剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
也不差多这一个了
we might as well get it all out.
雷达觉得她找出泄密的人了
Raydor thinks she's finally figured out who that is.
今天你离开的时候 我们打算处理这个
We were gonna manage that today while you were still gone,
但如果你决定留下的话
but if you're determined to stay --
我要留下 是谁泄露的
I am. Who is it? Who's the leak?
不 她还没录完口供
No, no, no. She still has more statements to take,
但是到今天中午
but by this afternoon --
所以 你知道是谁泄密的
So, you know who it is?
我只是说今天迟些时候 我们会找出答案的
I just said we'll have this figured out later today.
雷达得按照规章来办事
Raydor has to do this by the rules.
你说你想要工作 还有一个特别的要求
Now, you say you want to work, and you have a special request.
是什么
What is it?
是的
Yes.
我需要十名特警队员
Um, I need, um, 10 S.I.S. Officers,
几辆巡逻警车
several patrol cars,
还有特勤队的战术支持
and tactical support from Special Operations.
考虑到我们的资源极其有限
Considering our ridiculously limited resources,
你有足够充分的理由
do you have an incredibly good reason
来兴师动众地调用这么多人吗
for ordering an expensive roll-out like that?
是的
I do.
我得把iPod物归原主
I need to return someone's iPod.
你好 罗伊茨女士
Yoo-hoo! Ms. Lowitz?
-卡洛琳·罗伊茨女士 -什么事
- Ms. Carolyn Lowitz? - Hi. Yes?
我是布兰达·雷·强生副局长
Uh, my name is Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson,
这位是大卫·加布里埃尔警探
and, uh, this is Detective David Gabriel.
我们可以进去吗
May we come in?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
我们是洛杉矶警局反扒科的
We're from the L.A.P.D. Theft division,
我们有好消息
and we've got great news.
这周是失物归还周
It's "Returning stolen property" week.
是社区的延伸服务
It's kind of a community-outreach thing.
根据我们的记录
And according to our records,
这只iPod是你在五月份买♥♥的
you purchased this iPod in May,
我们最近才追回来
and we just recently recovered it.
这肯定是卢克的
Oh, this must be Luke's.
卢克 谁是卢克
Luke? Who's that?
我外孙 卢克·鲍尔
My grandson, Luke Bauer.
我几周前买♥♥给他的
I bought this for him a few weeks ago.
是高中毕业的礼物吗
Okay, so, this is, like, a high-school-graduation gift?
不 是23周岁的生日礼物
No. For his 23rd birthday.
天啊
Oh, God.
礼物被人偷了 卢克没受伤吧
That was stolen. Luke wasn't hurt, was he?
他没事
Oh, no, no. Not at all.
你知道卢克现在在哪吗
A-and do you know where Luke is right now?
他不在这
He's not here.
各单位撤退
All units, stand down.
我们要去一个新地址
We're moving to a new location.
现已得知嫌疑人的全名
We have a full name on our suspect.
卢克·鲍尔 23岁
Luke Bauer, age 23.
他有可能携带武器 是个危险人物
He's to be considered armed and dangerous.
全体集♥合♥
Okay, everyone. Gather in.
他在胜利大街和瑞希达路交叉口的
He's at Run N' Gun Sporting Goods
"跑轰快攻"体育用品店工作
on the corner of Victory and Reseda.
明白了吗 出发
Got it? Let's go.
-你居然找到了 -必须的
- Oh. You found them. - Of course I did.
相信我 穿上它你的脚将会享受非一般的感觉
Trust me, I'm gonna make your feet feel great.
卢克·鲍尔 这是你的吧
Luke Bauer, I believe this belongs to you.
你有权保持沉默
You got the right to remain silent.
你所说的话将会成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
好了 卢克
Okay, Luke.
除了你爱听什么音乐之外
Now... the only thing that I know about you
我们对你唯一的了解
besides your taste in music
就是你喜欢私闯民宅
is that you like to break into other people's houses.
我没这爱好
I don't break into people's houses.
是吗
Really?
你去年才因为这事被捕呢
You were arrested for just that very thing last year.
