剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
开门后 我会装作十分震惊 明白
I'm gonna act really surprised when I open the door, okay?
那这出戏就完美了
Well, that would be a nice touch.
没错
Yeah.
好的
All right.
好 没错 来
Yeah, all right, go.
是谁
Who is it?
-服务员 -稍等
- The maid! - Just a second!
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你不是服务员
You're not the maid!
史蒂夫·赫什本 你被起诉了
Uh, Steven Hirschbaum, consider yourself served!
好 完成 我们两清了
Okay. That's that. We're square, huh?
帮帮忙 数到60你再出来
Just do us a favor -- count to 60 before you come out.
60 明白
60 -- got it.
伙计们 我只是想告诉你们
Hey, you guys, I just want you to know
我真的会想念你们三个的...
I'm really gonna miss the three of you --
你态度恶劣
you with the gruff attitude
而这位先生 你城府颇深
and you with the much bigger heart than you let on, mister,
还有你 纯真无邪
and you, all wide-eyed and innocent.
我一定会最想念你的
I think I'm gonna miss you most of all.
好了 到此为止吧
Yeah, yeah. So long, Dorothy.
等等 我把"鲶鱼"定位系统落下了
Wait -- I left the Catfish in there.
别顾着那倒霉"鲶鱼"了
Don't worry about the damn Catfish.
回头再拿吧
We'll get it later.
我会回来拿我的房♥间押金的
I'll pick it up when I come back to get my security deposit.
走
Let's go.
守财奴
Mother-of-pearl.
开到大楼拐弯处停下
Just drive around to the side of the building and stop.
...11 Mississippi...
12 Mississippi...
...19 Mississippi...
20 Mississippi...
...36 Mississippi...
37 Mississippi...
放下你的武器 放下
Drop your weapon! Drop it!
我了个去的 好吧
What the -- what? Okay.
-不许动 -好的
- Don't move! - Okay.
-不许动 -好的
- Don't move! - Okay.
我有持枪许可证
I have a permit for that.
它许可你杀害斯科特·埃斯波西托了吗
Did it permit you to kill Scott Esposito?
欧文·道尔 你因谋杀被捕了
Owen Doyle, you're under arrest for murder.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-好 好 好 -如果你...
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Anything you s--
我可能不是世界上最好的律师
I may not be the best attorney in the world,
但我知道我的权利
but I know my rights.
这是我最后一次雇佣你
Oh, this is the last time I hire you.
只要你把欠我们的四千块付清 爱咋咋地
Well, as long as we get the four grand you owe us, who cares?
干得好
Good job.
...58 Mississippi...
59 Mississippi...
And 60.
调查局的 你被捕了
FBI. You're under arrest.
不要 不要
No! No! No!
救命啊
Help!
不要
No!
好吧 这完全是非法的
Hey. Hey. All right. This is totally illegal.
我贿赂了富林和普罗文茨警官
I bribed officers Flynn and Provenza,
到法庭上的时候
and when that comes out in court,
你们就会傻眼
you are going to look ridiculous!
到时候你更傻眼
Well, not as ridiculous as you're gonna look,
你把的离岸账号♥输到这个
having punched your offshore account numbers
一次性手♥机♥里
into this disposable cellphone.
对 你的下场可不会很好
Yes. That doesn't make you look too good.
这个 我确实无话可说
I...Really can't argue with that.
哦 我的"鲶鱼" 碎掉了
Ohh, my Catfish -- it's broken.
更换设备的开支
You two are personally responsible
由你俩自掏腰包
for replacing that equipment.
还有
And...
干得漂亮
Good work.
谢谢 头儿
Thank you, Chief.
是啊
Yeah.
你就是那个想杀我的家伙吗
Hey, hey, are you the guy that tried to kill me?
我到底怎么对不起你了
What did I ever do to you, huh?
你就不能时不时的给我回个电♥话♥吗
Try returning a phone call every now and then!
你干什么 给我滚过来
Hey, what are you doing?! Get over here!
