剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
不会对洛杉矶警局有严重负面影响
does not reflect badly on the L.A.P.D..
你会回到重案组去 完成你的审查
You will go back down to major crimes and finish your audit.
鉴于法律禁止我
Seeing that I am legally prohibited
和强生局长讨论
from discussing with Chief Johnson
为什么我在她那阴魂不散
why I am haunting her murder room.
你是否可以考虑告诉她
Would you perhaps consider telling her
是你直接命令我这么干的
that I am there under direct orders from you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这是我工作里最糟糕的部分了
This is the worst part of my job.
我也很高兴见到你 警探
Great to see you as well, Detective.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
暂时 我没有多少能告诉你们的
Now, there's not much I can tell you.
放在地板上五天 就算开着空调
Five days on the floor even with the A.C. running,
尸体的状况还是很糟
the body's in terrible condition.
颅内出血和扭断的脖子
The intracranial bleeding and the broken neck
和跌落相符
are consistent with a fall.
但是 你们看
But look.
肱二头肌上的瘀伤应该是临死前造成的
Bruising on the bicep that appears to be perimortem.
她被抓住了 也许是想逃离凶手
She was grabbed...Trying to get away from her killer, maybe.
或者是被人扔下去
Or being thrown off the landing.
还有 她被强♥奸♥了吗
A-and, um, what about rape?
没有外来分泌物的痕迹
No evidence of foreign biological materials.
不过你们找到她时 她已经死了很久了
Though she was dead for so long before you found her,
所以我也不能排除这个
I can't rule it out.
你解剖她时
When you opened her up,
能不能看看Reed小姐有没有怀孕
could you see if Ms. Reed was pregnant
或者最近有过流产
or recently had an abortion?
有什么隐情吗
You know something I don't?
阿什利帮她的一个教授照看孩子
Ashley was babysitting for one of her professors,
阿列克斯·班克斯先生
a Mr. Alex Banks.
案发当晚 他送她回家
The man who drove her home the night she died.
而根据他妻子所说
And according to his wife,
教授在10个月前和另一个学生有染
the professor had an affair with another student 10 months ago.
妻子怎么发现的
How'd the wife find out?
这教授用他的信♥用♥卡♥
The professor paid for the young woman's abortion
给那个女孩付的流产费用
on his credit card.
太不小心了
Hmm. Careless.
所以说平时最好多备些现金
That's why it's a good idea to keep cash around the house.
所以你觉得阿什利
So you think Ashley here
可能是教授新任女友吗
might have been the professor's latest girlfriend?
也许她发现他比较经得住诱惑
Maybe she just found him more resistible.
上一个被他搞大了肚子
The last one he knocked up.
这一个被他扔下楼了
This one he knocked down.
迪克森一家的毛伊岛之行全被核实了
Everything about the Dixon Maui trip checks out.
他们的不在场证明成立了
Their alibi holds.
所以我让那家人
So, I had the family give me a list
给了我一份失窃清单 头儿
of everything that was stolen from the house, Chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
估计我们什么也找不回来 头儿 但是
I doubt we'll recover any of it, Chief, but, uh,
我还是输入了失窃物品系统 以防万一
I'm putting it into the stolen property system just in case.
头儿 我向A·班克斯教授宣读过权利了
Chief, I got professor A. Banks mirandized
他在一号♥审讯室等你
and waiting for you in interview 1.
我拿走了他的手♥机♥
I, uh, took his cellphone,
所以他没机会跟他妻子通话
so he hasn't had a chance to speak to his wife.
但他有一堆问题
But he's got lots of questions.
是吗 我也有一堆问题
Yeah, so do I.
头儿 头儿
Chief. Chief!
稍等一下
Could you hang on there just one second?
怎么了 副队
W-what's the matter, Lieutenant?
雷达队长
Captain Raydor.
我知道你说过 她要什么就给她什么
And I know you asked me to give her everything she needs.
但她现在要和我们部门每个人面谈
But now she wants to interview every member of our division,
从我开始
Starting with me.
我跟你说 大家已经开始起疑了
I'm telling you, the guys are starting to ask questions.
头儿
Chief...
这到底是怎么事情
What is this all about?
我也弄不清了
I don't know anymore.
