剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
所以玛莉亚开车载他
That explains why Maria was driving him around.
他不认识路
He didn't know the area.
-或者是没有驾证 -局长
- Or have a driver's license. - Chief.
这是过去两周郡监狱的探监人员登记本
Visitors logs from county going back two weeks.
好极了
Oh, wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm.
如果你想知道的话
Oh, and if you're interested,
雷·戴蒙的伤不是
Ray Diamond was not beaten up
逮捕他的警♥察♥造成的
by the officers who apprehended him.
监狱里有证人可以证明
I found a witness in jail who says that Mr. Diamond
戴蒙先生说他的脸撞到了电♥话♥杆
admitted that he ran into a telephone pole face-first.
你还在调查戴蒙被滥用暴♥力♥的案子吗
You still working Diamond's use-of-force investigation?
当然
Of course.
你认为我在做什么
What'd you think I was doing?
我会在盖文离开前回来
I'll be back before Gavin leaves.
贩毒集团为什么要杀我
Why would the cartel want to kill me?
我是可代替的啊
I'm replaceable.
你这不自己回答了吗
I think you just answered your own question.
先生们 谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
布兰达 安德莉亚没事吧
Brenda. Is Andrea okay?
是的 是的 她没事 谢谢你的关心
Yes, yes. She's fine. Thanks for asking.
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的 本来有可能是我
Those sons of bitches. That could've been me.
记住了 科特斯先生 大家都是出来混的
Well, remember, Mr. Curtis. It's just business.
强生局长 我们不再回答洛城警方
Chief Johnson, we will not be taking questions anymore
或副地区检察官霍布斯的问题
from the L.A.P.D. or DDA Hobbs.
出现这种厚颜无♥耻♥的暴♥力♥行径
With this brazen act of violence,
我们现在感到州政♥府♥已经不能
we now feel the state can no longer
保护科特斯的安全不受贩毒集团威胁
adequately protect Mr. Curtis from the Cartel.
是这样吗 罗伯
Is that true, Rob?
直到你们能想出对策 我不会再回答
Until you guys work this thing out, yeah.
我 我感到不安全
I...I don't feel safe.
但你又不是这次袭击的对象
But you weren't the target of this assassination attempt.
副检察官霍布斯才是
It was DDA Hobbs.
安德莉亚·霍布斯 得了吧
Andrea Hobbs? Come on.
他们也许是一群变♥态♥...
They may be seriously psychotic...
-你还不下班 -过来坐会
- You're still off the clock. - Why don't you have a seat?
如果你是说他们是故意
Now, suggesting that they would deliberately try anything
要对付一个副检察官简直难以置信
against a DDA is completely unbelievable.
他们或许有时会射杀个警♥察♥
They may shoot a cop now and again,
但是杀检察官和法官 从来不会
but never a prosecutor or a judge.
你信息有些滞后了 罗德斯先生
You're a little behind, Mr. Rhodes.
我们已经抓到了那杀手
We already caught the shooter.
我更感兴趣的是玛莉亚·弗洛斯
I'm more interested in Maria Flores.
那个被你的委托人称之为"死亡之吻"的女人
The woman that your client here called "The kiss of death."
是她开车载着那个杀手的
She was driving around the would-be assassin.
这让我想起今天早些时候
And that got me to thinking about something
你告诉我的一些事情 罗伯
that you told me earlier today, Rob.
我告诉你的 关于玛莉亚吗
Something I told you? About Maria?
你说她为贩毒集团做事
You said that she was on the cartel's payroll.
就我的理解
And from what I understand,
是你支配着加西亚集团的钱
you handle all the Garcias' money.
等等 你不是认为是我给玛莉亚钱
Wait, you can't think that I paid Maria
请杀手去杀安德莉亚的吧
to hire a hitman to kill Andrea.
闭嘴 罗伯特
Shut up, Robert.
-不要再让我住嘴 -请让我来回答
- Hey, do not tell me to shut up again! - Just let me, please.
听着 我的委托人是政♥府♥的证人
Look, my client is a government witness.
现在他命悬一线
It's his ass on the line here.
你做的事情比安德莉亚好不到哪去
You haven't done anything better for me than Andrea.
你的律师是对的 罗伯 你确实有危险
Your attorney is right, rob. You are in danger.
所以你的安保计划
Which is why your trial was secured
做得非常细致
down to the smallest detail.
即便如此 玛莉亚·弗洛斯还是得到消息
And yet Maria Flores knew all about it.
又不是我告诉她地址
Well, I didn't tell her where it was.
我自己都不清楚
I didn't even know myself.
你当然知道 你的律师没告诉你吗
Sure you did. Your attorney here told you.
等等 等一下
Wait. Hold on a second.
我从来没告诉科特斯那地址
I never told Curtis the address.
罗德斯先生 你曾宣誓忠于法律
Mr. Rhodes, you are a sworn officer of the court.
