剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
在我调查阿什利的谋杀案时
While I was investigating Ashley's murder,
我发现在你附近的几户人家都遭遇过盗窃
I found a series of other burglaries in your neighborhood.
是吗
Really?
事实上 我刚刚与怀恩先生谈过
In fact, I was just visiting with a mr. Wein.
这名字耳熟不
Name ring a bell?
他儿子丹尼斯是你的学长
His son, Dennis, was a senior in high school with you.
在他们一家出去旅行时
Their house was burglarized
他们的家被盗过 就跟你们家一样
when they were on family vacation, just like yours.
我们也跟西蒙斯先生以及皮尔斯顿女士谈过
You see, we spoke to a Mr. Simmons and a Mrs. Preston,
他们家同样也被盗过
and they also had burglaries
同样也是在一家出游时
that occurred while they were out of town.
你能相信吗 他们也有小孩
And would you believe they also have kids
也刚刚从你们学校毕业
who just graduated from your high school.
我真是记不起那些名字
I don't really recognize those names, so, um...
是吗 那好吧
Really? Hmm.That's all.
但他们的父母亲都认识你
Their parents knew you really well.
说你和他们家孩子好得能穿一条裤子
Said you and their kids were thick as thieves.
告诉我 杰西
So, tell me, Jesse,
如果你真的不认识这些人的话
If you really don't know these people,
那你怎么解释这台电脑的事 你说它是你的
how is it that this computer, which you just said was yours,
结果不知道为什么你没报失
which you somehow failed to report as stolen,
你确实有密♥码♥ 最后它也出现在你家
which has your password on it, ended up in your room,
但事实是它其实是怀恩先生的失物
when we know for a fact that it was stolen from Mr. Wein?
得了 杰西
Come on, Jesse.
很明显 你和你的朋友
It's clear you and your friends
互相盗窃对方家庭财产
were robbing each other's houses.
我想知道这是为什么
What I want to know is why.
在你交代之前 加布里埃尔警探
Before you tell me... Detective Gabriel?
杰西·迪克森 你有权保持沉默
Jesse Dixon, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话都有可能
Anything you say can and will be used against you
作为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
You can't afford an attorney,
法庭会为你指派一个
one will be appointed to you by state.
或者我们可以把你父母请进来
Or we could bring your parents in on this,
让你听听他们的意见
get their advice.
你是想让我去把他们请来了吗
You want me to go get your mom and dad?
别 等等 听我说
No, look. No, wait.
一开始是为了比试胆量
it all started on a dare.
考验我们是否能够顺利闯进
Like, um, you know, could we really pull off
其他人的家中
breaking into each other's houses
偷回一些有意思的东西而不被抓住
without getting caught and taking some of the cool stuff
我们的父母他们根本不在意这些事
Our parents wouldn't care about so much
反正他们也能从保险公♥司♥那获得赔偿
or that insurance companies would replace?
所有的案件中都没有强行进入的迹象
There was no sign of forced entry at any of these houses.
那是因为我们事先都把一切准备好了
Okay, because we put everything into a pile --
房♥门钥匙 警报系统密♥码♥
House keys, alarm codes, you know,
如果有协♥警♥经过 用什么暗号♥
the passwords that you use if the rent-a-cops come around.
我们的父母 他们都有富人
And, look. Our -- our parents are rich.
我们偷的东西
Half the stuff we took
有一半他们可能压根都注意不到丢了
they probably didn't even notice was gone.
我们上高中后才开始这么干
I-it was just something we did during our senior year.
就是闹着玩的
It was a joke.
闹着玩
A joke?
我可不认为谋杀很好玩
Because I don't think that murder is so funny.
说 你的那个小犯罪团伙中还有哪些人
Now, who all was in this little gang of yours, huh?
我已经拿到了所有这些盗窃案中的指纹
I've got fingerprints from all these robberies.
只需要你告诉我他们名字
All I need is the names to go with them.
既然这样 加布里埃尔警探
All right. Uh, Detective Gabriel,
能麻烦你在我去通知他父母的时候
would you please manage the suspect here
帮我控制住这名嫌疑犯吗
while I go and inform the parents?
杰西·迪克森 你因涉嫌谋杀阿什利·里德被捕
Jesse Dixon, you're under arrest for the murder of Ashley Reed.
