剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
like about Bob breaking down and eating pizza
鲍勃崩溃了 吃披萨什么的
just before I picked him up.
那些不重要
Oh, that's okay.
你不也把防狼喷雾的事情漏说了吗
You also left out the part about the pepper spray.
什么
Excuse me?
你从你女儿的包里偷了防狼喷♥剂♥
You stole pepper spray from your daughter's purse
并且随身携带
and brought it along with you
送鲍勃回到了那座山上
when you took Bob back up to that mountain.
这是从何说起
What...what makes you say that?
防狼喷♥剂♥
Well, pepper spray
是一种挥发性很强的气体武器
is an enormously volatile airborne weapon.
当你带鲍勃去到那个悬崖边上的时候
When you took Bob up to the edge of that cliff,
风速达到了每小时五十公里
wind was gusting up to 30 miles an hour.
风有那么大吗
Was it really that windy?
我又不是天气预报
What am I, the weather channel?
我们会去申请搜查令
We're gonna get a warrant,
去查你的衣服和鞋子
search your clothes and your shoes
也会在那里面找到
We'll find it there, too.
会吗
Is that true?
你不是她的律师吗
D-don't you represent her?
当然不会啦
Of course it's not true.
那么我
So I...
我随身带着防狼喷♥剂♥
I brought pepper spray with me.
这又怎么了
I don't see how that matters.
这说明在你当晚去接他之前
Well, it indicates that you thought your husband would be
你就觉得你丈夫会很难缠
a handful even before you went to pick him up that night.
说明你跟鲍勃上到山顶后
Kind of undercuts the whole idea that you went up
可能并不是因为意外情况而发生争执
on the mountain with Bob and had a spontaneous argument.
好吧 那么
All right, well,
我感觉他可能会退缩 他也确实如此
so I had a feeling he might chicken out, and he did.
听着 我已经尽力美化
Look,I actually made him sound
他当时的表现了
a lot better than he was,
你都不知道 一点不知道
And I mean, you have no idea...none...
当我跟米西上电视 而他没上时
How jealous he was that Missy and me were on television
他有多嫉妒
and he wasn't.
说到上电视
Speaking of which,
这视频什么时候会在国家电视台中播出
How soon will this video get out to the national media?
我想 得一年半左右吧
I'd say... a year and a half-ish.
一年半
A year and a half?
但是你刚说人们会看到我
But you said people would see me.
是啊 人们会看到你
Oh, people will.
十二名陪审员 两个候补 一名法官
12 jurors, 2 alternates, and a judge
会看到你在镜头里说
will hear you say on camera
你怕你丈夫胆小退出
that you brought pepper spray
所以你带了防狼喷雾
because you thought your husband was gonna chicken out.
不会 他说停了
No, but he said "Cut."
还在录
It's still rolling.
贝丝·麦克斯
Beth Michaels,
你因谋杀鲍勃·麦克斯而被捕
you are under arrest for the murder of Bob Michaels.
等一下 我签过协议了
W-wait a minute. I-I signed an agreement.
你们喜欢演戏的人管这叫道具吧
This is what I think you theater people call a prop.
你骗我
You lied to me.
欢迎来到好莱坞
Welcome to Hollywood.
走吧
Let's go.
你把她引入歧途用的方法
The way you let her down the garden path
就是挑她愿意听的话说 很简洁
just telling her what she wanted to hear...so simple.
一个人有罪时 很容易被引导
Well, when someone is guilty, they're pretty easy to lead.
说得太对了
How right you are.
这就是为什么
That's why...
别 我们得讨论一下
No,hey. Come on. We need to discuss this.
不 不需要
No, we don't.
这个和解书只有一个目标
That settlement has one objective,
那就是让我的客户在书面上
and that is to get my client to take responsibility,
承担图雷利·贝勒被谋杀的责任
in writing, for the murder of Terrell Baylor.
但他们已撤销了造成非正常死亡的起诉
But they dropped the wrongful-death charges.
高德曼很可能会
Nowhere does Goldman promise not to re-file
在你承认不管嫌犯死活以后
the moment after you admit professional indifference
重新起诉你
to the suspect's predicament.
-我就知道 -哦 天啊
- I knew it. - Oh, my god.
你真的认为他还会设法告我
Do you really think he'd still try to take me to court?
这就是他让我们
Well, this is why he wanted us
仔细看和解书的原因
to check out the offer with a microscope.
他想让我们把注意力放在和解书的内容上
He wanted us to concentrate on what was in the settlement,
而不是里边没有的内容
not on what wasn't.
如果你在把网络红人米西·麦克斯的妈妈
So, let's say you hand the document over to Goldman after you
抓了之后 把那文件交给高德曼
put away the mother of internet sensation Missy Michaels.
他就会在媒体面前挥舞着这和解书
He could wave this agreement around on television
说 副局长布兰达·雷·强生
and say, "Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson
已经承认
has, in effect, taken responsibility
她对一起谋杀案负全责
for a murder of her own."
你知道媒体会如何添油加醋
How do you think the press would play that?
尤其是你毁了《爹地说可以》后
Especially after you ruined "Daddy, say yes."
麦克斯家在媒体前出镜呢
The Michaels are walking the press plank,
有人感兴趣吗
if anyone's interested.
天啊 还用问
Oh, my god. You have to ask?
一场绝对疯狂的谋杀今天终于画上了句号♥
An absolutely wild ride coming to an end today,
结局是被捕
with Beth Michaels being escorted away
罪名是谋害亲夫
on charges she murdered her husband.
但是等下 让我们把镜头转向她 看是否
But hang on...let's swing over and see if we can...
你会留在洛杉矶守着你的妈妈吗
Will you be staying in L.A. to be with your mom?
你觉得你现在还红吗
Are your 15 minutes of fame finished?
米西 你想对你的粉丝们说些什么
Missy, what do you have to say to all your fans?
我爱我的爸爸
I loved my daddy.
天啊
Oh, my god.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表