剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
法庭将为你指派一位律师
one will be appointed for you by the state.
拉什副警长和大卫·科布被同一把枪所杀
The gun killed deputy Rush was the same one used on David Cobb.
巴顿副警长的武器呢
And deputy Burton's weapon?
没有开枪
Not fired.
这可说明不了什么
Well, that doesn't mean anything.
他可能用科布的枪杀了他
He could have shot Cobb with Cobb's own gun.
话说 嫌犯自杀的那把枪
So, you didn't give the suspect the gun
不是你给的吧
he shot himself with, did you?
盖文 这不好笑
Gavin, that's not funny.
知道更不好笑的是什么吗
Mm, you know what else isn't funny?
你又卷入了一起监内死亡的案子
You having another in-custody death
而你居然不告诉我
without informing your attorney.
图雷利·贝勒不是监内死亡
Turell Baylor was not an in-custody death.
高德曼可不这么认为
Well, that's not what goldman is saying.
半小时前
And 30 minutes ago,
他要求延期诉讼
he demanded a continuance
因为他手头有相关的新信息
based on relevant, new information,
而我居然还蒙在鼓里
which he possessed and I did not.
高德曼已经知道了吗 怎么可能
Goldman knows about this already? How?
因为你部门里有内鬼
From the leak in the division,
你居然还不肯相信
which you refuse to believe exists.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我差一点就把这个案子搞定了
I was on the verge of having this entire case thrown out.
可现在又悬了
Now it's up in the air.
雷达队长在哪
Where's captain Raydor?
她在自己的办公室里 怎么啦
She's back in her office. Why?
嫌疑犯于不久前死亡
I have to talk to her
在其家人对你提起诉讼之前
before another lawsuit is filed against you by the family
我得和她谈谈
of your newest dead suspect.
要知道 如果你有足够的钱
You know, if you could afford it,
我可以丢下别的客户
I could drop everyone else in my practice
专门为你打官司
and defend you for a living.
你知道那个人打算要杀我吧
You know that man was going to kill me?
也许他是想替你上法庭呢
Maybe he thought he'd end up representing you in court.
是自然死亡
It's...natural causes.
亲爱的 你的九条命都要用完了
You're using up all your nine lives, baby.
你也知道吧
You know that, don't you?
巴顿副警长说被盗的玛莎拉蒂
Deputy Burton said that the stolen Maserati
和特别问题组有所联♥系♥
had something to do with a special-problems unit --
那是郡警方和联调局的
Some kind of joint task force
联合调查组
between the sheriff's office and the FBI.
那确实是个特别问题
Yeah, it's a special problem, all right.
跟我来
Come here.
瞧瞧
Take a look.
今早 我们查到了那辆被盗的玛莎拉蒂
We got a flag on your stolen Maserati this morning.
是一帮高科技偷车贼干的
There's a ring of high-tech car thieves.
-和黑帮有关吗 -没有
- Is this gang related? - No, no.
这是一个职业组织
This is a professional organization,
他们的头头才能出众 心思缜密
run by a competent and disciplined adult.
好吧
Okay.
每月的第一周
35 vehicles stolen
有35辆车被盗
during the first week of every month.
可能和船期表有所关联
Probably has something to do with the shipping schedule.
我有个推测 两个小偷偷走一辆车
Here's the theory -- two thieves steal a car.
他们用电脑生成一个伪造的电子钥匙
They use a computer to generate a counterfeit electronic key.
他们把车开到某个地方
They drive the car to a spot
断开车子与车辆找回系统的联♥系♥
where they can disconnect the vehicle-recovery system
然后静观其变
and watch it for a while.
当他们确定自己未被跟踪时
And when they're sure they haven't been followed,
两个中间人带着伪造的海关单据来接手
two middlemen come in with fake customs documents.
他们把失窃车辆开到港口附近
They drive the stolen car
随后将其运往海外
somewhere near the port to be sent overseas.
就是说两个小偷负责偷车 另两个负责运货
So two thieves steal a car, and two other guys ship it off.
这就解释了为什么今早在车里
That explains why there were four sets of prints
有四组不同的指纹
in the Maserati this morning.
拉什和巴顿副警长
And, uh, deputy Burton and, uh, Rush --
他俩谁是特别问题组的成员吗
Were either of them part of this special-problems unit?