站起来 把你的手放在
Stand up and put your hands --
不 你不能这么做 你不能逮捕我
No, you can't -- you can't arrest me.
我有不在场证明 我不在现场
I wasn't there. I wasn't there!
你在不在现场根本就不重要
It doesn't matter that you weren't there.
你所谓的小恶作剧已经构成了犯罪预谋
Your little senior prank was actually a criminal conspiracy,
现在有人在你们实施犯罪的过程中
and when someone gets murdered during the commission
被谋杀
of that crime,
这就构成了恶性谋杀
it's felony murder.
我们根本没有什么预谋 相信我
Please, there was no conspiracy.
你刚刚承认自己是那个犯罪团伙的一份子
You just admitted you were part of a gang.
但是我退出了 很早就退出了 真的
But I quit. I did. A long time ago.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我们应该相信你吗
We're supposed to believe that?
我说的是事实
It's the truth!
好吧 姑且信你
Okay, so you quit,
但你还是告诉你的同伙们你要离家的事
but not before telling them you were gonna be going out of town.
现在阿什利死了
And now Ashley is dead.
我发誓 我真不知道他们会去洗劫我家
I swear to god, I had no idea they were gonna hit my house.
不然我一定会告诉他们阿什利在家的
I would've warned them Ashley was there.
我爱阿什利
I loved Ashley.
好吧 告诉我他们是谁
Okay, so, who are they,
你们这个欢乐小团体里还有哪些人
the rest of your merry pranksters?
我们知道有丹尼斯 还有谁
I-I know about Dennis, but who else?
求求你了
Please.
你这是在让我毁了我朋友的一辈子
You're asking me to ruin the lives of my friends.
你刚刚才说你爱阿什利
You just said you loved Ashley,
看看她的生活被摧毁成了什么样子
and her life looks pretty ruined to me, don't you think?!
他们不只是从你父母那偷东西
They didn't just steal from your parents.
他们也偷你的 你没注意到吗
Didn't you notice? They took your stuff, too.
你难道不认为他们是在
Don't you think they were sending you
对你挑衅吗
a pretty serious message?
阿什利死后 你和这些同谋者
Have you spoken to your co-conspirators
是否通过话
since Ashley's murder?
他们和你说了些什么
What did they say?
有没有说他们偷走你的东西
That they stole your stuff
还强♥奸♥了阿什利 来对你进行报复
and raped Ashley to get back at you?
不 不是这样的
No, no, no, no.
他们没有强♥奸♥阿什利
They did not rape Ashley!
他们压根就不知道她在那儿
They didn't even know she was there, all right?
他们说阿什利把他们吓坏了
Ashley -- they all said Ashley surprised them.
她跑下楼去想要报♥警♥
She ran off to call the police,
他们不过是想要阻止她这么做
and they were just trying to stop her.
根本就没有什么强♥奸♥ 一切都是意外
There was no rape! It was an accident!
让他们亲自来跟我说吧
I need to hear that from them.
快点把名字告诉我
I want names now!
你以为你的那些朋友真会相信
You really think that your friends are going to trust you
你会一辈子替他们保守秘密
to keep quiet for the rest of your life?
这是不可能的
They're not.
你被他们抛弃了 朋友
You're a loose end, my friend.
就我的经验看来
And in my business,
被抛弃的人日子都不好过
loose ends don't fare so well.
杰西 你觉得呢
What do you think, Jesse?
那好吧 你想要什么
Okay, so, what do you want,
是要产品编号♥呢 还是序列号♥呢
The, uh, sku number or the serial number?
两个都要
Give me both.
没问题
Okay.
先是B A 6
We got bravo, alpha, six.
B A 6
Bravo, alpha, six.
4 F C E
Four, foxtrot, charlie, echo.
4 F C E
Four, foxtrot, charlie, echo.
还得多长时间
How much longer is this gonna take?
快完事了
Not long.
谢谢你了 杰西
Thank you, Jesse.
我们要去会会你的这些好哥们了
We'll round up these little friends of yours.
我想
I guess,
我秋天大概是别想去伯克利了 对吧
I guess I won't be going to berkeley this fall, will I?
是的 但我们会给你安排一个
No, but, uh, we'll find some other state institution
有图书馆的监狱
with a library in it for you.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表