雷达队长 可以和你说几句话吗
Captain Raydor, may I speak with you for a moment, please?
-当然 -谢谢
- Oh, of course. Yes. - Thank you.
你在这里到底还要做什么
What on earth are you still doing here?
我在进行牛顿市枪击案的
I am conducting a transparency audit
透明监察行动
on the shootin' newton murders.
那是德尔克局长的命令 他已经去世了
Ordered by chief Delk, and he's dead.
我确信保罗局长会更改这个命令的
I'm positive that chief Pope will reverse that decision.
但我还没有接到离开的命令 明白吗
But until I am ordered to leave, you understand?
接到命令之前 我还是得继续
Until I am ordered to leave, then I must proceed.
我需要询问你部门的所有人员
I need to interview every member of your division,
包括泰勒长官和巴斯·沃特森
including Commander Taylor and Buzz Watson,
现在就开始
starting now,
只要没有妨碍到
as long as it doesn't interfere
他们的本职工作
with the proper execution of their duties.
好吧
All right then.
桑切斯警探 申请搜查令
Uh, detective Sanchez, please get a warrant
去搜查教授的房♥子 车和办公室
to search the professor's home, car, and office.
带上巴斯 让他把所有东西都录下来
And, uh, take Buzz along with you to document everything.
局长 你要进行询问
But you have an interview, chief.
-我不是应该... -不 谢谢
- Shouldn't I - No. Thank you.
泰勒长官 在吗
And, commander Taylor, are you here?
我在 局长
Yeah, I'm here, chief.
当然
Of course you are.
你去监督小组其他成员
Um, I'd like you to supervise the rest of the squad
进行地毯式搜索
on a grid search.
拿一份失窃报告的复印件
Please get copies of the theft reports
看是否能在他们家和教授家的路上
and see if you can find the Dixons' stolen property
找到迪克森家失窃的物品
anywhere between their home and the professor's.
是 长官 地毯式搜索
Yes, Ma'am. A grid search.
一天就这么打乱了
Breaks up my day a little.
地毯式搜索 真的有必要吗
Is this grid search really necessary?
如果入室行窃是为了掩饰谋杀阿什利·里德的话
If the burglary was a cover-up for Ashley Reed's murder,
那么凶手会尽快把偷到的东西
then the killer or killers would have dumped the items
处理掉的
as quickly as possible.
你把整个部门
You're sending your entire division
派出去做全市范围的网格搜索
on a citywide scavenger hunt
就是为了阻扰我的调查
in order to frustrate my investigation.
等我给保罗局长做简报之后
Your investigation is going to be history
你的调查就要成为历史了
the moment I brief chief Pope.
我很希望可以听到这样的谈话
Well, I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.
请务必把保罗的反馈告诉我
Make sure you let me know what Pope says.
班克斯教授
Professor Banks?
不好意思 让你久等了
I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting.
我是强生副局长
I'm deputy chief Johnson.
谢谢你的到访
I want to thank you so much for dropping in.
我这不是拜访 我简直是被押到这里的
I didn't drop in. I was practically arrested.
这到底是怎么回事
When is someone gonna tell me what the hell is going on here?
我很抱歉
Oh, I apologize.
我们在执行一项调查
We're conducting an investigation,
我们不想让媒体知道任何消息
And we didn't want any details leaked to the press.
作为新闻学的教授 你可以理解的吧
So, I'm sure being a journalism professor, you can understand.
如果是在苏联 或许还可以理解
Maybe if we were in Soviet Russia.
我的公民资格考试中
Part of my citizenship test
有涉及到美国法律系统的公开性
covered the openness of the American legal system,
被警方秘密地带到这里来
so I'm just a little bit surprised to be dragged downtown
我有些惊讶
on secret police business.
这不是秘密 我们已经宣读了你的权利
It's not a secret, and you did get your rights read to you.
你和一个名为阿什利·里德
Are you familiar with a young woman
的年轻女人熟吗
by the name of Ashley Reed?
"熟"是什么意思
"Familiar"?
是的 我们和阿什利熟
Yes, I'm familiar with Ashley.
她是我新闻学研讨班的学生
She's a student in my journalism seminar.
我是她独♥立♥研究的指导老师
I'm her independent-study adviser.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表