剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
罪案终结
第七季 第八集
就这些
That's it.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这应该是给探监的人用的
It was for visitors, I guess.
向左转
Haw.
快点
Faster.
来这儿很不爽吧
Hate to be in here.
何况枪还给收了
Without a gun, too.
你是雷·戴蒙吗
Ray Diamond?
我是布兰达·强生局长
I'm Chief Brenda Johnson
这位是大卫·加布里埃尔
David Gabriel.
你们怎么才来
About time you showed up.
怎么 你晚上有约吗
Why, did you have plans for evening?
你的律师呢 戴蒙先生
Where is your attorney, Mr. Diamond.
让他吃屎去吧
You're poo pool.
你不需要律师在场吗
You're representing yourself?
那样的话 我就可以在图书馆研究法律
Which means I can spend all day in the law library if I want to,
所有人都以为我现在在那里
which is where everyone thinks I am right now.
快点 赶紧开始吧
Come on, let's get this thing started!
好主意 你有什么要告诉我们的
That's an excellent idea. What do you have to tell us?
我有些买♥♥凶杀人的信息
Okay, I got some information on a murder-for-hire,
我愿意拿它同地检署做交易
which I'm willing to give up in exchange
从而撤销对我第三次违反假释条款的起诉
for the D.A. dropping his third strike against me.
你们去问地检署吧 然后回来
So, go get my deal, come on back...
我会把情报全告诉你们
tell you everything I know.
-你疯了吗 -我们刚到
- Are you crazy? - We just got here.
你们有没有听到
Did you hear the clanging
你们进来时钢管在叮当响
on the pipes when y'all walked in here?!
丁铃铃 当啷啷
Bing bang bingity-bang?
整座监狱都知道你们来了
Whole joint knows you're in the house.
如果他们发现
What's gonna happen when they find out
你们来找的人是我
that I'm the person talking to you?
那我会有什么下场
What happens to me then?
你是不是已经被狱友揍过了
Have you already been attacked by your fellow prisoners?
你的脸上全是伤
Your face looks like a mess.
不 是条子抓我时弄伤的
No, no, I got that when y'all arrested me.
那是我遭遇过最粗暴的逮捕
That was the toughest bust I ever took.
他们傻呆呆地追在我车后
That was a stupid car chase.
不 我暂时是安全的
No, I'm safe for now.
你们最好快点 让检察官跟我达成交易
You all better hurry, get the D.A. back with a deal,
相信我 绝对值
'cause, believe me, it's worth it.
戴蒙先生 今晚可以说
Mr. Diamond, this evening already ranks
是我人生的最低点之一
as one of the low points of my life.
我不会回来了
I'm not coming back.
如果你有话要说 并且想求助于我
If you've got something to tell me and you want my help,
那就快说 给我点惊喜
Go ahead, fascinate me.
或许你可以先告诉我们
Maybe you can start with
这宗买♥♥凶杀人案的死者是谁
the victim in this murder-for-hire.
是谁
Who was it?
不是过去式 兄弟 他还没死
Not "Who was the victim?" Man. "Who is."
这场谋杀案即将发生
I'm talking about stopping a murder from happening.
继续说
We're listening.
无论我什么时候被抓回来
See, whenever I come back here,
狱警都很信任我 允许我四处活动
I'm a trustee. which mean I got around a lot.
头一天在食堂吃香的喝辣的
One day, I'm spooning chili in the mess hall.
第二天去重犯区拖地板
Next day, I'm mopping floors in high-power.
所有人都认识我 或者听说过我
See, everybody knows me, or knows of me.
我能接受探视
And I can get visitors,
如果谁想要放话出去
which means if you need to get word out to the street to someone,
我可以传话
I'm a go-to guy.
昨天我传了个纸条出去
So, last night, I get a kite to pass on.
由于这人很有来头
And because it's from this powerful cat,
所以我看了一下
I take a look...
然后看了那条信息
And I read the message...
命令外边的杀手行动
Ordering a hit on the outside.
时间是明天
And it all goes down tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
好 让我看看纸条
Okay, let me see this kite.
我已经传出去了 宝贝
No, I had to let it fly, baby.
你明知那是诛杀令 还要传出去吗
You knowingly passed on orders for a murder?