你是在告诉我
Are you telling me without qualification
你从未做过对不起委托人的事吗
that you did not reveal to your client
没有把秘密法庭的地址告诉他
the address of the secret courthouse?
我们从来没说起过 我发誓
We never discussed it. I swear.
那现在正在看守所里的
Then how did the cartel's top leaders
贩毒集团的高层怎么会知道地址
who are all in county right now
还知道在哪等副检察官霍布斯
know the address and where to wait for DDA hobbs?
我哪知道 但我从审判一开始
I don't know, but this is just the kind of lapse in security
就担心会出现这种安保上的失误
that I've been worried about since this whole trial began.
两周前 贩毒集团的董事会成员
Two weeks ago, the cartel's board of directors
在郡看守所 开了董事会
had a board meeting... in county lock-up.
探访者记录表显示
And, uh, according to the visitors log,
罗德斯先生 你当时也在
Mr. Rhodes, you were there.
你在与囚犯关系一栏中
And under "Relationship to prisoner,"
写的是
You wrote...
辩护律师
"Counsel."
辩护律师
"Counsel"?
-怎么回事 尼克 -听着 别这样
- What the hell? Nick? - Look, no, no, no.
看吧 她就是想让你上当
See, this is just what she's trying to do,
罗伯特 她在套你
Robert, is make you talk.
我马上走 这样你就不能跟我的委托人讲话了
Now, I'm leaving. You can't talk to my client anymore.
如果我是你 我就都说出来
If I were you, I wouldn't agree to stop talking to me.
-不玩儿了 -你想活命就靠这个了
- Game over! - Your life depends on it.
你的律师跟贩毒集团的
Your attorney was sitting with the cartel's
董事会在一起将近一个小时
board of directors for almost an hour.
尼克 等等 等等 等等
Nick, wait. Wait! Wait!
你为什么会去看守所 尼克
Why were you at the jail, Nick?
听着
Look...
加西亚集团会自己来申辩 不聘请律师
The Garcias are representing themselves in this trial.
作为另外一个共同被告的辩护律师
As the counsel for a separated co-defendant you.
我有权知道他们要怎么辩护
I'm entitled to ask about their defense.
-那你只是碰巧告诉他们 -我的天啊
- And you just so happened to tell them... - oh, my god.
拖了这么久 你已经不能再阻止
...that after years of stalling, you could no longer
科特斯先生跟检方达成协议了
keep Mr. Curtis here from making a deal with the D.A.?
-天呐 你是给他们工作的 -不是
- Oh, my god. You're working for them. - Not true!
但是贩毒集团杀了你 科特斯先生
But the cartel couldn't kill you, Mr. Curtis,
他们就失去了对钱的控制
without losing access to their money.
所以他们决定杀了副检察官霍布斯
So they decided to kill DDA Hobbs instead.
-这也太疯狂了 -面对现实吧
- That is clearly insane. - Let's face it.
你的律师想推你进监狱
Your lawyer is trying to put you in jail,
那样加西亚集团就可以随便收拾你了
where the Garcias can do what they want with you.
-她说谎 罗伯特 -我没说谎
-She's lying, Robert. - I'm not lying.
-她说谎 -我没说谎 我证明给你看
- She's lying. - I'm not lying. I'll prove it to you.
尼克·罗德斯 你有权保持沉默
Nick Rhodes, you have the right to remain silent.
但是你说的每一句话都可能作为呈堂...
Anything you say can and will be used against...
等等 你在对我宣读权利吗
Wait, wait, are you -- you're reading me my rights?
-你可以聘请律师 -你疯了吗
- You have the right to an attorney. - Have you lost your mind?!
我不需要你对我宣读权利 我没犯错
I don't need to be read my rights! I've done nothing wrong.
所以如果我调查你的个人及公♥司♥账户
So, if I check your personal and business accounts,
不会查出你转给了玛莉亚·弗洛斯一万五千美金
I won't find a transaction where you paid Maria Flores $15,000?
-不会 -等等
- No. - Hang on.
等等
Wait.
-怎么了 -天啊 尼克 你让我...
- What? - Oh, my god. Nick, you had m...
你昨天让我
He told me to sign off
在一张一万五千美金的现金分配单上签字
On a $15,000 cash distribution yesterday.
罗伯特 住嘴
Robert, stop talking.
所以你承认 贩毒集团的钱还是由你支配的
So,you admit you're still handling the cartel's money?
是啊 他让我继续主持财务
Yeah, he told me to keep managing their finances
使他们不会怀疑我可能叛变
so they wouldn't know that I was flipping on them.
闭嘴吧 罗伯特 你这是要把自己供出去
No, be quiet, Robert. You're incriminating yourself!
不 我要把你供出去
No, I'm incriminating you!
他从审讯一开始就告诉我
He's been telling me what to do with the money
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表