剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
以防他再次行凶
before he kills again.
陶副队长
Uh, Lieutenant Tao,
你亲自在这台玛莎拉蒂上提取指纹
I want you to personally pull all prints from that Maserati.
看看能否查出嫌犯的身份
See if we can identify the killer.
巴斯 收集案发地点到车辆被劫地
Buzz, please gather all security video from businesses
沿途商户的所有监控录像
between here and where the carjacking took place.
最好能发现嫌犯的照片 谢谢
A picture of the shooter would be nice. Thank you.
长官
And, Commander,
别让巴顿副警长离开你的视线
please keep Deputy Burton close at hand.
郡警方有规定
Sheriff's protocol is
巴顿得回他的住所去
Burton goes back to his home department,
上交武器 找个工会律师
exchanges his gun, and gets his rep.
这我明白 但我们在找凶手
I understand that, but when we find the killer,
我可能需要巴顿帮忙进行指认
I may need Burton's help in identifying him.
普罗文茨副队
Lieutenant Provenza,
逃逸车辆的搜寻工作
I'd like you to supervise the search
由你负责督导
for the escape vehicle, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
与此同时 我去会会这个落网的嫌犯
Meanwhile, I'll work with the suspect we do have.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以出去了
You can leave us alone.
你我都清楚 你不是必须开口
You and I both know you don't have to speak,
但是
But...
我♥干♥这行有段时间了
I've been at this job a while.
见过很多年轻人惹上麻烦
Met a lot of young boys who got into trouble
只是因为交错了朋友
just from hanging around with the wrong crowd.
你是交错了朋友 还是警♥察♥杀手呢
Does that describe you, or are you a cop killer?
我把头儿的审讯录像都给你准备好了
I've got the chief's interview up recording for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我问你是不是警♥察♥杀手 是因为
I ask if you're a cop killer because,
如果找不到你的同伙
Unless we find your accomplice,
地检署就会起诉你
The D.A. Will charge you as one.
我连枪都没掏出来
I never even pulled my gun.
根据加州法律
Under california law,
对于拉什副警长的死
You're as responsible for the death
你和你的朋友要承担相同的责任
of Deputy Sheriff Rush as your friend.
我不想起诉你 凯尔
Now, I don't want to charge you, Kyle,
但我必须遵守法律
But I have to follow the law.
如果你跟我合作
If you follow it with me,
我可以帮你脱离困境
I can help you out of this mess.
告诉我车上同伙的名字
Give me the name of the man who was in that car with you,
我就能救你
and I can save you.
听我说 凯尔
Now, listen to me, Kyle.
如果我自己找到了枪杀副警长
If I find the man who shot and killed a sheriff's deputy
的凶手
without your help,
你下半辈子就得蹲在死牢里
You're gonna spend the rest of your life on death row.
你今天干的错事已经够多了
You've made a lot of bad choices today.
不要再错上加错了
Don't let this be one of them.
谁
Yes?
进来
Yes?!
头儿 我查出了一些指纹
Chief, I've I.D.'d some prints.
我马上回来 凯尔
Be back in a minute, Kyle.
你求神拜佛我还需要你的帮助吧
You better hope I still need your help.
我总共从玛莎拉蒂上取乐12个指纹
Altogether, I pulled 12 prints off the maserati.
三个是车主的 两个是海耶斯的
Three belonged to the owner, two belonged to Hayes,
剩下的七个
Leaving seven prints
跟三个有前科的罪犯吻合
that match up with three other known criminals.
三个有前科的罪犯
Three other known criminals?
我的老天呐
Oh, for heaven's sakes,
这年头偷一台车需要几个人啊
How many people does it take to steal a car these days?
巴顿副警长说
Deputy Burton said that
玛莎拉蒂里只有两个人
There were just two people in that Maserati.
我有几张逮捕照片
I have some mug shots.
其中一张跟我在凯尔手♥机♥中
Now, one of them might match up to a picture
发现的照片吻合 是大卫·科布
I found on Kyle's cellphone -- David Cobb.
