剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
即使这能要了他的老命
even if it kills him.
不用担心这个
Well, don't be afraid of that.
医生说爸爸不会有生命危险的
I mean, the doctor said we're in no danger of losing daddy.
我不是怕他会死
I'm not afraid of losing him.
我只是担心怎么让他好好活着
I'm worried about how to keep him.
头儿
Hey, chief.
保罗刚刚放档案管♥理♥员♥进房♥间了
Pope just let the archivist go into the rectory.
有后门吗
Is there a back way?
没有 头儿
Uh, no, ma'am.
但是有前门
But there's a front one.
这边走
Switch here.
抱歉打扰了
Excuse me.
什么 有什么可以帮您的吗
Yes? Can I help you?
我是洛杉矶警局的副局长布兰达·雷·强生
I'm Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of the L.A.P.D.
这就是牧师的房♥间吗
And is the room of the priest --
女士 您不该来这里
Uh, ma'am, you shouldn't be here.
您得离开这里
I need you to leave.
实际上 你不该在这里
Actually, you shouldn't be here.
你是谁啊
Who are you, anyway?
沃林汉姆夫人 牧师公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
I'm Mrs. Wallingham, the rectory supervisor,
请立刻离开
and you have to leave right now.
你给我靠边站 小心我逮捕你
You need to step aside, or I'll put you under arrest.
等等 你不能进去
Wait! You cannot go in there!
先生您好 您在做什么
Hello, sir. What are you doing?
我在整理亚当神父个人的记录和日记
I'm collecting Father Adam's personal records and journals.
为什么 里面有什么
Why, what's in 'em?
日常的活动
His daily activities,
私人的想法 还有祷词
his private thoughts, prayers.
那好 交给我们吧
All right, then. We'll be taking those.
要这个没有 要命有一条
You would have to take my life first.
那正好 我带枪来了
Lucky for me, I'm armed.
坐下
Sit down.
是 局长
Yeah, Chief.
警探 裹尸的毯子多大
Detective, what size was the rug our victim was rolled up in?
大概1米8乘2米7
Uh, about 6'x9'.
可能会匹配上 我还不清楚
Well, that could fit. I don't know.
我
I --
布兰达 你在干什么呢
Brenda, where -- what are you doing?
我在搜查凶案受害人的房♥间
I'm searching the room of a homicide victim.
替我向大主教问好 行吗
Say "Hi" to the archbishop for me, would you?
你最后一次见到亚当神父是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Father Adam?
今天凌晨2点左右
Around 2 a.m this morning.
我为神父准备了咖啡
I made the Father coffee,
然后他出去主持一个临终圣礼
and he went out to a last rites call.
他去了哪
Where was he going?
有人到处杀害神父
Look, someone's out there murdering priests.
想看到下一位神父因你而死吗
You want to be responsible for the next one who dies?
亚当神父去了哪
Where was Father Adam going?
这是住址
Here's the apartment's address.
一位医生打电♥话♥来
A doctor called it in.
汉林医生 利兰路4035号♥ 4号♥房♥
谢谢
Thank you.
强生局长 跟我来
Chief Johnson, come with me.
怎么了
Why?
来吧 快点
Come on. Hurry.
哦 已经晚了
Oh, too late.
强生局长
Uh, Chief Johnson,
你惹大♥麻♥烦了
you have created a major problem here.
强生局长 你在破坏
Chief Johnson, you are undermining
我和教会的协商
my negotiations with the church
我请你立刻离开
and I need you out of this rectory now.
拿到亚当神父的日记之前我绝对不走
Not till we get Father Adam's journals,
他们正花尽心思地藏着呢
which they're doing everything possible to hide from us.
他们什么都没藏
They're not hiding anything.
教会出资5亿美金
Look, the church has spent $500 million dollars
处理过去的罪孽
addressing their sins of the past,
他们很紧张民众会...
and they're nervous that people are --
你以为我不知道他们担心什么吗
You think I don't know why they're worried?!
