剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
哪个部位
Where?
应该找个医生来看看
Oh, we should have a doctor look at that.
不 不 不 其实没看上去那么严重
No, no, no, it's not as bad as it looks.
凭这孩子的证词不足以逮捕斯特罗
No warrant on Stroh off what this kid has to say.
听着 我什么都告诉你们了
Look, you know I've told you guys everything I know,
你们把汉堡给我拿过来
so how about you just give me my burger
吃完我就离开 好吗
and then I'll leave, okay?
这可不好 拉什蒂
Well, I don't think that's such a good idea, Rusty.
也许你并没有看见凶手的脸
Because you may not have seen the killer's face,
但我肯定他看见你的
but I'm pretty sure he saw yours.
你看 我们短时间就找到了你
And you saw how quickly we found you.
凶手也不例外 他袭击你是有原因的
Guy could do the same thing. He attacked you for a reason.
因为你其实看见他没戴面具的脸 是吗
Because you did see him without his mask, didn't you?
不是
No.
-你把凶手的面具扯下来了 -我买♥♥的
- You pulled this mask off his head... - I bought that.
打斗过程中你看见了他的脸
...during the fight, and you saw his face.
我啥都没看见 好了吧
Okay, I didn't see anything, all right?!
别说了
So stop saying that.
你们别想把我牵连在内
And you guys are not making
把我当作目击证人
some kind of witness out of me.
想都别想
No way.
巴斯 请你叫陶副队长进来
Buzz, would you have Lieutenant Tao
并带上照相机
come in here, please, with his camera?
拉什蒂 你拿起这个电♥话♥
Rusty, I want you to take this phone,
站起来 请站到那边去
get up, stand over there, please.
过去 站到墙那边去
Go on, over there by the wall.
继续 转身
Go on. Turn around.
-把衣服脱掉 -什么 你想干嘛
- Take off your shirt. - What? What are you doing?
昨晚你没穿衣服
You weren't wearing your shirt last night,
请把它脱掉
so take it off, please.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
就是这样 把这个戴上
Here you go. Put this on.
把手♥机♥放在耳边
Now put the phone up to your ear.
好好 你想知道我在哪儿弄的面具吧
All right, you -- you want to know where I got the mask?
你把我妈妈找出来
Then you find my mother.
这很公平
That's a fair trade.
头儿 我们这是干嘛呢
Chief... what are we doing here?
凶手袭击拉什蒂是有原因的
The killer thought he had a reason to attack Rusty before.
我想证明他没错
I want to prove him right.
陶副队长 请你给拉什蒂拍个照
Lieutenant Tao, can you please take a picture of Rusty here,
让照片看起来是夜间拍的
and make it look like it's nighttime.
他站在街上 画面的效果要做到
And he's on the street, like it's a still
正如希腊剧院对面的监视器拍到的一样
from the Greek Theatre security cameras?
好的 没问题
Yeah, I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不介意的话 谢谢
Now, uh, if you don't mind. Thank you.
表现得自然点
Look natural.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我也很讨厌警♥察♥
Yeah, I hate the cops, too.
服务很糟糕 伙计
Yeah, the service is terrible, dude,
又没有吃的
and the food never comes.
什么情况 局长
What's going on here, Chief?
别人不断提醒我这起案件很受媒体关注
I keep being told that the press is all over this case,
于是我要把拉什蒂·贝克的照片交给他们
so I'm gonna give them a picture of Rusty Beck
看他们能否协助找到这位重要的证人
and see if they can help us find a very important witness.
这位目击证人叫什么名字
And what's the name of this witness?
拉什蒂·贝克.
Rusty Beck.
目前 州内每位警官
Every Sheriff's Deputy Police Officer
都在搜寻这位年轻男子
...is currently looking for this young man,
当局认为他的生命处于极度危险当中
who authorities fear could be in serious danger.
这些画面是证人与连环杀手
These stills were taken from security cameras
近距离激烈打斗后 逃到希腊剧院附近
across from the Greek Theatre after a scary,
被剧院对面的监视器拍到的
face-to-face nighttime encounter with a serial killer.
爆♥炸♥新闻 洛杉矶警♥察♥在格里菲斯公园搜寻疑犯
你真的认为斯特罗会主动出击吗
You really think Stroh might go looking for this kid?
