剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
那不是他的孩子 也不是亲戚
These kids are not his own, they're not related to him,
也不是去他家玩 头儿
and they're not just hanging out at his house, chief.
而是住在那里 一人一床
They're living there, each with his own bed.
我判断不出这人到底是凶手
I can't decide if this guy's a killer,
还是什么怪物
a monster of some kind,
还是工作狂
or just overly committed to his job.
为什么不能三者兼有呢
Why can't he be all three?
我是说 头儿
I'm just saying, chief,
连环性侵者通常靠吸引受害者
One of the ways a serial offender manages to avoid detection
来避免被暴露
is by being attractive to his victims.
卡尔教练似乎为这些男孩子们
Coach Carr seems to be providing these boys
提供了生活必需品
with the necessities of life.
而当一个孩子认为他必须依赖某人的时候...
And when a kid thinks his survival depends on someone...
找到杀人凶器了吗
Have they found the murder weapon?
还没有
Not yet.
我需要它
I need it.
好的 他们正在搜查嫌犯的家
Okay. Well, they're searching the suspect's home,
但雷达队长 她要求
but Captain Raydor-- she has to be extra careful
行动格外小心
about how she goes about doing that,
因为如果你部门的内鬼...
because if there's a leak in your division --
没有内鬼
But there's no leak.
嗯 你还是这么说
Yeah, yeah. So you keep saying.
听着 我不想让雷达队长为难
Look, I don't want to put Captain Raydor on the spot.
我知道她在背后护着我们
I know she's protecting my flank.
但我需要制裁这家伙
But... I need to take this guy to a dark place,
而找不到枪就行不通
and I don't want to go there without a gun.
我懂了 头儿
I get it, chief.
我懂了
I get it.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, officer.
我把孩子们放在首位就得到这个下场
This is what I get because I've put the kids first?
我把他们放在一切之上
Above everything else, I put them first.
而里德把自己和事业放在首位
And Reed put himself first and his career.
-你把孩子们放在首位 -一向如此
- You put the kids first? - Always.
是不是也把他们放在自己家里
Did you also put them in your house?
我家
My house?
我的手下发现三个未成年男孩
My detectives just found three underage boys
住在你家 赤♥裸♥着上身
living at your house, half naked.
里德校长知道他们 是吗
Principal Reed knew about them, didn't he?
昨晚你俩争吵时
That's what he threatened
他威胁说要把这事告到教育局
to tell the school district last night, when you two argued.
好 听我说
All right, now, listen.
首先 你必须
F-first, okay, you need to --
你必须让你的手下从我家撤走
you need to get those detectives out of my house right now,
-然后... -我来告诉你我要做什么
- And then -- - I'll tell you what I need to do!
我要问每个孩子问题
I need to question those boys
看看你对他们的关怀
and find out if the care you gave them
是不是上升到肉体关系了
extended to some kind of physical relationship.
听着 听着 你没有权利
Look, look, listen, you have no right
-那样指控我 -我有
- to make accusations like that! - I have every right, sir!
-除非你 -老天
- Unless you can produce documents - I mean, my god, to say
-出示文件 -别逼我扯开嗓门...
- showing me - something like that out loud...
证明你是这些孩子的法定监护人
that you are the legal guardian of those boys...
你太过分了
This has gone too far, okay?
拿文件来 然后...
Give me those documents, sir, and then --
-这太过分了 -当我告诉那些家长
- This has gone too far! - When I talk to those parents --
他们家长
Their parents?!
你想告诉他们家长
You want to talk to their parents?!
你有没有得到批准
Do you have permission?!
批准 你是说真的吗
Permission?! Are you serious?!
不 我没有得到许可 行了吧
No, I don't have permission, okay?
我没有完全按章办事
I haven't exactly followed the rules here,
但是你知道这些孩子来我家前
but do you know where these boys were living
住在哪里吗
before they came to stay with me?
