剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我是说你和她之间在学业之外
Do you have a personal relationship with her,
有私人关系吗
outside of class, I mean?
她还为我家干点活
She's done some work for my family.
上周 她帮你们夫妻照顾孩子
She looked after your children for you and your wife last week,
-有这回事吗 -是的
- is that right? - Yes.
几点结束的
And when she was done?
我开车送她
I drove her back to...
去她照料的那所房♥子附近
where she was house-sitting nearby, so...
你让她下车之后
And when you dropped her off
你曾和她一起走入屋里吗
did you by any chance walk her to the door?
不 我不觉得我有
No, I don't believe I did.
教授 这个问题很简单
Just a simple question, professor.
要么有 要么没有
Either you walked her to the door, or you didn't.
我没有
I didn't.
她下车后 我就直接回家了
She got out of the car, and I went straight home.
-你没有跟她一起进屋 -没有
- So, you didn't go inside the house with her? - No.
你没有脱去她的衣服吗
You didn't take her clothes off?
天呐 没有
God, no.
这到底是关于什么的
What the hell is this about?
阿什利投诉我了吗
Has Ashley made a complaint?
先生 你曾经被投诉过吗
Do you have a history of complaints, sir?
我不明白你的问题
I don't understand your question.
那么这个问题呢
Well, how about this, then --
你曾经和你班的学生
have you ever had sexual relations
有过性关系吗
with any of the girls in your class?
当然没有
Of course not.
那么 如果我去询问你所有的学生
So, if I were to ask all your current students
她们给出的答案 会和你的一样吧
and the former ones that question, they would agree?
绝对是的 这些问题非常隐私
Absolutely. Now, these questions are incredibly personal,
我不知道这是怎么回事
and I have no idea what they're about at all.
我告诉你报纸标题吧
I'll give you the headline.
女学生被残忍♥杀死
"Co-ed brutally slain."
我猜 这照片是不会放在头版的
Not a picture you can put on the front page, I imagine.
教授 好好看看吧
Now, take a good look, professor, if you would.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you recognize that woman?
可能不容易辨认
I know it might be hard
因为她已经死了五天了
'cause she's been dead for five days.
阿什利她...
Ashley's...
死了五天了吗
been dead for five days?
根据你告诉我的情况
And from what you just told me,
你是最后一个见到她的人
you were the last person to see her alive.
你不会认为是我♥干♥的吧
You can't think I did this.
有这么怀疑过
Well, the thought crossed my mind,
尤其当你撒谎
especially since you just lied
说你和你学生没有性关系的时候
about having an affair with one of your students
你还付钱让她去堕胎
and the abortion you paid for --
如果你妻子说的是事实的话
At least if what your wife tells me is true.
你和萨拉谈过了
You spoke to Sara?
天呐 我泄露消息来源了吗
Oh, my. Did I just reveal my source?
好吧
Oh, well.
你对阿什利·里德的谋杀案还有什么要说的
Would you like to comment on the murder of Ashley Reed,
正式的口供
for the record?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是一个巨大的考验
It is a big test ahead.
但是 出了这么不幸的事情
But, uh...under these unfortunate circumstances,
我很高兴有这样支持我的同伴
I'm very grateful to have such supportive partners.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
我可是局长 你就不能敲敲门吗
Could you knock, just since I'm chief?
代局长
Interim chief.
-你要见我 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yes.
你为什么抽调20个巡逻警员
Why did you pull 20 uniforms off patrol
协同你整个部门的人员出去做地毯式搜索
and send them on a grid search with your entire division?
因为我没能得到供词
Because I couldn't get a confession,
或许迪克森家的入室行窃是嫌疑犯伪造的
and if the suspect faked the burglary of the Dixon house
用来掩饰强♥奸♥谋杀受害者的
to cover up the rape and murder of my victim,
他可能把偷来的东西扔在回家的路上
then he probably dumped whatever he stole on the way home.
那么 你把所有小组派出去
So, you send your whole squad out on
是因为正当的公事
legitimate police business
而不是避开雷达队长
and not just to avoid captain Raydor?