我的确希望如此
I sure hope so...
这是未成年的拉什蒂·贝克报♥警♥的画面
Here's teenage runaway Rusty Beck talking to 911.
如果我主动出击 就会饭碗不保
...'cause I'll lose my job if I go after him.
911报案中心 有什么急事
911. What's your emergency?
刚刚有人要杀我 就是这么个紧急情况
Uh, uh, someone just tried to kill me. That's the emergency.
这里是911报♥警♥热♥线♥ 请问有什么紧急情况
紧急情况就是 有人要杀我
拉什蒂是他与这件案子的关键连接点
Rusty links him to everything.
你能确认第五名受害者的身份吗
Have you been able to I.D. our fifth victim?
还不能
No.
明天我要去华盛顿出差
Look, I'm gonna take a quick trip to Washington tomorrow,
就一晚 看能否推进这个案子的进展
one night, see if I can, uh, expedite this.
但是 有一件事情想问你
But, uh, the only thing is...
你确信凶手是斯特罗吗
are you sure the killer is Stroh?
我确定
I'm positive.
只是不知道我能否逮捕他
I just don't know if I'll be allowed to arrest him.
还有这个男孩
And this boy...
他说了一些话
There's something he said.
什么
What?
会让你感到吃惊的
You're gonna be surprised.
什么
What?
让我反思我自己的生活
Made me think about my life.
很惊讶
I'm surprised.
我说吧
Told you.
拉什蒂说了什么
What did Rusty say?
他说...
He said that, uh...
他是靠与坏人打交道为生的
...bad men were how he made a living...
只是听他们说话又无妨
and that it doesn't hurt to just listen to them...
还有 他妈妈走了 再也没回来
And that, um, his mother was gone and she wasn't coming back.
我开始想 这可真让人伤心
And, um, I started to think about how sad that story was
然后我意识到 我也如此
and then I realized... that's me.
你也是通过和坏人打交道来谋生
You make your living listening to bad people...
你妈妈也走了
...and your mother's gone.
她再也不会回来了
And she's never coming back.
但斯特罗回来了
Stroh is.
那是我不得不期盼的
That's what I have to look forward to --
斯特罗回来
Stroh coming back.
在哪
Where?
坏人经常去的地方
Where the bad men go.
好莱坞
大家好 天哪
Fellas. Oh, man.
我想你们如果一整天都在这的话
Thought if you boys were gonna be out here all night and day,
我想 过来看看
I might as well get a look and see
这个车牌识别系统运行得怎么样也好
how this license-recognition system works.
一分钟最多可查一千个车牌 太赞了
Up to 1,000 plates a minute. It's gorgeous.
我们所谓的失踪目击证人怎么样了
How's our so-called missing witness holding up?
-没逃掉吗 -没有
- Not running off? - No. No.
强生局长答应他 如果他帮我们
Chief Johnson promised him some new clothes
就送他新衣服 还帮他寻找他的母亲
and that we'd try to find his mother if he helped us out.
而且桑切斯 富林和普罗文茨都在街上
Plus, we got Sanchez, Flynn, and Provenza on the street.
我知道了
Yeah, I heard that.
按我说 我倒愿意让普罗文茨在这里
Myself, I'd have kept Provenza in here
让你去街上盯梢
and put you out on the street.
你年纪比他轻 你能跑
You're younger, you run.
看起来像是工作之外的
Makes it look like something other than the job
其他事物决定你部门的任务分配
is driving the assignments in your division.
我希望不是出于安全方面的考虑
I sure hope it's not a safety issue.
我懂你的意思了
I hear you.
副队长 这辆车出现了七次
Oh, Lieutenant, that's seven hits on the same car.
识别系统显示这是辆租赁汽车
Recognition system says it's a rental...
它停下来了
And it's parking.
各位准备行动
All right, guys, be ready, be ready.
菲利普·斯特罗
Phillip Stroh.
禁止汽车在此游荡
三个小时内两次经过同一个地点属于游荡行为
拉什蒂 你好
Hello, Rusty.
真高兴再次见到你
Hey. It's great to see you again.
你知道我的名字 你叫什么
You know my name. What's yours?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表