有个孩子无家可归
One of them was homeless,
在更衣室住了两个星期
sleeping in our locker room for two weeks.
有一个被他的酒鬼继父打得半死
One was beaten so badly by his drunk of a stepfather,
我得把他送去医院
I had to take him to the hospital.
你把被遗弃的孩子收留回家
So you prey on throwaway kids --
对吗
Is that right?
好吧
Okay.
五年前
Five years ago,
我一名学生的单身母亲
the single mom of one of my students
因为贩毒而进了监狱
went to jail for dealing drugs.
而我却没有帮助他
And I did nothing for the boy.
两天后 他中枪身亡
Two days later, he was shot to death --
被谋杀 至今没有破案
Murder, unsolved.
有谁为此负起了责任 你吗
And who took responsibility for that -- you?
让我面对陪审团吧
Put me in front of a jury.
我真是迫不及待
I would love nothing better
想把发生在孩子们身上的事公诸于众
than to publicize what's going on with these children.
因为你知道你将发现什么吗
Because you know what you're gonna find?
一无所得
Nothing.
屋里没有异常情况
This place is clean.
我们把房♥子翻了个底朝天
We've searched every room in this house, top to bottom.
这里没有枪♥支♥
There is no firearm here.
奖杯
Trophy.
先生们 我们在找失窃的奖杯
Gentlemen, we are looking for stolen trophies.
找到枪是意外收获
Finding a gun would be incidental.
副队 如果你偷了奖杯
Lieutenant, if you stole a trophy,
你会把它埋在你的后院吗
would you maybe bury it in your backyard?
有人种了灌木丛
Someone's planted shrubs.
也许他们也埋下了奖杯
Maybe they buried a trophy, too.
队长
Well, captain,
这符合规定吗
is it procedure?
我可说不准他们会把偷来的奖杯藏在哪里
Well, who am I to say what someone would do with a stolen trophy,
但是如果我要在后院里找的话
but if I were gonna look for one in a backyard,
我会用金属探测器
I'd use a metal detector.
失陪
Excuse me.
记住 在足以埋藏一个奖杯大小
Remember, concentrate on stretches of ground
物体的土地上仔细探测
large enough to cover a trophy-sized object.
有东西埋在
There's a little something down here
草地的尽头
at the end of this runner.
这地方埋不下奖杯
That's too small for a trophy,
我们要找的是奖杯
which is what we're looking for.
如果我们找到了别的东西
And if we find something else,
那就是个意外之喜
then we call it a happy accident.
那...
So...
容我冒昧地问一句
Apropos of nothing really,
重案组什么时候能开始准备你的退休派对
when can major crimes start planning your retirement party?
我想自己带动物气球
I want to bring the balloon animals myself.
副队 谁说我要退休了
Who told you I was retiring, lieutenant?
你在泰勒面前是这么说的 对吧
Well, you said it in front of Taylor, didn't you?
-有所发现 -是吗 巴斯
- We found something. - Really, Buzz?
你真是个当侦探的好料子
We'll make a detective out of you yet.
胡里奥 开挖吧
Give it a go, Julio.
首先 你威胁了你的老板 结果他被谋杀
First, you threaten your boss, who ends up murdered.
然后我们发现三名半裸的未成年男孩住在你家
Then we find three half-naked underage boys living in your house.
这个 就是凶器
And here... is the murder weapon,
在你的后院挖出来的
found buried in your backyard,
就是杀死里德校长的那把枪
the one used to kill principal Reed.
所以 你有作案动机 手法和机会
So you have motive, the means, and the opportunity.
卡尔先生 我只能和你说
Now, Mr. Carr, I would be lying if I said anything
你有权保持沉默
other than "You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每句话都将会成为
"Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
"In a court of law.
你有权请一位律师
"You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起
"If you cannot afford an attorney,
政♥府♥会为你指派一位
One will be provided for you by the state."
现在 我想要你认真想想
Now...I want you to think really, really hard
你对我说过的每件事
about everything you've told me.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表