剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
还有你昨晚私闯民宅的罪
to the breaking-and-entering charge from last night,
你就面临三重指控了 伙计
you're swinging at strike three, buddy.
不 不
No. No.
去那个屋子是詹娜的主意
Look, this was all Jenna's idea to go in this house.
不是我的 她有钥匙
It wasn't mine. She had a key.
我们就是去那
We had just went in there to --
找找乐子而已
we were just hanging out!
之后那个保安就来了
And then Mr. Rent-a-cop shows up
让我们在他报♥警♥之前赶紧消失
and tells us to get lost before he calls the cops.
我就撤了
So I took off.
你撤了 那詹娜去哪了
You took off? Where did Jenna go?
不知道 可能回家了吧
I don't know. Home, I guess.
她家住哪
What's her address?
我们要找她核实一下
We'd like to check on her.
森林道1015号♥
Forest Drive -- 1015 Forest Drive.
-好 -就在拐角处
- Okay. - It's right around the corner...
我去申请个搜查令搜这个混球的家
I'm gonna get a search warrant for this little dirtbag's home.
我去找那个姑娘
I'll go pick up the girl.
她才16岁
Oh, uh, she's 16.
告诉年轻的詹娜小姐
Well, tell the young Miss Jenna
我们在派对屋找到了什么
what we found in the party house,
再问问她是要和父母一起来
and then ask her if she wants to come in
还是一个人来
with or without her parents. Mm-hmm.
也许是丹尼恐吓了你 他携带了武器
Maybe Danny threatened you. He was armed.
没有 我把知道的全交代了
No, look, I told you the whole story.
丹尼 不管他叫什么
Danny... Whatever his name was,
他让我们离开 我们照做了
he told us to leave, and we left.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我要跟加布里埃尔警探聊聊
I need to speak with Detective Gabriel.
不好意思 警探 请跟我来一下
Excuse me, Detective. Come with me, please.
保罗局长在等我们
Chief Pope is expecting us.
头儿
Chief?
去吧
Go on.
在会议开始之前
Before we begin this meeting,
你有没有什么想坦白的
is there anything you want to tell me?
队长 我不知道本次会议意欲何在
I don't know what this meeting is about, Captain.
好
Okay.
在开始之前 我想让你知道
So, before we start, I want you to know
很抱歉不得已而用这种方式来处理
that I'm really sorry we have to do things this way.
处理什么 我不明白
Do what things? I don't -- I don't understand.
安
Ann?
大卫 对不起
David, I am so sorry.
对不起什么 怎么了
Sorry for what? What -- what's going on?
警探 请坐
Have a seat, Detective.
警探 在彼得·高德曼被洛杉矶警局起诉期间
Detective, are you aware that during the time
他收买♥♥这位与你同居的女性
Peter Goldman was suing the L.A.P.D.,
打探重案组的内♥幕♥
he was paying the woman you're living with
此事你是否知情
for information about Major Crimes?
她才不为高德曼卖♥♥命
She's not working for Goldman.
她刚从法律院校毕业
She just finished law school.
还要考律师执照呢
She's studying to take the bar.
我还在帮她学习呢
I'm helping her study to take the bar.
她怎么能为高德曼效命呢
How could she be working for Goldman?
高德曼先生同好几家法律事务所
Mr.Goldman shares reception and office personnel
共用前台和实习生
with several other law firms,
其中一家去年夏天雇安做实习生
one of which used Ann last summer as an intern.
她已经承认了
She's already admitted
作为结识你的报酬
that in exchange for getting to know you,
高德曼替她还清了6万美元的学生贷款
Goldman paid off $60,000 of her student loans.
可是怎么会 听着 不可能
But how could -- look, this -- this can't be right.
她什么都不知道 没法告诉高德曼
She didn't know anything to tell Goldman.
我可没你那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
几周前我初次见到她
A couple of weeks ago when I met her,
你跟我说 安在每件事情上都能
I was struck when you told me
提出她的观点时 我就觉得有问题
that Ann gives you her point of view on everything.
我想知道"每件事"是不是包括你的工作
I wondered if "Everything" included your work
以及你个人对我们受到起诉的
and your personal recollections of the cases
所有案件的回忆
we were being sued for in court.
