剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Needles or something that ties them to Sedona's death.
局长 就是这个让她毙命的
Chief, this is what killed her.
白海♥洛♥因♥ 他们存货不少
White heroin. And they got a lot of it.
这样的小混混一般都没钱买♥♥
Burners like these guys -- they usually don't have the dough
这么高级的货
for top-grade stuff like this.
警官 我是警探大卫·加布里埃尔
Sergeant. Detective David Gabriel.
重案组
Major crimes.
房♥屋安全
The house is secure.
没有重要的嫌疑犯
There are no outstanding suspects,
有警官开枪了
and there are officers involved.
了解 强生局长
Got it. Uh, chief Johnson?
我必须请你和这些警探出去
I have to ask you and your detectives to step outside, please.
好的
Of course, yeah.
我们马上就走 现在就走
W-we'll be right out. We're leaving right now.
头儿
Chief.
头儿 我们得走了
Chief, we got to go.
得走了
We got to go.
强生局长
Chief Johnson.
加布里埃尔警探告诉我你险些丧命
Detective Gabriel tells me you had a very close call.
没什么大碍
Not serious.
你肯定还有些惊慌失措
Still you must be a little rattled.
你怎么还不去市区
Why aren't you downtown?
武力使用调查科对你的审讯马上就开始
Your interview with the F.I.D. takes place right away.
我没开火
I never discharged my weapon.
很好
Good.
至少你不会受到另一项控告
At least you won't be the subject of another lawsuit.
这一天还没完
Day's not over yet.
我得回到那栋房♥子里
I need to get back in that house.
武调科有权控制现场48小时
F.I.D. has it for 48 hours.
接下来就是你的了
Then it's all yours.
奥特加警探在我办公室心急如焚
Detective Ortega is waiting in my office
想知道我们是否抓获了杀她女儿的凶手
to find out if we found her daughter's murderer.
房♥子里有什么关键证据吗
Something in the house helped you confirm that?
房♥里针管的批号♥可能
There might be some needles with the lot number
与受害人手臂上那一只匹配
that matches what we found in our victim's arm.
你很想要那些针管吗
How badly do you want the needles?
如果我找到了一些物证
If I were to find them or something else
能帮助你结案
that would help you make your case,
也许你会说服桑切斯警探
perhaps you could convince detective Sanchez
同意让我审讯他
to allow me to interview him --
你在要挟我吗
You're blackmailing me?
你知道的 是的
You have the idea -- yes.
找到针管 我们再谈谈
Find the needles. We'll talk.
借过 让一下 谢谢
Excuse me. Sorry. Thank you.
-你怎么样 -还好
- How are you? - Fine.
小心 我可不好闻
Careful. I smell like a fish tank.
你挺香的 而且生机勃勃
You smell great. And alive.
但愿我没带错裙子
I hope I brought the right dress.
肯定没问题 谢谢
I'm sure it's fine. Thank you.
怎么了
What's going on?
我现在没时间和你解释
I don't have time to sort through this now.
我不
I don't --
关于喜多娜的最后一位客人 你查出了什么
What'd you find out about Sedona's last John?
你确定你想问这些吗
You sure you want to do this?
是的 我们继续吧
I do. I do. Let's keep going.
好吧
Okay.
喜多娜的最后一位客人名叫斯班瑟·派特曼
Sedona's last John is a guy named Spencer Pittman.
他是已婚人士 有个小孩
He's married, he's got a kid.
他说那晚他约了喜多娜
He said he booked Sedona for that night
但是害怕了
but then got cold feet
就没敢去
and never showed up.
而是工作到很晚
Pulled a late night at work instead.
故事可靠吗
Did you confirm his story?
可靠 三名同事是人证
Yeah, yeah, with three of his coworkers.
好吧 让我穿上这条裙子
Okay. Let me put this dress on...
以免横生枝节
before something else happens.
你在这里啊
There you are.