想想这会对我的名誉有多大的损害
Consider the damage to my reputation.
为了集体你个人就牺牲一下 行不行
Hey, you took one for the team, okay?
听着 听着
Look, look -- how --
这对我的形象有什么影响
how does this make me look?
长官 如果你无法为抓捕凶犯
Commander, if you can't put a positive spin
做出什么贡献的话
on our arresting a murderer,
我会觉得 你是不是该退休了
I got to wonder if it might be time for you to move on.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
这事可以接受
I can live with this.
你在开玩笑吗 我怎么能不这样想
Are you kidding me? Why wouldn't I think it?
你们对我隐瞒得到报酬的数额
You lied to me about how much you were getting paid,
你们毁了我的车 害我被停职
you wrecked my car, you got me suspended,
还让我跟世界上最烂的人
and you made me spend a day and night
一起呆了一天一夜
with the worst person on earth!
但我们没受贿啊
But we didn't take a bribe.
就是 我们修了你的车 付了旅馆钱
Yeah, and after we fix your car and pay for the motel
还更换了富林的西装 修好了"鲶鱼"
and, uh, replace Flynn's suit and repair the Catfish,
现在剩下六百美元
we'll have $600.
也就是每人两百块
That's 200 bucks a piece, huh?
行 好吧
Oh, okay, all right.
在你开口之前 我要告诉你
Before you say anything, I want you to know
我出现在旅店不代表
that my showing up at that motel had nothing to do
我要杀史蒂文·赫什本
with my planning to kill Steven Hirschbaum,
我也不知道谁杀了另一个家伙
and I have no idea who shot that other guy.
你的枪和受害者身上取出的子弹
Ballistics matched your gun to the bullets
弹道是一致的
taken from the victim.
我把那枪借给朋友了
I lent that gun to a friend.
好的 但我们还在你的车座 门把手
Yeah, but we also found the victim's blood on your car seat,
和你办公室的手帕上找到了受害者的血迹
door handle, and on a handkerchief in your office.
难道这就说明我是罪犯了
I suppose all this makes me the criminal here?
可是先生 你的确杀了人
Well, sir, you did kill somebody.
一个演员而已
An actor!
好吧 我承认
Okay, all right, I will admit
杀错了人确实是我的错
that there is no excuse for not killing the right person.
这好比我谋杀入门课没及格
I mean, that's like failing murder 101.
但我从未想过要杀掉另一个家伙
But I never intended to kill that other guy.
意图是由子弹决定的 先生
Intent travels with the bullet, sir.
如果你本想杀死赫什本先生
If you meant to kill Mr. Hirschbaum,
却错杀了斯科特·埃斯波西托
the fact that you only killed Scott Esposito
从法律上看 没有任何区别
is immaterial in the eyes of the law.
真的吗
Really?
你真的上过法学院吗
Uh, did you actually go to law school?
是啊 我上过
Yes, I went to law school --
加勒比海地区最好的法学院
the very best the Caribbean had to offer,
所以我能向你们保证
which is why I can assure you
赫什本只要活着一天
that every day Hirschbaum is alive
他骗的人就得不到他们的钱
is another day his victims aren't getting their money.
这里有漏洞吗 找找看
Poke holes in that. Go on. Go on.
找出来给我看看
Poke holes.
你们找不出来 因为直到现在
You can't, because everything I have done up until now
我做的事都是完全合法的
has been completely legal --
除了谋杀的事
you know, except for the murder.
你还打坏了我的尾灯
And breaking my taillight.
我不止因为谋杀案才抓你
I'm not just arresting you for murder.
我抓你是为了
I'm arresting you
让你的客户能换个更好的律师
so your clients can get better representation.
好吧 我知道杀死一个盗用公♥款♥的家伙
Okay, I know that killing an embezzler or even an actor
甚至一个演员 不是上上策
should never have been plan "A,"
如果不是因为我现在
but I never would have done any of this
身无分文
if it weren't for the fact
那我肯定不会这么做的
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表