不是 但他俩均多次申请加入
No, but they both applied to join several times
却多次因资历不深而惨遭拒绝
and several times were told they lacked seniority.
他俩为什么卯足了劲儿
No, why were they both so determined
非得参与这次调查呢
to be part of this investigation?
因为郡警方
Because the sheriff's office
和联调局一事无成
and the FBI weren't getting anywhere.
他们抓的都是偷车的小毛贼
They kept arresting guys in the act of stealing the cars.
怎么 你不满意
So, what, you have a problem
他们把小偷绳之以法吗
with interrupting property theft?
如果你想找到幕后黑手 这样可没用
If you're looking for the guy who's in charge, yes, I do.
你抓了几个偷雷克萨斯的底层喽啰
You pick up a couple low-level guys grabbing a lexus --
你有什么收获
What do you have?
两条小鱼不会说自己为谁工作
Two little fish who won't say who they're working for,
他们请个律师 在号♥子里蹲几天
who lawyer up, spend a little time in county
而我们一无所获
while we learn nothing.
布莱恩和我另有妙招
Brian and I had another idea.
我真搞不懂为什么郡警方
I can't think why the sheriff's office
不把这次调查全权托付给你
didn't hand over the entire investigation to you,
瞧瞧你是多么尽职尽责啊
considering brilliantly you do your job.
是啊 比如今早你逮捕的年轻人
Yeah, like the young man you searched this morning
你对他进行搜身 真是令人佩服
when you arrested him -- that was remarkable.
威武啊
It was just great.
好了 很抱歉我没检查出枪来
Okay, look -- I'm sorry I missed the gun.
我那时过于激动
My adrenaline was pumping.
我的搭档死了
My partner was dead.
我正想弄清到底应该做什么
I was trying to figure out the right thing to do
并且尽量控制损失
and some way to contain the damage.
那位副警长刚刚为今天早上
That deputy just took responsibility
没有追查嫌犯负起了责任
for not searching a suspect this morning.
我们是否应该复印一份谈话记录
Should we run off a copy of this interview,
让盖文交给法官看
give it to Gavin to show the judge?
是的 等我们这里处理完
Yeah. Yeah, when we're done here.
你企图凭那些被你隐瞒的消息
You thought chasing down your partner's killer
去追击谋杀你搭档的家伙
with information that you did not share with us --
这个叫"控制损失"
that was "Containing the damage"?
听我说完 再判断我哪里错了
Hear me out, and then tell me I was wrong!
我们会听的
We'll listen,
但是请记住
but bear in mind,
我关心的是谋杀案 不是偷车
my concern here is murder, not stolen cars.
听着
Look...
我和布莱恩
Brian and I, we were just...
只是在找机会立功
...hunting for a chance to make our mark.
我们一直在查特别问题组的报告
And we kept looking at the special-problems-unit reports
他们在抓真正的大鱼方面
And they didn't seem to be getting any closer
好像没有任何进展
to catching the big fish -- the guy in charge.
最近几个月 只要我们有时间
So the last few months, whenever we could make the time,
我们就会监视
we staked out a parking structure
圣莫妮卡大道上的停车场
on Santa Monica Boulevard.
上周我们挺幸运的
And last week, we got lucky.
遇到两个家伙用笔记本电脑伪造了一把
Watched a couple guys on laptops create a key
全新玛莎拉蒂的钥匙 然后驾车跑了
for a brand-new Maserati and drive off in it.
我们设法跟踪了那车
We managed to stay with them
跟到第八街和阿♥拉♥曼达街的一个停车场
all the way to a parking lot at 8th and Alameda,
看着那车一直看到今天早上
and we sat on that car till this morning.
你为什么没有请求支援
Why didn't you call for backup?
因为我们没法左右官僚们的决策
'cause we couldn't control the bureaucratic response, you know?
特别问题组集结
The special-problems unit massed,
可能会派几辆车过来
they might get a few vehicles back,
但停车场也就暴露了
but the parking lot would be burnt.
更不用说 明明是自己的功劳
Not to mention, you'd have to share credit
还得跟他人共享
for your big idea.
你有见到谁在监视那个停车场吗
Did you ever see anyone surveilling the parking lot?
没
No.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表