我有些东西要给你
I-I have something for you.
晚上好 霍华德探员
Evening, agent Howard.
队长
Captain.
别熬夜工作
Don't be here all night.
好
Okay.
你找到针管了吗
You found their needles?
是的 还有他们的安♥眠♥药♥
With their ambien -- yes.
-喜多娜的体内测出了 -安♥眠♥药♥
- Oh, Sedona's tox screen came back positive for -- - For ambien.
从装这些药品的信封来看
And judging by the envelope I found them in,
我敢肯定
I am pretty sure
这些不是处方药
that these are not part of an actual prescription.
既然如此
So...
我已经如约完成了任务
I've kept up my end of the bargain,
现在我想和桑切斯警探谈谈
and now I'd like to speak to detective Sanchez.
他还在接受武力使用调查科的审讯
We're still on his F.I.D. Interview.
好吧 我在你的会议室等他
All right, well, I'll wait for him in your conference room.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
提取信封上的指纹
It should take about an hour
大约需要一个小时
to process this envelope for prints.
但雷达队长找到的针管
But these needles that captain Raydor found --
和杀死喜多娜·吉布森的那支
They have the same lot supply number
有相同的供应批号♥
as the one that killed Sedona Gibson.
凶手是德鲁 我猜对了
It was Drew. I was right.
他谋杀了我女儿
He murdered my daughter.
我们知道德鲁·吉布森跟此事有所关联
Look, we know Drew Gibson was involved in some way,
但是没有确切证据证明这是谋杀
but there's still no definitive proof of homicide.
喜多娜可能邀请她丈夫
I mean, Sedona could have invited her husband
前往宾馆房♥间
to that hotel room.
不然他怎么知道她当时没有客人呢
How else would he have known that she was there alone?
警探 长官是对的
Detective, the commander's right.
我们没有足够证据来结案
We don't have enough evidence yet to close this case.
失陪
Excuse me.
好莱坞警方对喜多娜·吉布森做了DNA测试
Hollywood ran a DNA test on Sedona Gibson
以确认她的身份
before they I.D.'d her.
结果已经出来了
And the results came back,
我们找到了她父亲
and we've got a definite hit on her father.
92年因贪污罪而被逮捕
Arrested on a embezzlement charge in '92.
但他不住在菲尼克斯
But he didn't live in Phoenix.
实际上 直到最近
In fact, till recently,
他都住在洛杉矶
he was a resident right here in L.A.
直到最近
Until recently?
是啊 喜多娜的父亲六个月前去世了
Yeah. Sedona's father died six months ago.
他叫伦道夫·派特曼
A guy named Randolph Pittman.
奥特加警探
Detective Ortega?
伦道夫·派特曼是谁
Who's Randolph Pittman?
伦道夫·派特曼
Randolph Pittman?
我不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
喜多娜的DNA检测结果显示 那是她生父
According to Sedona's DNA test, he was her father.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
喜多娜是被收养的
Sedona was adopted.
在她三个月大的时候
When she was three months old.
一次偶然的机会 我在医生办公室外捡到她
It's something I never think about outside a doctor's office.
这与此案有联♥系♥吗
Is it... I-is it relevant somehow?
并不是我要故意瞒着这条信息
It wasn't information that I was trying to withhold --
好了
Okay.
帕奥女士告诉我说喜多娜在找她的家人
Mrs. Prall told me that Sedona was looking for her family.
我以为她说的应该是你 但是
I assumed she was talking about you, but...
她知道你在哪里 最近给你打过电♥话♥
She knew where you were -- she called you recently.
伦道夫·派特曼
Randolph Pittman.
喜多娜最后一位客人的名字
The name of Sedona's last John.
他也姓派特曼吧
His last was Pittman, too, wasn't it?
是的
Yeah.
斯班瑟·派特曼
Spencer. Pittman.
这么说 喜多娜找的是她的亲生父母
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表