剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
威尔 这都是针对我个人
Look, Will, this is all about me.
不全是你的事
Not all about you.
我也被传唤了 我现在也得面对
I got subpoenaed, too, and I'm in this now up to my neck.
还有市政♥府♥ 警局 你的整个部门
As is the city, the department, your entire division.
知道吗
You know what?
下次高德曼进你们重案组时
The next time Goldman comes into your murder room,
你们就进你的办公室
will you just go into your
锁上门 打电♥话♥给公派律师
office and lock the door and call the city attorney?
你们早上就该这么做的
Which is what you should have done this morning.
最好 给你自己找个私人律师
Or, better yet, find yourself a personal attorney.
也许他会让你知道这有多严重
Maybe he can make you understand how serious this has become.
因为没有其他人能理解你
Because nobody else is getting through to you.
进来
Come in.
大卫·加布里埃尔
David Gabriel.
头儿
Chief.
强生局长 我已经
Uh,Chief Johnson, I have the
让威科夫家人等在外面了
rest of the Wycoff family waiting for you.
谢谢 大卫
Thank you, David.
头儿 我知道大家奇怪
Chief, I know everyone thinks it's weird
我为什么没被传唤
that I didn't get served,
-我想告诉您... -大卫 我们
- but I just want you to know I would never - David,let's
先别管闲话
stop worrying about gossip
开始专心于这个案子
and start concentrating on this case.
你找到威科夫一家时他们在干嘛
What were the Wycoffs doing when you found them?
我们最终在教堂里追上他们
Uh,yeah,well,when we finally caught up with them at the church,
他们正在驾驶一辆小型货车
they were driving their minivan
绕着停车场碾压电脑
around the parking lot, running over computers.
这就是教堂IT部门的残骸
So, this is what's left of the church's entire I.T. Division.
我的桌子就剩这么点地儿了
This is what's left of my desk.
电脑里可能有条关于
There's probably a record in there
受害人风流韵事的记录
of our victim's little love connection.
这看起来像一次有组织的行动
Well, this looks like an organized hit.
但谁是幕后黑手
But who did the organizing?
我要把他们都关进监狱
I'm ready to throw them all in jail.
但愿有那么容易
I wish it were that easy.
什么... 你怎么又回来了
What - how did you get back in this building?
我没出去
Oh, I never left.
抱歉妨碍了你的...
And I'm sorry to disturb your...
调查
investigation here.
我只是想再次拜访 看看
Just, uh, wanted to drop back by, see
你能否重新考虑我的提议
if you'd had a chance to think over my little proposal.
我考虑过了
I have.
我建议你站着别动
I propose you stand still,
让陶警探给你拍照
let lieutenant Tao take your picture,
如果你再敢进来
and tell security to arrest
就马上叫保安逮捕你
you if you ever come back in this building again.
好吧 我就走 我就走
Ok. I'm going. I'm going.
-滚 -好吧 好吧 不过...
- Get... - All right. Okay. Just...
如果你改变主意 就打电♥话♥给我
call me if you change your mind on the deal.
加布里埃尔警探
Detective Gabriel...
英俊潇洒啊
looking sharp.
我与那男人从未谋面 今天是第一次见
I - I have never, ever met that man in my life before today!
他肯定认识你
Well, he sure as hell knows you.
够了
That's enough.
我们都了解大卫
Now, we all know David.
我们与他同事多年
We've worked with him for years.
他是个好人 是个好警♥察♥
He's a good guy. He's a great cop.
他一直忠心耿耿
And he's as loyal as they come.
或者他是叛徒
Or else he's a snitch.
-老兄 什么 -无论如何
- Man, what... - At any rate, he's
我们之间只有他没收到传票
the only one of us who hasn't been subpoenaed,
所以他肯定做了正确的事
so he must have done something right.
谢谢 普罗文茨副队 给我们鼓舞了士气
Thank you, lieutenant Provenza, for that morale booster.
与此同时 我想和威科夫太太谈谈
Meanwhile, I'd like to talk to Mrs. Wycoff.
加布里埃尔警探
Detective Gabriel?
首先 你怎么知道你丈夫的尸体在那里
Let's start with how you knew where to find your husband's body.