车上有他的指纹
Now, his prints were in the car.
这张照片的分辨率低
This picture's low resolution,
但我应该可以提升它的对比度
But I suppose I can bump up the contrast ratio.
但这样就会显得有点失真 因为...
But that gets a bit tricky because --
副队 拜托 把逮捕照片给我
Lieutenant, please, just give me the mug shots.
我要把它们给嫌犯看看
I need to show them to the suspect.
离破案不远了
We're getting closer.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
如果凯尔看到我们的进展
If kyle sees how far along we are,
会老实交代 省掉我们不少麻烦
Maybe he'll get us the rest of the way home.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
叫战术小队
Call S.W.A.T.
陶
Tao!
看监控 看监控
Monitor. Monitor.
凯尔 里边有摄像头
Kyle, there are cameras in there!
我在监视你
I'm watching you!
我正在监视你
I'm watching you right now!
我能看到你
I can see you!
凯尔 我要你把枪放在桌上
Kyle, I want you to put that gun on the table
然后站到门对面的墙角去
and step to the far corner of the room!
凯尔 把枪放在桌子上
Kyle, put the gun on the table,
站到门对面的墙角去 快点
And step to the far corner of the room! Now!
天呐
Oh, man.
真是操蛋的一天
What a totally screwed-up day.
这发子弹是为你准备的
This bullet was meant for you.
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔
Kyle!
头儿 这不是你的错
Chief, this was not your fault.
即使巴顿在逮捕海耶斯时没发现枪
If Burton didn't find the gun when he cuffed Hayes,
我们的巡警在接收他
Then our patrol officers should have found it
并把他带到这里时 也应该发现它
when they took custody or when they brought him in here.
不
No.
我有责任确认
It was my responsibility to make sure that
凯尔进入审讯室前被彻底搜过身
Kyle was properly searched before he entered the interview room.
这是一起监内死亡事件
And it's an... In-custody death,
武力使用调查科必须过来
So F.I.D. has every right to be here.
强生局长
Chief Johnson.
普罗文茨
Provenza.
巡警发现了那台本♥田♥
Listen, Patrol found the Honda.
在第八街和阿♥拉♥曼达街交汇处
It's at 8th and Alameda.
我们可以守株待兔
Now, we can sit on it,
但是我可以确定凶手弃车逃窜了
But I am certain that the killer dumped it and --
不 不 没关系
No, no, no, no, no.
陶副队长已经获得了多名疑犯的指纹
Lieutenant Tao has prints from multiple suspects
以供与车内的指纹比对
to check against whatever's inside the vehicle.
请原地待命直到陶赶到
Please hold off on that search until he gets there.
第八街和阿♥拉♥曼达街交汇处
8th and ALAMEDA.
另一个家伙呢 招了吗
What about the other guy? Is he talking?
他已决定行使其权利永久性保持沉默
You could say he invoked his right to remain silent.
陶副队到了会给你解释的
Uh...lieutenant Tao will explain when he gets there.
头儿 接受武调科问询之前我不能走
Chief, I can't leave until F.I.D. Interviews me.
不 这不行
No, no, no, no, no.
这个案子时间紧迫
This is a time-sensitive situation.
让他们等等吧
They're just gonna have to wait.
普罗文茨副队在这个地址
Lieutenant Provenza is at this address
与被凶手抛弃的本♥田♥车在一起
With the honda the killer used to escape.
带着你今早在那辆玛莎拉蒂上提取的指纹
Take the prints that you pulled off the maserati this morning,
与车内的所有指纹进行比对
Check them against whatever's inside that vehicle,
给我查清楚凶手的身份
and get me a positive I.D. on the shooter.
执行命令吧 副队长
That's an order, lieutenant.
好了 巴斯
Okay, Buzz.
谢谢你
Thank you...
救我一命
For saving my life.
到展示你演技的时候了
Now, let's see if you can act.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表