grand?
这是什么 普罗文茨经济学吗
What you call that -- Provenza-nomics?
每次都这样
Oh, as usual --
副队长 保罗局长和我
Lieutenants, Chief Pope and I
正在讨论这个好消息呢
were just discussing the good news.
是吗 是什么好消息
Yeah? What's that?
为追回赫什本卷走的养老金
Turns out there's a reward for information
提供有价值信息的人 能获得奖励
leading to the recovery of the Hirschbaum pension funds --
-一万美元呢 -我们现在有钱了
- $10,000. - We're rich.
只有一个小问题
The only hitch is,
如果你们以执法人员的身份
if you were working as law enforcement
找到这笔钱 就不能领♥取♥奖励
at the time of uncovering the money, you can't collect.
太好了 当时我们没在当班
Well, that's perfect because we were off-duty.
那么 你们必须解释
Well, then you'll just have to explain
按照职业规范
to professional standards
你们为什么在不当班时使用警用设备
why you were using police equipment while off-duty
进行非法搜查
to perform a warrantless search.
那就是说
So, that means...
那就是说 你们要么接受奖励 并辞职
That means you can either accept the reward and resign,
要不就接着干 但是奖励没了
or you can decline it and keep your jobs.
这样的话
Well, now --
嘿 我可不是警官
Hey, I-I'm not a police officer.
说得对 他可不是
That's right. He's not.
但他对找回赃款有什么贡献呢
But how was he instrumental in uncovering the funds?
赫什本用的那个手♥机♥是我买♥♥的
I bought the cellphone that Hirschbaum used
他的非法钱款是通过手♥机♥发现的
to reveal his illegal millions.
说得太好了
There you go.
我可以接受这解释
That's good enough for me.
巴斯 等一下
Hey, Buzz, wait.
我们来帮你填表嘛
We'll help you fill out that form.
是啊 你懂什么意思的 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, you do understand what this means, right?
我懂啊 我有钱了
Yes -- I'm rich.
不 你要分成三份才对
No, you're splitting it three ways.
行啊
Fine.
我们每人拿三分之一
We can each have 1/3.
两百美元嘛
$200.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表