那是我妈家 她已经撤诉了
That was my mom's house! She dropped the charges.
对 但在此之前警♥察♥发现你携带短剑
Yeah, but not before the police found you with a dagger,
双截棍 还有个类似匕♥首♥的玩意
kung fu sticks, something called a dirk knife,
还有第二页
and there's a second page here.
头儿 还有散♥弹♥枪♥呢
Oh, look, Chief -- a shotgun.
卢克 你真带了不少武器啊
That's a lot of weapons to be carrying around, Luke.
-是准备决一死战吗 -不是
- Preparing for armageddon? - No.
那些都是我父亲留给我的古董
Those are all antiques left to me by my father.
我妈不想让给我
My mother didn't want me to have them,
我等不及了 所以就自己上门去拿
and I got tired of waiting, so I decided to take them.
有个叫《第二修正案》的东西
And there's something called the Second Amendment
规定我可以合法拥有这些武器
which says it's okay for me to have all that stuff.
你怎么不研究一下宪法呢 混球
Why don't you read the Constitution, asshole?
那开国元勋们有赋予你
Did our founding fathers also endow you
不可剥夺的权利
with the inalienable right
可以在别人家乱搞吗
to have sex in other people's houses?
貌似你开了个派对 卢克
Looks like you made quite a party out of it, Luke.
有睡袋 大♥麻♥ 啤酒
A sleeping bag, pot, beer.
我没非法闯入 也没开派对
I didn't break in, and it wasn't a party.
对 你杀了人
No. It was a murder.
我没
I don't...
我不
I don't...
他怎么了
What happened to this guy?
也许给你个正脸
Hmm. Maybe he'd be easier to recognize for you
更好认
with a face.
他叫丹尼·崔德斯 是名退伍军人
His name is Danny Chaidez. He was a veteran.
刚从伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗服役归来
Just returned from serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
你才见过崔德斯先生没多久
You met Mr. Chaidez just moments before his face
他就被人用散♥弹♥枪♥爆了头
was blown off with a shotgun,
猜猜谁正好有一把散♥弹♥枪♥
and guess who owns one.
他不是我杀的 我发誓
I didn't shoot this guy. I swear.
我们知道你当时在那屋子里
We know you were in that house,
而且不是孤身一人
and we know you were not alone.
天啊
Oh, man. Oh, man.
你当时跟谁在一起
Who were you with?
我们就
We just...
我就是想找个地方寻开心
I was just looking for a place to hang out.
不 你刚刚说"我们"
No, no. You just said "We."
"我们"是谁
Who was "We"?
你跟另一人在一起 是谁
You were with someone. Who was it?
卢克 你还在缓刑期
You're on probation, Luke,
我根本不用申请搜查令
so I don't even need a warrant
就可以搜查你的家和你的车
to search your house or your car.
只要我找到任何形式的武器或者违禁药物
And when I find a weapon of any kind or drugs,
你就立马♥会♥被起诉
you're immediately back in court.
我当时跟女朋友在一起
I was with my girlfriend, okay?
好 她叫什么名字
Okay. What's her name?
詹娜
Jenna.
贝特曼 全名詹娜·贝特曼
Bateman. Jenna Bateman.
我俩去那个屋子的唯一原因
Look, the only reason we were in that house
就是我现在有三个室友
was because I've got three roommates right now,
而我们也不知道詹娜的老爸什么时候回家
and we never know when Jenna's dad's gonna be home --
詹娜的老爸
Jenna's dad?!
她几岁
How old is she?
那屋里到处都是你俩的DNA
We found DNA all over that house.
如果你搞幼♥女♥的话
If you're shuttling in little girls --
她不是幼♥女♥
She is not a little girl!
还有一个月就满17岁了
She'll be 17 in like a month!
你知道什么叫奸♥淫♥幼♥女♥吗
Uh-huh. Tell me, have you ever heard of statutory rape?
就是与不满法定年龄的幼♥女♥
That would be when you have sex with someone
发生性关系
under the age of consent.
如果再加上这条
And, you know, if we add that
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表