剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
I'll run his prints. And...
拿点吃的给他
Get him something to eat.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
我要一个汉堡包
I'd like a hamburger.
从与尸体一起挖出来的衣服来看
And from the clothes you dug up with her,
这起连环凶杀案的第四名受害者
your serial killer's fourth victim
应该是来自圣莫尼卡的安娜·希尔斯
seems to be Anna Sills from Santa Monica.
圣莫尼卡 美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶西部一海滨城市
安娜跟其他年轻女性一样
Like all the other young women,
都想成为演员
Anna wanted to be an actor.
她的室友告诉当地警♥察♥
And her roommate told the Santa Monica police
安娜失踪的前一天
that the day before Anna vanished,
她在买♥♥东西的时候
she was approached while shopping
碰见一位专业摄影师
who offered her free headshots
免费给她拍面部特写
by a professional photographer
条件是做他作品选辑的模特
if she posed for his portfolio.
没有安娜与斯特罗的通话记录
No phone records connecting Anna to Stroh,
手提电脑里也没有线索
nothing on her laptop,
没有任何从斯特罗已知邮箱地址发来的邮件
and nothing from any of Stroh's known e-mail addresses.
四起连环凶杀案都没有头绪
We're 0 for 4.
我找到了目击证人
I've found the witness.
5号♥受害人呢
What about victim number 5?
埋尸坑里的东西无法证明身份
Can't I.D. her from what was in the grave,
不过我敢打赌 她是金发女郎
but I'm willing to bet she was blonde
也想成为演员
and wanted to be an actor.
头儿 莫拉斯说强♥奸♥的证据已被冲洗
Chief, Morales says the rape kit's a wash.
从昨晚的受害者身上找不到DNA
No DNA from last night's victim.
金发 30岁以下 没有DNA
Okay, blonde, under 30, no DNA.
都是斯特罗杀的
That's all Stroh.
我想问 还需多少特征与他的手法相吻合
I mean, how much more of this has to fit his profile
才能让我们查他的财政状况
before we can check into his finances?
他又不是在册的性犯罪者 副队长
He is not a registered sex offender, Lieutenant,
法律上来说没有设立他的档案
So legally he doesn't have a profile.
据说斯特罗先生还有同伙
And I see that Mr. Stroh worked with a partner,
但是在这些案件里看不出有
but there's no sign of that here.
所以作案手法不是完全相同
So his M.O. is not exactly the same.
不过我并没有阻止任何人申请搜查令
But I am not preventing anyone from asking for a warrant.
让法官来定吧
Let a judge decide.
为什么不查一下斯特罗的信♥用♥卡♥记录
All right, look, why can't we do a credit report on Stroh?
我是说 可能这家伙
I mean, maybe the guy did some shopping
在上周六确实在树林附近买♥♥过东西
at the grove this past Saturday.
我知道他曾经起诉过我们
I know that he sued us,
可是这里没有人会告诉他的
but nobody here is gonna tell him.
加布里埃尔又没在这房♥间
I mean, Gabriel's not in the room.
安迪 够了 我是认真的
Andy! That's enough. I'm serious.
我也是认真的
Well, I'm serious, too,
如果我做了加布里埃尔那事儿
'cause if I had done what Gabriel had done,
至少我会体面地离开
I would at least have the decency to leave.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey!
什么 我会这样做的
What? I would!
你和桑切斯 别插嘴
You and Sanchez, knock it off.
我啥都没说过啊 长官
Hey, I didn't even say anything, sir.
继续闭着嘴就是了
Well, you just keep your mouth shut.
局长说够了
The Chief said that's enough.
富林 你不是想调查斯特罗的财务状况吗
Flynn, you want to look into Stroh's finances --
队长刚刚说了 申请搜查令
The captain just said it -- get a warrant.
加布里埃尔又不是今天要查的疑犯
Gabriel isn't the suspect today.
下一步怎么做 局长
What's next, Chief?
普罗文茨副队长找到了潜在证人
Lieutenant Provenza found our potential witness.
这孩子曾经报♥警♥ 我会跟他谈谈
The boy called 911, so I'll talk to him
同时我们继续调查这几名女死者
while we continue to look for connections
与凶手有没有关联
between these women and...
我是指斯特罗
Stroh.
还得协助联邦调查局确认最后一名受害者的身份
And let's help the FBI identify our last victim.
队长 你可以旁听这次审讯
Uh, Captain, you might want to watch this interview.
失陪了
Excuse me.
真是不公平
It's completely unfair.
