剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
福瑞茨
Fritz --
福瑞老弟
Fritzie...
告诉我下
Now, tell me --
我们怎么才能保守这个秘密呢
what can we do to keep this just between ourselves?
你的受害人花公♥司♥的钱
Your victim burned through corporate cash
跟玩大富翁似的
like it was Monopoly money,
然后把公♥司♥的养老基金转移到海外账户
then moved company pension funds into offshore accounts,
这账户我们到现在还没找着
which we still haven't found.
史蒂文·赫什本 怪不得觉得这名字耳熟
Steven Hirschbaum -- we -- we thought that name was familiar.
-头儿 我 -不
- Chief, I was -- - No!
我现在不想跟你说话 副队
I do not want to talk to you now, Lieutenant.
除了刑事处罚
In addition to, um, criminal penalties,
就没有一堆人对他提出民事诉讼吗
isn't there some giant civil suit against him?
有 前雇员和投资者
Yeah, former employees and investors
正试着找到剩下的钱
are trying to recover whatever's out there.
你看 这整个事情就是一团糟
Look -- the whole thing was a mess.
现在很可能更糟了
Probably just got a lot worse.
警探 麻烦你查查
Detective, will you please see
有没有起诉赫什本先生的原告
if any of the plaintiffs suing Mr. Hirschbaum
曾经恐吓过他或者有暴♥力♥犯罪史的
had ever threatened him or had a history of violent offenses?
我吗 头儿
Me? Chief,
这起诉讼有七百多原告呢
there's got to be like 700-plus people in this lawsuit.
要是我的话就现在开始查
Then I'd get started.
这还说
It also says here
赫什本先生有妻子和女儿
that Mr. Hirschbaum had a wife and daughter?
请确保有人通知她们了 副队
Uh, please make sure that they're notified, Lieutenant.
-好的 头儿 -谢谢
- Yes, Chief. - Thank you.
现在...
Now...
你们俩是怎么刚好
How is it that you two just happened to be
在受害人掉下来的时候刚好在他下面的
directly underneath the victim when he plummeted to his death?
首先嘛 头儿
Well, first, uh, Chief,
你能不能先给我在这签个名
I was wondering if I could get your signature right here.
这是份对外间受雇的授权
That's an authorization for outside employment.
是的 是的
Uh, yes, yes.
你看 昨晚我接到个电♥话♥
You see, last night I got a phone call
一个叫欧文·道尔的律师打来的
from a lawyer -- Owen Doyle.
他是起诉受害人的其中一个律师
He's one of the attorneys suing your victim.
道尔只有赫什本的手♥机♥号♥码
Doyle just had a cell number on Hirschbaum,
需要有人找到他然后给他传票
and he needed somebody to find him to serve him this subpoena.
那你们是怎么只用手♥机♥号♥码找到他的呢
And how did you find him with only his cellphone number?
我们用了三角定位
Uh, we...triangulated his location.
用的"鲶鱼"定位系统
By using, uh, the Catfish.
你们根本不知道怎么用
You don't know how to use that.
巴斯知道
Buzz does.
在雷达队长正对我们整个部门
With Captain Raydor conducting a transparency audit
进行审查的时候
of this entire division,
你们觉得让一个平民技术员
you thought it was a brilliant idea
在没有批准的情况下去追踪一个市民
to use one of our civilian techs
是个聪明绝顶的主意吗
to track a private citizen without a warrant?!
我没觉得"聪明绝顶"
Well, I wouldn't say "brilliant."
你还跟他合影了
You posed with him?
我们总得有点证据啊
Well, we had to have proof of service.
视频就更棒了
Oh, the video is a whole lot better.
你们居然还做了视频
You made a video?!
巴斯反正都跟着去了嘛
Well, Buzz was already there.
行了 到此为止
All right. That's it.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
警探 麻烦你找到这个律师 道尔
Detective, please find this lawyer Doyle
马上把他回带来
and have him brought in immediately.
还有件事 据我们所知
One other thing -- as far as we know,
只有联调局知道赫什本在那家宾馆
only the FBI knew that Hirschbaum was at the hotel.
要不就是凶手也三角定位了
Either the killer also triangulated
他没有登记的手♥机♥
his unlisted cellphone --
这不太可能 或者...
highly unlikely -- or --
你想说是我们把凶手带去了那家宾馆吗
You're suggesting that we led the killer to the hotel?
那不可能
That's insane.
