剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
on what you've already told the FBI.
我们知道你招了妓但没去
We know you didn't show up for that prostitute.
对吧
Did you?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
喜多娜
Sedona?
她这样称呼自己吗
Was that what she called herself?
可能吧
I guess, yeah.
这些名字
These names...
听着 那天晚上 我不知道
Look, that night, I don't know,
灵魂和肉体一直做斗争
I just...I couldn't go through with it.
那种感觉怪怪的 对吧
Well, it would have been a little bit weird. Right?
喜多娜是你的同父异母姐妹
Sedona being your half-sister and all.
等一下
Okay, wait.
我可以解释 这不是看起来的那样
I can explain. This is not what it looks like.
-看起来怎么样 -我不知道
- What does it look like? - I don't know --
好像我跟她之间有什么变♥态♥关系一样
Like I had some kind of sick situation going on with her.
我 我是在帮助她
I... I was trying to help her.
她需要帮助
She needed help.
他会全力为自己开脱
He's gonna explain his way out of this,
而我们拿他一点办法也没有
and we have nothing to hold him on.
这就是那笔钱的用途吗
Is that what the money was for?
五万美元的现金
The $50,000 in cash
十天前你从银行取出来的那笔
you withdrew from your bank account 10 days ago?
这和"天上人间"有什么关系 我以为...
What does this have to do with four aces models? I thought --
这笔钱是为她出的吗 派特曼先生
Was the money for her, Mr. Pittman?
听着
Look --
她有困难
She had problems.
很明显
Obviously.
我知道听上去很糟
I know it sounds terrible,
但我不想让这个"喜多娜"侮辱我家门
but I didn't want "Sedona" to embarrass my family,
这家里基本上就没她的位置
in which she most decidedly did not belong.
所以 没错
So, yes...
这笔钱是为了她而出的
The money was for her.
那可...
That's...
跟喜多娜丈夫的说法不太一样
not what Sedona's husband is telling us.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
没错
That's right.
吉布森先生所述的事情经过与你的说法
Mr. Gibson is painting a very different picture
大相径庭
of what happened here.
所以 请允许我们失陪几分钟
So, um, if you'll excuse us for a moment,
我去把你所交代的转达给吉布森先生
I'm just gonna run what you told us by Mr. Gibson,
看看他作何反应
And, uh, we'll see how he reacts.
失陪了
Excuse me.
老实待着
Stay here.
我的天呐 警探
Oh, for heaven's sake, detective.
抱歉 头儿 我只是想
I'm sorry, chief. I was trying to --
不 不 干得好
No, no, no, no. It's fantastic.
我只是需要几分钟
I just need a -- a moment
想想怎么演这出戏
to think about how this all plays out.
怎么回事
What was that?
德鲁·吉布森已经死了
Drew Gibson is dead.
没错 可派特曼不知道
Yeah, Pittman doesn't know that.
但如果派特曼发现你的话与事实不符
Okay, but if you say something Pittman knows isn't true --
那就说是喜多娜已故的丈夫告诉我的
I'll just say that's what Sedona's dead husband told me.
我很抱歉 派特曼先生
I am so sorry, uh, Mr. Pittman,
吉布森先生一口咬定你给了他五万美金
but Mr. Gibson insists that you gave him $50,000
让他搞定喜多娜
to get rid of Sedona.
什么 这简直...我有这必要吗
What? That's -- why would I do that?
我不知道 他说是你雇他杀他老婆
I don't know. He said you paid him to kill her.
这人有神经病
The man is a lunatic,
而且还吸毒
And, by the way, a junkie.
你怎么知道他吸毒的
How'd you know he was a junkie?
貌似我需要请律师了
Perhaps I should ask for a lawyer.
你想在这里等律师 可以
If you want to wait for an attorney, that's fine.
那我就去跟吉布森先生聊聊
I'd be happy to talk to Mr.Gibson.
不过事先声明 先被我送到
But you should know that the first person
地检署的人会从轻发落
I send to the D.A. gets a deal,
之后送去的就得判死刑了
and the second gets the death penalty.