他在那个糟糕的汽车旅馆给我打电♥话♥
He called me from that horrible motel
来说再见
to say goodbye.
手♥机♥的来电显示表明那是
The number showed up on my cellphone as
星光汽车旅馆
the Starlight Motor Lodge.
他告诉你他要自杀吗
He told you he was going to kill himself?
我苦苦哀求他 但他一意孤行
I begged him not to, but he wouldn't listen to me.
他挂电♥话♥后
Uh, after he hung up the phone,
我急急忙忙去找他 但是...
I rushed over to find him, but...
已经太迟了
it was too late.
他用自己的皮带吊在喷水管上
He was hanging by his belt from the sprinkler pipe.
他觉得他对不起我 对不起教堂
He felt he'd let me down, his church down.
对不起上帝
He let God down.
你确实让我很失望 威科夫太太
Well,you certainly let me down, Mrs.
因为我让你和你家人一起
Wycoff, 'cause I allowed you to spend some quiet time
平复一下心情
with your family,
你却去了教堂
and you used that time to destroy
毁了你丈夫所有的电脑
all your husband's computers from the church.
是的 我这样做了
I did that, yes.
这只不过是为了保护我们圣会的教♥徒♥
It was only to protect the members of our congregation.
怎么个保护♥法♥
Protect them from what?
我们的教♥徒♥信任我丈夫 将秘密尽数告之
Our members trusted my husband with their secrets.
法律并不承认
The law doesn't recognize
新教♥徒♥牧师的保密性
the confidentiality of Protestant ministers.
上帝承认
God does.
我们可能没有法律权利 但是有精神权利
We may not have legal rights, but we have spiritual ones.
那些权利里可不包括
Those rights do not include having your
让你父母给你丈夫死去的房♥间消毒
parents sterilize the motel room where your husband died.
这些是他们无法掩饰的东西
Here are a few things that they couldn't sweep under the rug.
知道这些东西怎么会出现在那里吗
Any idea how these came to be there?
看来他和一个女人在一起
I assume he was with another woman.
是他认识的
Someone he knew?
还是妓♥女♥
Or a prostitute, maybe?
拜托 我在求你们
Please, I'm begging you -
别大肆渲染我丈夫的死
do not sensationalize my husband's suicide.
我没有大肆渲染 威科夫太太
I'm not sensationalizing anything, Mrs. Wycoff.
但是 我必须得找到这个
But I absolutely need to find this
和你丈夫在汽车旅馆厮混的女人
woman who was with your husband at that motel room.
她连鞋子和衣服都没穿
She ran away without her
就溜之大吉了 这让我很担心
shoes and her underwear, and that worries me.
我都不知道她是死是活
I don't even know if she's still alive.
我是不是该去某地举♥行♥的葬礼上查查
Or should I be checking with another funeral home somewhere?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
这是上帝的安排
It's in god's hands...
不是我的
Not mine.
天啊 天啊
Boy, oh, boy!
他们众口一词
They're all singing from the same hymnal.
有人提到女朋友了吗
Anybody say anything about the girlfriend?
他们一无所知 只知道这是自杀
Nobody knows nothing about nothing but suicide.
威科夫太太操纵了这一切
Mrs. Wycoff's orchestrated this whole thing.
她几乎在逼我逮捕她
She's practically daring me to arrest her.
我觉得吧 还是让她走
You know what? I say let her go.
为什么
Why?
这样她就能毁掉更多证据了吗
So she can destroy more evidence?
不是 她不觉得我们在质疑她这个人
No. She doesn't think we're questioning her.
她认为我们在质疑她的信仰
She thinks we're questioning her faith and her beliefs.
这只会让她不肯合作
That's only gonna make her stonewall.
但是如果我们退一步 谁知道呢
But if we back off, who knows?
也许她会主动联♥系♥那个女人
Maybe she'll try to contact the
或者引导我们找到她的尸体
other woman on her own or lead us to her body.
要么让步 要么我们就得
It's either that, or we try those
拿红鞋试所有美国妙龄女郎的脚
red shoes on all the fair ladies of the land.
打扰了 头儿
Excuse me, Chief.
莫拉斯医生在等你
Dr. Morales is ready for you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表