例如 即便看起来
For example, even though it appears
没触犯什么法律
as if no laws were broken,
我们都对强生局长是如何处理
we all have doubts about the way Chief Johnson
图雷利·贝勒一事有疑虑
settled affairs with Turell Baylor.
你是不是把你的疑虑跟安说了
Did you share with your doubts with Ann?
可我们 是在她加入我的教会时相遇的
But we -- we met when she joined my church.
我觉得那是计划好了的 大卫
I think that was the plan, David.
你是 你是收了钱才去教会认识我的吗
You were -- you were paid to meet me at church?
你竟然去我的教会
You came to my church?
就是说 我们遇见的那个星期天
So, the Sunday that we met
你来到我面前自我介绍
and you came up and introduced yourself to me
还说需要法律咨♥询♥
and said that you needed legal advice,
那都是某个计划的一部分吗
that was all part of some plan?
我知道这很困难
I know this is difficult,
可是我们尽量别偏离主题
but let's try not to stray off the subject.
这 这不是个主题
This is -- this is not a subject!
这不是个主题 这是 这是我的生活
This is not a subject! This is -- this is my life!
这是我的一切
This is my everything!
安 为什么 为什么你这样对我
Ann, how -- how could you do this to me?!
高德曼跟我说你是个坏警♥察♥
Goldman told me you were a crooked cop
而且你参与了一起谋杀
and that you were involved in a murder.
而且 大卫 大卫听我说 一旦我
And, David -- David, look, as soon as I knew
知道你不是他说的那种人后 我对你
you weren't what he said and that I had feelings for you,
有感情了 真的感情 我想要退出的
real feelings, I wanted to quit!
还有 我尽力让你没被传唤
And -- and I tried to keep you from being subpoenaed.
你 你还记得吗
Do you -- you remember that?
别人都收到传票的时候你却没有
You weren't subpoenaed at the same time as everyone else.
-可是彼得说 -彼得说
- But Peter said that -- - "Peter said"?
你叫那个混♥蛋♥"彼得"吗
You're calling that son of a bitch "Peter"?
请告诉我彼得跟你说什么了
Please tell me what Peter said.
他说如果我不继续帮他
He said that if I didn't go on helping him,
他会把一切告诉你 我脱不了身
he would tell you everything, and I was caught.
我希望审判结束后
I hoped that after the trials were over,
你永远都不会发现真♥相♥
you would never find out.
大卫 我真的很
David, I am so --
-别碰我 -我真的很抱歉
- Do not touch me. - I'm so sorry.
我能和大卫单独说会儿话吗
Can David and I have a minute to talk alone, please?
噢 不 我和你没话说了
Oh, no! I am done talking with you.
我们说的太多了 懂吗
We have talked enough, okay?
你有没有
You know, did you -- did you --
你从我这里把这6万美元赚回本了吗
did you get your $60,000 worth out of me, hmm?
-你握够我的手了吗 -别这么想
- Did you hold my hand enough? - You don't think that!
有没有因为和我上♥床♥而多拿钱呢
Did you get paid a little extra for sleeping with me?!
大卫 不是这样的
David, it wasn't like that!
你知道吗 我不想听
You know what? I don't want to hear it!
大卫 我是爱你的
David, I love you!
我必须要待在这里吗
Am I required to stay here?
因为我现在真的很想走 拜托
Because I would really like to go now, please.
至少要给我个机会向强生局长和
Will I at least get a chance to explain myself
我的同事们解释一下吧
to Chief Johnson and my division?
我要先拿到你完整的陈述
I'll need to get your complete statement first.
好吧 随便你 让我离开这里
Fine. Whatever. Just get me out of here.
你等一下 求你了
Just wait a second, Please!
把你的东西从我家拿走
You need to get your stuff out of my house.
她要把她的东西从我家拿走
She needs to get her stuff out of my house.
大卫 我们会处理的
David, we'll take care of that.
-等等 -这边 大卫
- Wait a second. - This way, David.
-叫你等等 -你知道吗
- Wait a second! - You know what?
你得从我家搬出去
You need to get out of my house.
你得离开我的教会
You need to get out of my church.
你得从我生活中消失 安
And you need to get out of my life, Ann.
大卫 等等 对不起
David, wait. I am sorry.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表