威尔
Oh, Will.
拜托你了
Please, please.
你就不能让她走吗
Can't you just make her go away?
我知道这不方便
It's...inconvenient. I know.
当德尔克把审查任务分配给雷达时
Look, when Delk assigned Raydor this audit,
我是公开反对的
I openly opposed it.
但是既然已经开展了 就让她完成吧
But since it's underway now, we need to see it through.
我看见自己在电视上穿制♥服♥的样子
By the way, I saw myself on TV in the uniform.
你怎么不告诉我 我这么
Why did you not tell me I'd gotten so...
对不起 你是很胖 好点了吗
Sorry. You're fat. Feel better?
我有点担心雷达队长
I'm a little more concerned about captain Raydor
询问我整个部门的人 还询问泰勒
interviewing my entire division and asking Taylor about me.
我知道 这很烦人
Yeah, I know. That's annoying.
他还要在那个小隔间里呆多久
And how much longer is he gonna stay in that stupid cubicle?
布兰达 在我自己的形势还没明朗之前
Brenda, look, I can't start shuffling people around
我是不能把别人支走的 好吧
until my own situation is settled, okay?
泰勒是暂时在这里 雷达也是暂时在这里
Taylor is temporary. Raydor is temporary.
如果你不想让其他有可能会
Unless you want somebody new coming in
解散重案组的人当局长的话
who may or may not dismantle Major Crimes
我们就要集中精力把我的位子保稳了
We need to focus on making me permanent.
如果你除了菜谱什么都改变不了
Well, what's the point of being in charge
就算大权在握 又有什么意思呢
If you can't change anything but your diet?
耐心点好吗 我在努力
Just be patient, will you? I'm working on it.
改变需要时间
These things take time.
你的一生都奉献给了警♥察♥事业
You spend your whole life in the system.
你相信多年来的勤勉刻苦和兢兢业业
You trust that your hard work and years of service
会得到他人的认可 你会有所回报
are being recognized and -- and good things will come to you.
然后噗的一下 你的奖赏
Then, poof, your reward drops dead
在你眼皮底下消失了
right in front of your eyes.
真该自己开车来
Should have brought my own car.
我也玩手段
I played the game.
玩得和别人一样好
I-I-I played the game as well as anyone.
大概我是站错了队吧
Guess I was just riding the wrong horse.
可能就是你这个累赘害死他的
Probably the extra weight that killed him.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
加布里埃尔 有什么发现吗
Gabriel, did you find anything?
实际上 没有
Uh, no, actually.
街道这边的垃圾
The, uh, garbage on this side of the street
昨天就被清理了
Was picked up yesterday.
所以我让巡警去垃圾场查看
So, I sent the patrol officers to the dump,
他们回来后 我们就能检查
and when they get back we can check
那边的街道 看看他们找到了...
across the street over there and see what they find in --
不不不 我等够了
Oh, no. No. No waiting.
如果可以走 我立马就走了
Now, I am not going to stay here any longer than I have to.
年轻人 你穿上工作服
So, you get your coveralls, young man.
你自己去
You're going in.
你会来帮忙吗
Are you gonna help?
我又不是捡垃圾的
I don't dumpster.
女士 这是搜查令
Ma'am, this warrant gives us the right to search your home,
以及垃圾 车辆 电脑和电子邮件账户
garage, automobiles, computers, and e-mail accounts.
请你在同意书上签名
But if you could sign this consent form,
这表示你愿意合作
it would show your cooperation.
我得和我丈夫谈谈
I need to talk to my husband.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
你们找到什么证据证明他...
I mean, have you...found some kind of evidence that he --
我是说 他被捕了吗
I mean, is he under arrest?
女士 搜查房♥屋是例行公事
Ma'am, we just need to search the house.
希望你们不会觉得很热
Hope you guys aren't too hot.
如果我翻出一把大伞 我会给你们挡太阳的
If I find a big umbrella in here, I'll make you some shade.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表