头儿
Chief?
你应该想看看这个
You'll want to take a look.
跟我怀疑的一样
As I suspected,
死亡是枚0.45口径子弹造成的
death was caused by a .45-caliber bullet,
子弹击穿了他的心包
which pierced his pericardium.
当场停止了心跳
instantly stopping his heart.
但是 真正让人惊讶的是
But the real surprise --
你们告诉我他的名字是"赫什本"
well, the fact that his name was given to me as "Hirschbaum"
看起来像是条"线索"
proved to be something of a...tip-off.
或者不是
Or not.
是的 我觉得他看着不那么像犹太人
Yep, he doesn't look that Jewish to me.
赫什本是犹太姓氏
所以我扫描了他的指纹
So, I did a live scan of his fingerprints,
他真正的身份是斯科特·埃斯波西托 51岁
and his actual identity came back as Scott Esposito, age 51,
有过些轻微犯罪
convicted of several petty crimes.
看看这个
Take a look.
等等 所以说 这个不是赫什本吗
Wait, so -- so, this is not Hirschbaum?
这是个替身
It's an imposter.
你们知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
知道 我们传讯错人了
Yeah. We served the wrong guy.
而且我们赚不到钱了
And we don't get paid.
监视已经持续了...
This surveillance has been going on for...
头儿 雇了富林和普罗文茨的律师在一号♥
Chief, the lawyer who hired Flynn and Provenza is in 1.
谢谢 警探
Uh, thank you, Detective.
-继续 -我们确定是赫什本
- Go on. - We know it was Hirschbaum
周二办的入住手续
who checked into the hotel on Tuesday,
照片证实他昨晚六点
and photos confirm he was on the balcony
出现在阳台
at 6:00 p.m. last night.
我们相信他在那之后不久
Now, we believe he switched with your victim
让受害人把他换了出去
shortly after that.
你的人就一点都没有起疑吗
And your men didn't suspect a thing?
警探 我看可以理解
Look, Detective -- I think it's fair to say
任何两个灰头发的中年人
that any two gray-haired, middle-aged men
都穿着蓝色天鹅绒运动服
in blue velour track suits
在九百多米开外很难分辨
would be difficult to distinguish at 1,000 yards.
说说关于受害人你都发现了些什么
Tell us what else you know about the victim.
好的
Okay.
斯科特·埃斯波西托是个客串演员
Scott Esposito was a sometime actor
做些低级欺诈赚点外快
who supplemented his income by engaging in low-level con jobs.
我能看看吗
May I?
你传讯他时 他说什么可疑的话了吗
When you served him, did he say anything revealing?
他好像说
Well, uh, he may have said,
"这不是我 我不是你们要找的人"
"It's not me. I'm not the guy you're looking for."
他还说
He also said,
"你们犯了个大错误
"You're making a huge mistake.
等等 别走 我很害怕"
Wait. Don't go. I'm scared."
我们怎么知道那是什么意思
How were we supposed to know what that meant?
好吧 好吧 等下
Okay, okay. Hold on. Hold on.
我看看我的推断对不对
Let me just see if I've got this right.
如果凶手的目标
If the killer's target
是赫什本先生而不是那个替身
was Mr. Hirschbaum and not the decoy,
那就有成百上千的嫌疑犯
then there are hundreds of suspects.
但是如果那替身是目标的话
But if the decoy was the target, then our primary suspect
那我们的头号♥嫌疑人就是赫什本先生
would seem to be Mr. Hirschbaum himself.
我看有道理
Now, see, that makes sense to me.
赫什本携带巨款 但面临牢狱之灾
Hirschbaum's a guy with a ton of cash looking at life in prison,
所以他把替身杀了 然后他就逃到
so he kills his double, and then he just goes off
某个热带国家逍遥去了 就像肯·莱一样
to live in some tropical paradise, just like Ken Lay.
肯·莱[安然公♥司♥首席执行官
身陷金融诈骗等罪 在判刑前几个月死亡 死因有疑]
-有意思 -拜托
- Hmm, that's funny. - Oh, come on.
我是唯一一个
Am I the only one here
认为肯·莱在斐济的沙滩上安度晚年的人吗
that thinks that Ken Lay is on a beach in Fiji right now?
他的尸体被发现后
I mean, the guy's supposed body
立即就被火化了 拜托
was cremated like a minute after they found it. Come on.
-你意淫吧的 -我没意淫
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表