剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
every Christmas memory that I have.
还有 你甚至都不认识我
Plus, you don't even recognize me.
才不是
That's not true.
我对你的印象很深
I recall you very well --
你是个满脸洋溢着幸福笑容的年轻人
a very caring young boy with a happy smile.
对了 我可能还是
Why, I might even be the reason why
你当警♥察♥的原因
you work with the police now.
有一年 你坐在我的腿上
One year, you sat on my knee,
你看着圣诞老人的眼睛
you looked Santa in the eye,
然后要了 一台相机
and you asked... for a camera.
我从没问你要过相机
I never asked you for a camera.
有时我很幸运
Oh, well. Sometimes I get lucky.
天呐
God.
这么一来 他该清醒些了
Well, that should sober him up a little bit.
抱歉 圣诞老人很少会这样
Sorry. These things occasionally happen to Santa.
真的吗
Ugh. Really?
对了 他有动机吗
By the way, does he have a motive?
有两个 长官
Two, actually, sir.
一是死者准备和他进行商业竞争
Not only was the victim about to compete with him,
二是圣诞老人杰克
but, uh, Santa Jack has probably...
-圣诞老人杰克 -对 长官
- Santa Jack? - Yes, sir.
圣诞老人杰克有份商业保险
Santa Jack has probably
这可能是我见过最划算的
the best business insurance policy I've ever seen in my life.
由于他的生意只在圣诞期间经营
Being that he has a seasonal operation,
就算因为某个原因而被勒令停业
if he's shut down for any reason at all,
他也肯定能得到前一年的收入
he's guaranteed the previous year's income.
保险单很难找 长官
Policy was hard to find, sir.
他的财务文件乱七八糟
His financial papers were a mess.
他整理成档的大概只有...
About the only thing he did file properly...
这些年来孩子们给他的信件和卡片
...were the letters and cards he got from kids over the years.
好吧
Right.
那...我们都站在这里干什么
So...why are we all standing here?
借过
Oh. Excuse me.
抱歉 让我过去
Sorry. I need to get through.
我帮你开门
Please, allow me.
-你可以过去了 -谢谢
- Hey. You can go through. - Thank you.
乐意为您效劳
Yes, sirree.
她是谁
Who is that?
她是巴斯的妹妹凯西
That is Buzz's sister Casey.
她在西雅图播报天气
She does the weather in Seattle.
她很辣 长官
She's hot, sir.
可她很有主见
But she has opinions.
天呐
Oh, my.
圣诞老人的呕吐物 真销魂
Santa vomit -- how charming.
告诉我 巴斯
Tell me, Buzzy,
你还相信这家伙代表着圣诞奇迹吗
still believe this guy represents the magic of Christmas?
等等 小姐
Now, hold on a minute, young lady.
我承认 我这几个小时的表现
I'll admit that my behavior the last few hours
有失体面
has been disgraceful.
可我想告诉你 今晚之前
But I want you to know that, before this evening,
我的一生都很尊重圣诞节
I spent my entire adult life respecting Christmas.
我还要提醒你 她在哪里
And in case you've forgotten -- where is she? --
我还要提醒你
and in case you've forgotten,
我还代表着地球的和平
I also stand for peace on earth
以及给世间带来的欢乐
and joy to the world.
看 即便在我最狼狈的时候
Behold -- even in my darkest hour,
圣诞老人的力量
the power of Santa Claus
吸引了这些疲惫不堪的警官
draws these jaded police officers
充满惊讶和敬畏地凝视着我
to gaze on me in wonder and awe.
他们知道我代表的是真的
They know what I represent is real.
他们看起来确实像真的
They certainly look real.
是啊 也许我应该领他们参观一下
Yeah. Uh. Maybe I should show them around.
我说的是巴斯和他妹妹 趁她还在市里
I mean Buzz and his sister, while she's in town.
好吧
Yeah, right.
作为警♥察♥局长
You know, as chief of police,
我可以带她去常人去不了的地方
I can take her places nobody else can.
照镜子瞧瞧你们自己
Would y'all look at yourselves?
像一群糖尿病患者
Like a bunch of diabetics
站在糖果店门口
standing in front of a candy store.
圣诞老人从冬眠中苏醒了吗
Did Santa wake up from his long winter's nap,
这样我们就能继续工作了
so we can all get back to work?
同志们 继续工作吧
Really, guys, can we please?
我们还有重要的事要做
We have important work to do here.
赶快
Come on.
圣诞老人 该起床了
Okay, Santa. Time to get up.
走吧
Let's go.
-嗨 凯西 -嗨
- Hi, Casey. - Hi.
祝你俩圣诞快乐
Whoa. Well, merry Christmas to both of you.
谢谢你对我的关怀 治愈系小姑娘
And thank you, young lady, for your healing attentions.
对不起
Oh. Oh, sorry.
可能是我假胡子的棉绒 不好意思
Probably lint from my beard. My fault.
快点走吧
Let's go. Come on.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
好的
All right.
如果你放弃这项权利 你所说的话
If you give up that right, anything you say
都将会成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
我不想提起此事来麻烦你 但是...
I hate you bother you with this, but, um...
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
-你有权请一位律师 -是的
- You have the right to an attorney. - Yes.
如果你请不起 我们会为你指定一个
If you can't afford one, one will be appointed to you.
盖文又要两万五千块 我付不起
Gavin is asking for another $25,000, and I don't have it.
他还在找你要钱吗
He's still charging you?
好 别担心
All right. Don't worry about it.
我会搞定的
I'll fix it.
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
好的 头儿
Okay, Chief.
圣诞老人可以见你了
Santa will see you now.
圣诞老人杰克 我们之前交谈时
Santa Jack, when we spoke earlier today,
你说你放弃驾驶滑索出场
you said that you gave up your trip on the zip line
因为你害怕了
because it frightened you.
我一直在想怎么会这么巧
And I keep thinking how lucky it is
顶替你出场的人
that the person who replaced you
正要开办一家自己的圣诞村
was the same guy trying to open his own Christmas village.
但他是北极村里除我之外唯一一名
But he was also the only other qualified Santa
有执照的圣诞老人
at the North Pole.
我现在醒酒了
And now that I'm sober,
我真的对这起事故感到很遗憾
I really feel bad about that accident.
有趣的是
Well, you know, it's funny
你用了"事故"这个词...
that you use the word "Accident"...
因为我们发现的证据显示
...'Cause we found evidence that suggests
有人对滑索的闸片动了手脚
that someone tampered with the brakes on that zip line.
与其说是事故 更像是谋杀
Making it look less like an accident and more like a murder.
谋杀
Murder?! Ohh!
你们不会认为是圣诞老人干的吧
But...you can't think Santa did this!
今晚早些时候 你暗示
Earlier this evening, you implied --
别 等等
Oh, no, no, wait.
我那是喝醉了说胡话
That -- that was the eggnog talking.
如果我想杀兰迪 我也不会
Listen, if I wanted Randy dead, I wouldn't have offed him
在一群天真的孩子面前干掉他
in front of a bunch of innocent little children.
这严重影响了我的生意
This has ruined my business.
其实不然
No, actually, it hasn't.
你反而会因此受益
You're about to make out like a bandit.
那是什么
What's that?
抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir.
这是你的商业保险单
That's your business insurance policy.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
如果北极村关门大吉
It covers all revenues losses
这份保险单能赔偿所有收入损失
from the closure of the North Pole Village.
实际上 你关门歇业会比
You could actually make more money closed
开张获益更多
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表