剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
因为玛莉亚·弗洛斯开着车在兜圈子
Because Maria Flores is driving around
好像要接什么人一样
looking like she's waiting to pick someone up.
-该死的 -怎么回事
- Damn it! - What's going on?
计划有变
A change of plans.
科特斯今天不能去作证了
Curtis isn't going to testify today.
好的 我会要求延期审理
Fine. I'll ask for a continuance.
不 你代替他出席听证会
No. You'll represent him at the hearing.
法官只要知道
The judge just needs to know
科特斯跟检察官达成了协议就行
that Curtis has agreed to a deal with the D.A.'s office.
你不觉得法官大人
You don't think his honor
更愿意听我客户本人陈述吗
will want to hear from my client himself?
你可以给法官一个大致的框架
You can give the judge the broad strokes.
我看看吧
We'll see.
你最好明白你自己在说什么
You better know what you're talking about.
不 不 你呆在这里
No. No, no, no. You stay here.
我觉得你被安保人员
I like the thought of you
包围起来这件事非常好
being surrounded by a protection detail.
再说 科特斯会想念你的
Besides, Curtis would miss you.
真的没什么可说的
There's nothing to say, really.
我没有对重案组之外的人员
I have not discussed the case
谈论过这件案子
with anyone outside Major Crimes.
这是第三题的回答
That's the answer to number three.
第四题 是的
Uh, number four, yes,
我知道图雷利一家受到联邦调查局的保护
I was aware that Turrell's family was under FBI protection.
第五题 没有
And, number five, no,
我没有参与图雷利谋杀案的调查
I am not on the team investigating Turrell's murder.
我听说他们根本没有嫌疑犯
Um, I hear they don't even have a suspect yet.
很好
Good.
你确定 当时护送图雷利回家的人
And you're sure that no one who was in the car with Turrell
之后没和你说起过这件事吗
at the time he was dropped off at his house ever spoke to you?
我可以跟你保证的是
Look, the only thing I can tell you
我对地区检察官
is what I told the Baylors' lawyer,
和贝勒的律师所说的话是完全吻合的
which is the same thing I told the city attorney.
说了什么
And that is?
我是胡里奥·桑切斯警探
My name is detective Julio Sanchez,
重案组 警♥察♥编号♥58323
Major Crimes, badge number 58323.
你打算一直这样回答我的问题吗
Is this how you intend to answer all of my questions?
我有问题想问你
I have some questions of my own.
好的 你想知道什么
Okay. What would you like to know?
这样如何
How about this one?
假如一个警♥察♥看到一些钱
Say a cop comes across a pile of cash
就在街上 小额的 还不连号♥
just lying in the street -- small bills, nonsequential.
我做一个假设 他有义务
Hypothetically speaking, is he obligated
一定要把钱归还原主吗
to look for the person who that cash originally belonged to?
富林 雷达找到了玛莉亚·弗洛斯
Flynn, Raydor found Maria Flores.
局长让我们支援她
The chief wants us to back her up.
律师同志 很高兴可以和你谈话
Good talking to you, counselor.
副队长 我也长了不少见识
Always an experience, lieutenant.
盖文 到点了 去喝点咖啡把
Gavin, punch out. Grab a coffee.
我们有个麻烦
We got a problem.
天呐 饶了我吧
Lord, have mercy.
太尴尬 太受挫了
Well, that was frustrating, not to mention embarrassing.
我费尽气力请到法官
I jumped through hoops to get the judge down here,
就为了让罗德斯的诉讼延期
just so Rhodes could get another continuance.
我可拿不准
I don't know how much longer
罗伯特·科特斯还能为我们卖♥♥力多久
I can keep Robert Curtis on my side.
你已经重新安置他了 他不用进监狱
You're already relocating him. He's not going to jail.
现实的讲 你给他的条件不可能再好了
Realistically, what more can you give him?
钱
Money.
只有科特斯
Curtis is the only one
知道加西亚集团藏匿金钱的地方
who knows where the Garcias put all their cash?
是的
Exactly.