我报♥警♥向你们求救
I mean, I call you guys
凶手用铲子袭击了我
about a killer attacking me with a shovel.
你们不去抓他 反而抓了我
And instead of going after him, you go after me.
你好 拉什蒂 我是强生副局长
Hello, there, Rusty. I'm Deputy Chief Johnson.
洛杉矶警局只想保护你不受大坏蛋的伤害
The L.A.P.D. just wants to protect you from a very bad man.
坏人是我的经济来源
Bad men are how I make a living.
我与所有的坏人打交道
I hang out where all the bad men go.
坏人喜欢跟我说话
Bad men like to talk to me.
反正听听又不会伤害任何人
And it doesn't hurt anybody to listen.
别那么肯定
Not so sure about that.
我不怕坏人 我知道如何保护自己
Well, I'm not afraid of them. I know how to protect myself.
看来你不是第一次见警♥察♥啊
I see you've met with the police before.
他们拜托儿童服务中心把你送到寄养家庭
They sent you over to DCS, put you in Foster Care.
你为什么逃跑
Why'd you run away?
因为讨厌被人打脸
Hate getting hit in the face.
这里写着 "儿童服务中心"
It says "Department of Children Services" here.
我记得你说过你满18岁了
I thought you said you were 18.
现在是
Well -- now.
现在是18岁 以前是17岁
Now I'm 18. Back then, I was 17.
上面写着你才16岁 姓贝克
Says here that you're 16 and that your last name is Beck.
-对吗 -我不需要姓
- Is that right? - I don't need a last name.
你父母在哪儿
And your parents are where?
我18岁了 父母在哪儿不重要
I'm 18, so where my parents are doesn't matter.
你不足18岁 我们需要知道你妈妈在哪
You're not 18, so we need to know where your mom and --
好吧 我没有爸爸 妈妈走了 好了吗
Okay, I don't have a father, and my mother left, okay?!
-她走了 -去哪了
- She's gone! - Gone where?
天啊 好吧 这样吧
God, all right. You know what?
我再说一遍这个二♥逼♥的故事
I'll just go over the whole stupid story again.
她和她的混♥蛋♥男友把我带到动物园里
So, she and her jerk boyfriend dropped me off at the zoo
说几个小时内会接我走
and said that they would pick me up in a couple of hours,
就再也没回来了
and they never came back.
我一路走回我们住的公♥寓♥
So I walked all the way to the apartment
他们已经走了
where we were staying at, and they were gone.
你们这些警♥察♥甚至也没找过她
And you guys aren't even looking for her right now,
我妈妈消失了 好吧
so my mother is gone, okay?
她消失了
She's gone.
你们就当我18岁好了 这样更省心
It's just easier if we all just pretend I'm 18, all right?
求你们了
Please?
我是成年人就能协助你们破案 怎么样
If I'm 18, I'll help you guys out. Deal?
好吧
Okay.
我们谈谈关于昨晚发生的事
Let's talk a little bit about last night.
为什么你会在格里菲斯公园的案发现场
Why were you in that particular part of Griffith Park?
我喜欢从那上面看风景
I like the view from up there.
那地方没有什么风景
There was no view from where you were.
这就是我喜欢那儿的原因
That's what I like about it.
对你们来说 我当时在那儿
Hey, but it's a good thing for you guys
能帮助你们查案 是吧
that I was there, though, huh?
正是我那个电♥话♥帮你们找到尸体
I made the call that helped you find bodies.
你提到的那个人 他袭击你了吗
The guy you called about -- he attacked you?
你能描述一下他的特征吗
Can you describe him a little?
他穿一身黑衣 戴面具
He was wearing all black. He had a mask on.
身型比我高大 我想想
He was taller than me. Let's see, what else?
对了 他用铲子拍我的头部
Oh, yeah, he hit me in the head with a shovel,
我掉下了悬崖 就这样
and I rolled off a cliff -- the end.
你和这个人打斗过吗
So then you fought with this guy?
是的 就那么一两下
Yeah, a little.
听着 我的工作让我知道
Look, my job -- I have to know
怎样跟比我块儿大的人周♥旋♥
how to roll guys who are bigger than me.
有时候 我让身体完全放松
Like, sometimes I -- I let my body go completely slack,
那么他们就不得不用力抓住我
and then they have to hold me harder,
这样就能把他们翻过来
and then you just flip them.
很容易
It's real easy.
后来这家伙又站起来用力一挥
This guy came back swinging hard.
击中你的头部吗
And hit you in the head?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表