剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Pervert.
谁知道他会不会对其他女孩也那样
Who knows what other girls he's treated like that?
谢谢你 贝特曼先生 我知道这不容易
Thank you, Mr. Bateman. I'm sure that wasn't easy.
桑切斯警官 你能给
Detective Sanchez, would you see to it
贝特曼先生写个笔录吗
that Mr. Bateman writes down a statement?
她是怎么把这女孩卷进这案子的
How does she include the girl in all of this?
这家伙带给你们一起典型谋杀案
You have a perfect case of murder in the first with this guy.
谢谢 但我接下来要给这案子
Thanks, but I'm trading it in
-逮捕两名凶手 -怎么
- for two counts of murder in the second. - How?
贝特曼先生刚才说丹尼就站在
Mr. Bateman just said Danny was standing
詹娜说他应该在的地方
right where Jenna said he would be.
如果你逮捕女儿
If you arrest the daughter --
不不不 没有如果
No, no, no. Not "If."
我要逮捕詹娜 你要起诉她
I'm arresting Jenna, and you will prosecute her.
詹娜告诉她父亲
It's not enough that Jenna told her father
他在哪儿能找到受害人还不够
where he could find the victim.
你还得问她 他手里是否有枪
You also need to ask her if he had a gun in his hand.
请放松
Please. Relax.
她会跟我们交待一切的
She's about to tell us everything we need to know.
你好 詹娜
Hello, Jenna.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting,
但我刚才在听你父亲
but I was just listening to your father
交待昨晚谋杀保安的事儿
confess to murdering the security guard last night.
不
Oh, no.
太可怕了
That is so awful.
你们 会让他进监狱吗
Are you -- are you putting him in jail?
可能会
Maybe.
可能不会
Maybe not.
可能会有减罪情节
There could be mitigating circumstances.
减罪 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Mitigating"?
减罪的意思就是
"Mitigating" Means that, um,
你父亲杀害被害人的理由是
your father had a reason to commit murder,
丹尼·崔德斯企图强♥奸♥你
such as Danny Chaidez tried to rape you,
这是你告诉他的
which is what you told him,
而我们都知道那不是真的
even though we both know that's not true.
是这样
Look...
我把我的文胸落在那房♥子里
I left my bra at the other house,
而 你们也看到我父亲是怎么样的了
and...well, you see what my dad is like.
所以 你告诉你父亲你被强♥奸♥
So, you told your dad that you were raped
来保护你的男友
to protect your boyfriend.
我必须得说个理由 否则他会去找卢克的
I had to say something or he would have gone after Luke.
我明白
I understand.
现在 为了确认你父亲的口供
Now, in order to just confirm your father's version of events,
我恐怕这会让他在监狱里
which I'm afraid is going to send him to jail
度过余生
for the rest of his life...
他走出那栋房♥子时
in which hand was he holding the shotgun
哪只手拿着枪
when he walked out of the house?
右手
His right.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yep.
我看见的 在我告诉他保安在哪儿之后
I saw him. He took it out of the closet
他从壁橱里拿出了枪
right before he asked me where the guard was.
他因为这个要进监狱 真是太可怕了
It's so terrible that he has to go to jail for this.
但是我 也已经17岁了
But since I'm, like, almost 17,
我还能继续住在我们的房♥子里的吧
I can still, like, live in our house, right?
我会把他俩都写进档案
I'll file on both of them.
你能代我恭喜她吗
Can you pass along my congratulations?
她会因为错失你而难过的
She'll be sorry she missed you.
我认为我能管好自己
I think I can manage myself.
晚安 先生们
Good night, gentlemen.
我没必要被寄养之类的吧
I don't have to go into, like, foster care or anything, right?
真的 我认为我能自理
Really, no, I-I think I am old enough to get by on my own.
我同意
I agree.
再找其他父母对你来说也是浪费
Another parent would be wasted on you.
事实上 我很确定在加利福尼亚州
I-in fact, I'm pretty sure that the state of California
已经准备好让你余生像成年人一样度过了
is ready to treat you like an adult for the rest of your life.
酷
Cool.
太酷了
Way cool.
进来
Come in.
我已经向保罗局长提交了辞职信
I, uh, sent my letter of resignation to Chief Pope's office,
陶副队已经拿到了我所有悬案的拷贝
and Lieutenant Tao has copies of all of my outstanding case notes,
普罗文茨副队在中心聘用了一个暂代我的警探
and Lieutenant Provenza found a detective in Central
直到你找到合适的岗位替代人
who will cover for me until you can find a permanent replacement.
大卫 你不能辞职
David, you're not quitting.
-我要辞职 -不 不 今天不行
- I am. - No, no, no. Not today. Please.
我不能让你辞职
I can't let you do that.
头儿 我不知道我还能干什么
Chief, I don't know what else to do.
我不能坐回去就像什么都没发生过一样
I can't just go back to my desk and act like nothing's changed.
我现在也不能回家
I can't even go home right now...
因为她在收拾东西
because she's there packing.
可能你现在对我很生气
Maybe you're too upset with me
不明白我现在的处境
to understand what I'm going through right now,
但这一整件
but this whole...
图雷利·贝勒事件
This Turell Baylor thing.
有时我甚至觉得它毁了我的生活
Sometimes I feel like it ruined my life.
我能理解
I can relate.
而且你完全没错
And you are absolutely right.
你那天是不高兴
You were upset that day.
我知道你不高兴 但我没有倾听
I knew you were upset, but I-I didn't listen.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that --
没有认真听你说话
the not listening well enough.
真有趣 我
It's funny. I...
有时觉得自己
Sometimes I feel like I...
把注意力更多地放在犯人说的话上面
pay more attention to what murderers have to say
反而忽视了我在乎之人说的话
while ignoring the people I really care about.
无论如何 我不能让你就这么辞职
Okay, anyway, I-I can't let you quit over this.
我接受你的道歉 我也希望你接受我的
I accept your apology, and I hope you'll accept mine.
我下了开车的命令
I gave the order to drive.
而那之后发生的所有事
And everything that happened after that...
都该由我来承担
I'm responsible for all of it.
我需要你
I need you here.
好吧 头儿
Okay, Chief.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
You all right?
上次我见妈妈 她问我是否有时间
Last time I saw mama, she asked me if I had a minute.
可那时我没时间
And I didn't have time just then.
而现在我真的有空了
And now I'm the one who could really use a minute...
可她却不在了
And she has no time at all.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表