如果我没照做 小命早就丢了 我发誓
If I hadn't, I'd be dead myself already. That's the hand to God!
好吧 目标是谁
Okay, all right, who's the target?
去找检察官要协议
A D.A. and a deal --
我只要这些
That's what I want --
白纸黑字 要合法
On paper, legitimate.
戴蒙先生 "合法"从你嘴里说出来还真有意思
Mr. Diamond, it's interesting you use the word "Legitimate."
我研究过你的档案了
I've been studying your jacket,
你因做伪证被定罪两次
And you have been convicted of perjury twice --
上一次
The last time,
是因为提供凶杀案的错误情报
for providing false information about a homicide.
现在的你
And here you are now --
因违反了假释条款 面临第三次重判
Having violated your parole and facing a third strike --
而突然间 你又知道另一起凶案了
And suddenly you've got a story about another murder?
我懂 你们想看我的诚意 是吧
I know. You want a show of good faith, right?
那行 我就给点猛料
All right, I'm gonna give you something to whet your beak,
不过你们最好赶紧
But y'all better hurry,
因为明天是最后期限
'cause you only got till tomorrow.
这宗凶案事关
The murder has something to do with...
卷宗号♥BA120368
Case number BA120368.
去查吧
Look it up.
BA120368
BA120368.
BA120368
BA120368.
这是高等法♥院♥开庭前的案子
It's a case before the superior court --
加州政♥府♥起诉罗伯特·科特斯
Calfornia vs. a Robert Curtis.
他自称银行家
He's the alleged banker
为加西亚贩毒集团在美国的生意服务
for the Garcia drug cartel's American operations.
科特斯先生正面临多项洗钱指控
Mr. Curtis is facing so many counts of money laundering,
他可能会做一辈子牢
He could go to jail for the rest of his life,
或者跟检方合作
or he could be cooperating with the D.A.
难怪贩毒集团想置他于死地
which would explain why the cartel would want him dead.
不过这个叫戴蒙的人
But this, uh -- this Diamond guy,
是出名的说谎不眨眼睛
Who, by all accounts, is a pathological liar,
监狱里的人可能都知道
is in jail, where this might all be common knowledge.
你怎么就知道他不是在找可能的目标
What makes you think he's not just looking for a likely target
并再次玩弄司法体系
and trying to game the system again?
戴蒙先生记得卷宗号♥
Mr. Diamond gave his case number from memory.
凭这点 至少也值得我们跟进吧
Doesn't that at least worth a follow-up?
我们忙活了一整晚
We've been working through the night,
想要阻止一场谋杀
trying to prevent a murder --
好吧 谁要起诉科特斯先生
All right, who's prosecuting mister, uh, Curtis?
副检察官霍布斯
DDA Hobbs.
很好 你认识霍布斯 把情况告诉她
Great. You know Hobbs. Call her. Give her the information.
地检署或者法警部门
Between the D.A.'s office and the sheriff's department,
有大量人力可以接手这次调查
they have plenty of resources to take over this investigation.
为什么要他们接手
Why would they take over the investigation?
因为监狱里的事
Because what happens in jail
是法警的问题 不是我们的
is the sheriff's problem, not ours.
可他是向洛城警局报的案
But this case was brought directly to the L.A.P.D.
对 告密人是郡监狱的
Yeah, by a snitch in the county jail,
情报也关于郡里的案子
with information about a county case,
他想和郡检察官做交易
looking to make a deal with the county prosecutor.
都是郡的事
County, county, county.
头儿 长官 恕我直言
Chief, sir, with all due respect,
雷·戴蒙昨晚冒着生命危险接触我们
Ray Diamond took a huge risk reaching out to us last night.
我们答应过他会跟踪调查
We promised him that we would follow up.
转告副检察官霍布斯也算是履行承诺
Which you will do by telling DDA Hobbs all about it.
我告诉你们一个秘密
Look, I'll share a secret with you.
洛城政♥府♥和洛城警局都揭不开锅了
The city and the L.A.P.D. are broke, out of money.
如果这个告密人在我们的辖区找你们
Now, if this snitch had come to you in our jurisdiction,
那就不同了 可他没有 那就没办法了
it would be different, but he didn't, so it's not.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表