剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Uh, no, no. With all the medical records we're gonna be getting,
还得花上一段时间
it's gonna take some time.
我们回家见吧
I'll, uh, I'll just see you when I get home.
那好 再见
Okay. Bye bye.
晚安
Uh, good night.
再见
Uh...bye.
再见
Bye.
你们同居了
You live together.
是啊
Uh, well, yeah.
四天前 我们决定要搭伙过日子
Four days ago, we decided to combine our resources.
不过我们约会到现在差不多有一年了
But, uh, we've been dating for about a year now.
觉得时机成熟了
You know, felt like it was time.
我没告诉我家人呢
You know, I haven't told my family yet.
如果你能帮我
I'd actually appreciate it
瞒着这件事 我会非常感激的
if you didn't tell anyone else around here,
这里的人都不喜欢律师
knowing what people think about lawyers.
我自己也嫁了个律师
Married one myself.
是吗
Really?
严格来说 他曾经是个律师
Well, technically, he was a lawyer.
一开始 他通过了司法考试
First, he passed the bar,
接下来的十年他一头扎进了酒瓶
then he spent the next 10 years drinking in one
直到他迷上了赌博
till he gave that up for gambling.
那你现在离婚了
So, what, you're divorced?
分居 已经二十年了
Separated. For 20 years.
天主教的关系
It's all very Catholic.
天主教对离婚有严格规定
无论如何 警探
Um, detective, uh, for what it's worth,
我发现律师对我们工作的意见
I find from time to time a lawyer's opinion
有时还是值得一听的
on what I'm doing is worth hearing.
没错 安对任何事都要发表意见
Oh, yeah, I get Ann's point of view on everything,
不管我爱不爱听 实话实说
whether I want it or not, frankly.
眼前我最不想搭理的
It's more the opinions of the people around here
就是身边这帮人的意见
that I'm not interested in dealing with right now.
我会保守秘密的
Secret's safe with me.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, captain.
警探
Uh, detective?
什么事
Yeah.
这是霍布斯副检察官
This is D.D.A. Hobbs' application
特派员申请
for a special master.
需要有人签字
It needs a signature
并把信息补全
and needs a little more information.
你能帮着强生局长一起把它填好给我吗
Would you mind walking Chief Johnson through it for me?
我想她今天不愿意再看到我了
I think she's, uh, seen enough of me today.
好的 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
我会自己去给霍布斯的
I will, uh, get it to Hobbs myself.
太好了 多谢
Good. Thank you.
不客气 队长
You're welcome, captain.
直接告诉我你们要找什么
Just tell me what you're searching for.
省的我把所有病人的病历
Maybe we wouldn't have to fax over every single page
通通传真过来
of every patient's records.
我要找出凶手 医生
I am looking for the murderer, doctor.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道这样会占用你很多时间
I know that this has been an enormous imposition on your time,
不过我们快和布兰迪的病人谈完了
but we are almost finished talking to dr. Brady's patients.
你们怎么能确定杀害克里斯的凶手
What makes you so sure Chris' killer
是约了他星期六见面的人
was someone from Saturday's appointments?
也许他是被街上随便走进来的人杀害的呢
Maybe he was murdered by someone just walking in off the street.
因为如果是大街上的什么人
'Cause after smashing dr. Brady on the head,
敲碎了他的头就该抢了药跑了
someone off the streets would have grabbed the drugs and run.
但你的合伙人是被勒死的
Instead, your partner was strangled to death.
用的是输液管
With I.V. tubing.
普通的窃贼会自己带着作案工具
A regular thief would have come in with his own weapons.
而我们要找的凶手
Our murderer improvised
临时起意拿了办公室里的东西
with stuff he found around the office,
可能他原本就知道在那里
stuff that he might have known was there.
这表明布兰迪医生
Which indicates that dr. Brady knew
认识杀他的凶手而且凶手认识他
and recognized his killer and that the killer knew him,
所以你越是不肯帮忙
which is why the less helpful you are,
我就越为你担心
the more worried you make me.