在小学传道的神父被害
A priest who teaches at an elementary school gets murdered?
家长的嫌疑很大 局长
It does scream angry parent, sir.
我们知道
Look, for all we know,
凶手就是住在这的另外一名神父
the killer is another priest who lives here!
当然 要确定这点
Of course, to figure that out,
我们必须搜查这里
we'd have to actually search this place
进行合法的调查
like we were conducting a legitimate investigation.
好
Okay.
我觉得你太累了
I think you are exhausted,
我认为你父亲的健康问题影响到了
and I think you're letting your father's health problems affect
你的决策力 我完全理解
your decision making which is completely understandable.
别扯到我父亲身上
Don't you bring my father into this.
这跟我的个人反应完全无关
This has nothing to do with some kind of a personal response.
现在还没轮到你 对行动发号♥施令
Now is not the time for you to try to supercede command decisions.
这是行动
This is an action.
立刻出去
I need you out of here, now!
4号♥房♥ 就是这间
Apartment 4. This is it
房♥客的名字我想不起来了
Yeah, you know, I can't think of the tenant's name.
他才刚搬来
He's pretty new here.
你有他的租约吗
Do you have his lease?
有 在办公室
Sure, it's in the office.
警探
Oh. But, uh, detective?
-是 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
神父保佑 除了看黄书我没干过啥坏事
Bless me Father, for I have done nothing but watch pornos.
对 我猜还得有冰酒作陪
Yeah, well, I guess it goes with the wine coolers.
同志们 来后面
Hey, guys. Back here.
我觉得地毯上这块漂亮的痕迹
I'm thinking an area rug left this nice impression
是一块小地毯留下的
on the wall-to-wall carpet.
正好 1米8乘2米7
YEAH, 6'x9'.
来吧 兄弟们
All right, guys.
看看这个
Check this out.
先生们
Gentlemen.
不是吧
Oh, no.
变♥态♥
Freak.
我不知道这里出了什么事 但是
Hey, uh, I don't know what's going on here, but...
这间公♥寓♥的租客名为亚当·格雷
This apartment is leased to an Adam Gray
正是受害者 亚当神父
as in our victim -- Father Adam.
圣天主教学校
这些可怜的女孩们喜欢向神父倾吐心事
Those poor girls loved to out to that priest
而他却占她们的便宜
and he took advantage of them.
妈妈 我们并不知道房♥间里发生了什么
Well, Mama, we don't know what was going on in that apartment.
照片上没发现任何指纹
We haven't found any fingerprints on the pictures,
实际上 几乎整间房♥内都找不到
hardly any in the apartment at all, actually,
这太奇怪了
which is strange.
女孩的衣服上也没有发现丝毫
And we haven't found any of the priest's DNA
神父的DNA
on the girls' clothing.
你不是应该和家长们谈谈这件事吗
Shouldn't you be talking about all that with the parents?
福瑞茨在帮助洛城警局
Well, Fritz is helping the L.A.P.D.
处理猥亵案件
with the molestation issues.
现在因为我 你们的生活都要重新安排
Oh, now y'all are rearranging your whole lives because of me.
不是的 老爸 不关你事
No, no, Daddy. Not at all.
仅仅是因为调查局比我们有更多的资源
It's just that the FBI has a lot more resources
处理这类案件
for that kind of thing than we do.
所以 如果还有什么要做的
So, if there was anything else to be doing,
我就会接手
I'd be doing it.
怎么了 爸爸 汤不合胃口吗
What's the matter, Daddy? You didn't like your soup?
哦 汤挺好的
Oh, it's fine.
但我的味觉不太好
But my taster's not.
医生没说药有这个副作用啊
The doctor said the drugs would have that affect.
吃什么都像嚼泥似的
But if everything's gonna taste like mud,
活着还有什么意思
what's the point of being alive?
听你说想死 我还真高兴
Well, I'm so glad to hear you're ready to give up and die
之前整整六个月
after I've been staying up all night with you
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表