剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
没人被问责
No one's culpable?
这上面还是说我置图雷利·贝勒的安危于不顾
It still says I didn't care what happened to Terrell Baylor.
没关系 他要不死没人关心他
That's okay. Nobody cared about him until he died.
加文 你认为呢
Gavin, what do you think?
协议书看上去合理
Well, the agreement appears reasonable,
但我不会强迫我的委托人
but I'm not gonna pressure my client
在五分钟里签署一个
into signing a potentially life-changing document
其实事关重大的协议
in the next five minutes.
那就请允许我
Well, then allow me.
强生副局 我们先不管这个民事案件
Chief Johnson, let's get this civil suit over with,
一起出去喝一杯庆祝下
And I'll take us all out for a celebratory drink.
大致的判决意向会再下周讨论
The motion for summary judgment is set to be argued next week.
我能赢也会赢下这场官司
I can win it. I will win it.
这份协议书恰恰表明了
This agreement acknowledges as much.
高德曼在做最后挣扎
Goldman is desperate.
为本不需要赔偿的官司赔偿50万
Why would you want to celebrate paying $500,000
你们却还要庆祝一下
for something you could get for free?
如果你判断错了
What if you're wrong
并且法官决定重新审理呢
and the Judge decides to try this case?
你是否考虑过你的委托人利益呢
Have you thought about what might happen to your client then?
我只在乎我委托人的利益
I don't think about anything else
除此之外别无他虑
but what will happen to my client.
你能做到吗
Can you say the same?
不能 起码我看是这样
No. Didn't think so.
请进
Yeah. Come in.
抱歉 二位局长
Excuse me, uh, chiefs,
麦克斯的家人在楼下
Uh, but the Michaels family is downstairs
打断了泰勒警督的新闻发布会
crashing commander Taylor's press conference.
什么
What?! Oh!
我只是想说
Yeah, I just want to say,
上礼拜我的第一支音乐电视发布了
My first video came out last week,
爸爸为我感到很自豪
and daddy was really proud of it.
他不会去轻生的
He wouldn't hurt himself.
一定是起意外
It was an accident.
他不是跳下悬崖的
He did not jump off that cliff.
作为米西的经纪人
As Missy's manager,
我要告诉大家 我们不会袖手旁观
I want everyone to know that we will not stand by
任由警♥察♥或其他人
and allow the police or anyone else
通过暗示鲍勃是自杀
dishonor Bob's memory
来亵渎大家对他的惋惜
by implying that he killed himself.
现在 我要感谢数以万计的观众
Now, I want to thank the millions of people...
警督 马上把那些人带上来 快
Commander, bring those people up here right now. Please.
在这个非常时刻
During this tumultuous time.
杜兰特先生 您的其他家人呢
Uh, Mr. Durant, where's the rest of your family?
我外孙女的经纪人 那个布鲁诺
My granddaughter's manager, that Bruno,
不让他们来
wouldn't let them come.
为什么
Why?
说是去赶另一个采访要迟到了
Said they were late for another interview.
那个傻瓜鲍勃 花了所有钱
That idiot, Bob, spent every dime they ever had
想要出名
trying to become famous.
现在他终于是电视明星了
Well, now, finally he's the star of his own tv show.
你女婿也想出名吗
Your son-in-law wanted to be famous, too?
我还以为这只是你外孙女的
I thought it was your granddaughter
伟大梦想
with the big dreams.
我认识鲍勃那天起他就一直盯着好莱坞
Bob had his eye on Hollywood since the day I met him.
他跟我女儿结婚几年后
A few years after he married my daughter,
我给他们买♥♥了套房♥子
I bought them a house,
以为能让他们安下心来过日子
thinking it might help them put down roots, settle down.
谁知道 他辞了工作 剃了光头
Instead, he quit his job, shaved his head,
在公园里演 "国王与俺二三事"
and did "The king and me" in the park.
国王与我
"The king and I."
对 当时他没被发掘
Yeah, and when he wasn't discovered,
因为好莱坞没有派星探
because hollywood doesn't send talent scouts
去韦恩堡
out to Fort Wayne,
他把米西推上舞台
He pushed Missy on the stage
开始靠她赚钱
and started living through her,
告诉她将来会成电影明星
telling her she was gonna be a movie star.