我一直以为布兰迪医生会来参加我的葬礼
I always thought dr. Brady would be coming to my funeral.
他却走在了我前头
And here I am going to his.
世事难料 是吧
Can never be too sure of anything in this lifetime, can you?
你们还没找到凶手吗
And you have no idea who his killer is?
没有 女士 还没
No, ma'am. Not yet.
你要是签了这份弃权书
If you could sign this waiver,
我们就让这位帕尔医生把你的病历传过来
we'll have dr. Parr here fax us your medical records.
对我们有帮助
Um, it could help us.
你昨天才做了化疗 您叫...
You just had your chemotherapy yesterday, miss...?
李 我叫瑞塔·李 没错
Um, l-lee. Rita lee. Yes.
我无论哪方面都感觉不错
I feel pretty good, all things considered.
布兰迪医生是个很厉害的肿瘤科医生
Dr. Brady was an amazing oncologist.
他真正在乎别人
He really cared about people.
看来我只能回公共诊所了
I guess now I'll just have to go back to the city clinic,
皮疹会卷土重来
and the rash will come back,
头发又要掉了
and my hair will fall out again --
这些都是那些人为我治疗的副作用
The side effects I get when those people treat me.
副作用的产生
The presence or absence of side effects
跟化疗药物的使用剂量
has nothing to do with the standardized delivery
没有关系
of chemotherapy agents.
个体反应差异源于
Individual results vary based on the --
你当然这么说了
You would say that, wouldn't you?
你的病人简直生不如死 上帝啊
Your patients suffer terribly. God!
我亲眼目睹你让他们承受了怎样的痛苦
I've seen them, what you put those people through!
好吧 很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
我来签字
Um, I'll sign.
你们可以看我的病历
You can get my medical records.
但愿你们能查清楚 为什么有人要杀害
I hope it helps you find out why someone would murder a doctor
帮助癌症病人减轻痛苦的医生
who helped cancer patients stop from feeling sick all the time.
怎么了 医生
What's the matter, doctor?
除非克里斯问我一些细节
Unless he asked me something specific,
否则我从不过问他的病人
I never bothered with Chris' patients.
既然你掌握了他们的病历
Since you have their records,
我也希望有机会能看一看
I'd like a chance to look at them, too.
我们自己的专家会看的
We have our own experts looking at them.
你想看什么
What do you want to see?
不管你如何看我
Regardless of what you think of me,
说到癌症治疗的副作用
when it comes to the side effects of cancer therapies,
我可以算是全国最有声望的
I'm probably one of the most highly regarded physicians
内科医生之一
in the country.
是吗
Really?
真的 你可以去查
Yes, really. Check it out.
那个女的昨天吃了药
That woman was infused yesterday.
你看她 看起来一切正常
Look at her. She seems...fine.
我想知道原因
And I'd like to know why.
因为她没在做化疗 绝对没有
That's because she wasn't taking chemotherapy -- at all.
瑞塔说她在做啊
Rita said she was.
护士的记录显示
And the nurse's records indicate
她昨天使用了常规剂量的药物
that she had a regular dose yesterday.
我可以对此做专业的详细说明
Uh, I can go into a lot of technical detail,
但我就简单说一下
but let's just keep it simple.
看见那个数字了吗
See that number?
那是李女士癌胚抗原水平
That's Ms. Lee's carcinoembryonic antigen level.
你这叫做简单说明吗
That's your idea of keeping it simple?
不好意思 你们不需要了解这些术语
Sorry. You don't have to learn the terms.
你们只需知道一些数字就可以了
All you need to know is a couple of numbers.
第一 李女士的癌胚抗原水平
First, Ms. Lee's current carcinoembryonic antigen level
是一百零六
is at 106
她在过去的三个月一直用药的话
And on the drug she's been taking for the past three months,
那个数字应该小于三
that number should be less than three.
这说明什么
So, what does that mean?
这说明她的转移性胰腺癌到了第三♥期♥
It means she has metastatic stage-three pancreatic cancer
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表