那我更想不通
Which makes it even more ridiculous to me
他们为什么试图干掉他
that they would try and kill him.
喂
hello?
局长 玛莉亚·弗洛斯刚刚接了一个人
Chief, Maria Flores just picked up a passenger --
年轻的拉美裔男性 我们打算包抄他们
young latino male -- we're gonna roll them up.
很好
Good.
你无论和他们做什么交易
Whatever deal you make,
钱最后都可能归联邦调查局
the FBI will probably end up with the money.
只要不是贩毒集团拿到钱
I don't care who has the cash,
谁拿到钱 我无所谓
as long as it isn't the cartel.
-你在哪 -等等 她转弯了
- Where are you? - Hang on. She's turning.
现在我又得重新安排秘密审讯了
Now I have to set up another sequestered hearing.
而且他们有可能又会发现
And how do we know they won't figure out where that is, too?
我很怀疑
If this was ever an assassination attempt
到底有没有暗♥杀♥计划
to begin with, which I doubt very much.
我打电♥话♥给办公室 几点了
Oh, let me call my office. What time is it?
跟住他们
Stay on 'em! Stay on 'em!
队长 发生什么事了
Captain, what happened?!
福瑞茨在哪
Where's Fritzi?!
大家都还好吗
Everyone all right?
好了 医护人员马上就到
Okay, paramedics are coming.
-我没事 我没事 -你受伤了
- I'm not hit. I'm not hit. - You are. You are.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
胡里奥 小心
Careful, Julio.
左转 左转 左转
Go left! Left! Left! Left! Left!
-下车 -下车
- Out of the car now! - Out of the car!
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
把手给我举起来
Okay, hands where we can see 'em!
-不要开枪 -手举起来
-Don't shoot! Don't shoot! -Hands where we can see 'em now!
放下武器 快点
Toss your weapon now! Do it now!
把武器扔出车外
Toss your weapon out of the car
把手举起来 出来
and get out with your hands in the air!
你 趴到墙上去 马上
You, up against the building right now! Right now!
趴在地上
On the ground!
趴到地上
Ial piao!
跪在地上
On your knees!
跪在地上 别跑
Down on your knees! Stop!
别跑
Stop moving!
别挡道 走开
Clear out of the way! Move!
别跑
Stop moving, sir!
别挡道 走开
Clear out of the way! Get out of the way!
不要开枪 让我来
Nobody shoot. I've got him.
你打算干什么 射击我吗
What are you gonna do, lady? Shoot me?
天呐 正中他的印堂
Holy crap! You got him right between the eyes.
幸运一击
Lucky shot.
豆袋枪的后坐力很大
The recoil on these bean-bag guns is awful.
福瑞茨
Oh, Fritzi. Hey.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
大家干得好
Good job, everyone.
-安德莉亚 -我没事
- Andrea? - I'm okay.
只是刮伤
Just a scratch.
头儿 罗伯特·科特斯和他的律师
Chief, Robert Curtis and his attorney
在第二询问室 他们很不高兴
are in interview room 2, and they are not happy.
大家都一样
Join the club.
玛莉亚·弗洛斯要找律师
Maria Flores invoked,
但是我们让调查局把她押起来了
but we took her into federal custody.
我们不需要她
We don't need her.
在她的后备箱里 我们发现了
We found all the info on the secret court
秘密法庭的所有情报
down to the room number
房♥间号♥码和霍布斯副检察官的照片
and pictures of Dda Hobbs in the trunk of her car.
还有一万五美元现金
Plus $15,000 in cash,
可能是暗♥杀♥你的预付定金
which I'm guessing was the down payment on killing you.
至少可以知道我值多少
Good to know what I'm worth.
杀手在哪
Where's the shooter?
在医院里 还没醒过来 他会活过来的
In the hospital, unconscious. He'll live, chief.
不能一切如意
Can't have everything.
他是赫特·梅迪纳 墨西哥人
We ID'd him as Hector Medina, Mexican national
估计是为了这起暗♥杀♥而入境的
probably sent over the border just for this job, chief.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表