杜兰特先生 您有没有先想过
Mr. Durant, do you have any idea
为什么您的女婿
why your son-in-law was at the top of that mountain
要到山顶上去
in the first place?
我不知道
I don't know.
米西那天下午有个试镜
Missy had a tryout that afternoon.
这不太像他
It wasn't like him
他不会错过这些事情的
to ever miss one of those things.
他从不错过任何试镜
He never skipped a single audition.
我知道他打电♥话♥到韦恩堡
I do know he called and asked
想要回原来的单位工作
for his old job back in Fort Wayne.
鲍勃说没消息
Bob said nothing doing.
我不知道 也许鲍勃头天早上醒来
I don't know -- maybe Bob woke up the other morning,
发现自己没油了就 弃车了
realized he was out of gas and...jumped ship.
对 但他死亡了才只有
Yeah, but he had only been dead for --
警督 我们别提及那伤害杜兰特先生些的细节了
Uh, commander, let's not upset Mr. Durant with details like that.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
你是说...
Um, you were saying that...
你觉得鲍勃是自杀
you thought that Bob killed himself?
他可不是什么有责任心的人
Well, he wasn't exactly the responsible type, you know.
他们来这里时
When they came out here,
他把蒂米丢在韦恩堡 留给我们
he left Timmy behind with us in Fort Wayne.
小孩才上小学
The boy's still in grade school.
你女儿反对了吗
Did your daughter disagree with that decision?
从他们一起演出开始
Oh, Beth never saw sense when it came to Bob,
贝丝就一直糊里糊涂的对鲍勃言听计从
ever since they did a play together.
你女儿也是演员吗
Your daughter's an actor, too?
不 不 他们都是
No, no. They're all, uh --
怎么说来着 业余爱好者
What do you call them? Amateurs --
被那个墨西哥人利用
being taken advantage of by that Mexican.
局长 其实布鲁诺是个地地道道的美国人
Actually, chief, Bruno's as American as they come.
他经营在线音乐视频网站 其市场定位是
He runs an online music video business, aimed at...
开♥发♥好莱坞的新人
Hollywood newcomers.
不管布鲁诺是哪国人
Yeah, well, whatever Bruno is,
他巧舌如簧 让贝丝和鲍勃相信这个音乐视频
he had Beth and Bob thinking this whole video thing
能使米西成为下一个黛比·布恩[美国歌♥手]
was gonna turn Missy into the next Debby Boone.
他肯定是幕后黑手 你等着瞧吧
He's behind all of this. You wait and see.
和布鲁诺谈谈
Talk to Bruno.
他正好在这里举办演出呢
He runs the show around here.
我想说 这一家人真心感谢
Just want to say how much the family appreciates
大星探布鲁诺
在这段艰难时期你们所做的一切努力
everything you people have done in this terrible time.
不胜感激
Can't say that enough.
谢谢 谢谢
Well, thank you. Thank you.
我真的喜欢那首歌♥
And I sure do love that song.
真是你写的吗 叫什么名字来着
Is it true you wrote it? What's it called?
《爹地说可以》 是我写的
"Daddy, say yes." Yeah. I wrote it.
谢谢 很高兴你喜欢这首歌♥
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
那段视频可让我砸了不少钱
Sunk a lot of money into that video, too,
但是米西前途无量
but Missy's worth it.
肯定的
I'm sure.
皮尔兹先生
So, Mr. Perez,
-我们在调查麦克斯先生的死因 -我知道
- we're investigating Mr. Michaels' death, and -- - I know.
你得承认那是个意外
And you have to start admitting it was an accident,
不要以为他是自行了断
instead of acting like he offed himself.
我们有那么以为吗
Is that what we're doing?
你们总是纠缠于细节问题
Well, you're being very tight with the details.
在这个新媒体时代
And in this new media environment --
像你这么老的人可能无法理解
which is very difficult to explain to someone your age --
米西就要红了
Missy's about to become a star.
如果你们四处宣扬她爸跳崖的原因是
So going around saying her dad jumped off a cliff
他为了她赌上了一切 而他觉得输了
because he gambled everything he had on her and thought he lost,
这可不是什么好事
that's not good.
如果对外宣布是自杀
I mean, I totally get it looks better
会让你们更加体面 这我懂的
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表