死刑
The death penalty?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-我能解释清楚 -那就快说
- This can be explained. - Then hurry it up!
我给了德鲁钱
I gave Drew money.
但我只是让他把这女的赶回亚利桑那去
But I just asked him to get the girl to go back to Arizona
还是什么地方来的
or wherever it was she was from.
就是这样
That's it.
那在旅馆开房♥间干什么
What was the hotel room for?
她已经不接他的电♥话♥了
She had stopped returning his calls,
所以我安排了这次见面
So I arranged the appointment
能让德鲁和他老婆谈谈
so that Drew could speak to his wife.
你有没有购买♥♥安♥眠♥药♥的处方
D-do you have a prescription for Ambien?
有啊 很多人都有
Along with 50 million other people -- yes.
但德鲁·吉布森没有
Not Drew Gibson.
而我们从他的房♥子里却找到了一些
And yet we found some in his house...
就放在这信封里
In this envelope.
他说是你让他先把喜多娜迷倒
He says that you gave him this to knock Sedona out first.
他也可以从别的地方搞到安♥眠♥药♥
He could have gotten ambien from anywhere.
没错
That's true.
但是这信封上有两个人的指纹
But there's two sets of fingerprints on that envelope.
一处 只有一处
One set. One set only.
一些是吉布森先生的
Some of them belong to Mr. Gibson,
而其余的我们系统里没显示
and the others don't show up in our system.
所以 鉴于此
So, with that in mind...
您能跟我们走一趟吗
Would you please come with me, sir?
去哪
Where are we going?
去取你的指纹
To roll your prints.
看看是否与信封上其余的指纹吻合
See if they match the unidentified ones on this envelope.
我要是不同意取指纹呢
What if I don't want my fingerprints taken?
我有权拒绝的吧
I have the right to refuse, don't I?
在我以谋杀罪逮捕你之前 是的
Up to the time I arrest you for murder.
你要逼我现在动手吗
You want me to do that now?
你们这些人
You people.
好 好 行
All right, all right. Fine.
是我给的德鲁安♥眠♥药♥
I gave Drew the ambien.
但是我绝没给他海♥洛♥因♥
But I didn't give him the heroin,
也没叫他去杀任何人
and I didn't tell him to kill anybody.
你是怎么知道喜多娜是因吸毒过量而死的
How do you know that Sedona died of a heroin overdose?
我们可没告诉你啊 对吧 警探
We didn't tell him that. Did we, Detective?
你谎话连篇 派特曼先生
Too many lies, Mr. Pittman.
至少吉布森先生把真♥相♥告诉了我们
At least Mr. Gibson told us the truth
而且还表示了忏悔
and expressed some regret.
我看你们哥俩有必要坐在一起
I think the two of you need to sit down
好好谈谈
and talk for a moment.
我只要他本人指认你
I just need him to physically identify you
确认是你雇他杀人的
and confirm that you're the one who paid him.
等等 听着 你不明白
Wait! Wait! Look -- look, you don't understand.
这个不知从哪蹦出来的婊♥子♥
This...hooker showed up out of the blue
一口咬定她是我妹
and told me she was my sister.
这不稀奇
Now, it's no surprise
我爹当年是玩过不少娘们
that my father screwed around with the maids,
可凭什么让我跟我哥埋单
but why should my brother and I have to pay for it?
我父亲的遗产一分都不会分给这小贱♥人♥
This little bitch didn't deserve one penny of my father's estate.
而这正是她想要得到的
And that's exactly what she wanted
她的那份遗产
her share.
我绝不能让她这样的人♥渣♥
I refuse to let trash like that
赖上我们家
drag my family through the gutter
还要为这糗事买♥♥单
and then pay her for the insult.
我有义务
I had an obligation
保护我的家族不受敲诈和侮辱
to protect us from being robbed and disgraced --
这点我相信法官会理解的
Something I'm certain a judge will understand.
法官理解不理解
What a judge will understand
要看我先把谁送去检察官那里
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表