剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
他叫杰夫 我们俩
Jeff. The two of us were, uh...
我们的关系密切
Jeff and I were close.
我们很亲密
We were close.
我把那张纸条
And I saved that note
存放在我写字台抽屉的最深处
in my room at the very back of my desk drawer.
跟我父亲一点关系也没有
It was none of my dad's business...
就是一张纸条
That note.
但他发现了
But he found it.
然后就怒了
And he went crazy.
怎么个怒法
Went crazy how?
先是揍了我一顿
First he beat me.
然后立刻把我送到军校
The he shipped me off to military school.
等我圣诞节回家的时候
And when I came home for Christmas,
我才知道我父亲把那纸条
I found out that my dad had brought that note over
拿到杰夫家里给他父母看了
to Jeff's house and showed it to his parents and that...
而我的朋友
my friend...
他自杀了
He'd killed himself.
对了 猜猜杰夫葬礼上做祷告人是谁
Oh, and guess who preached at Jeff's funeral.
所以昨天 当我父亲穿得像个怪物一样
So when my dad opened that door yesterday
打开那扇门的时候
looking like some kind of freak...
然后就说什么 只有这一次
And he started saying that it was only this once and that--
什么我们只要祈祷就行了
that we should just pray about it,
至少他不是个同性恋
and at least he wasn't gay.
你看到他的皮带了
You saw his belt.
是这样吗
Is that it?
你夺过了他的皮带
You grabbed his belt?
是的 我夺过了他的皮带
Yeah, I grabbed his belt.
然后你做了什么
And what did you do?
该做可怕的事情了 下士
It's time to do the honorable thing, corporal.
我把皮带绕过他脖子 满房♥子拖着他走
I put it around his neck, and I yanked him all over the room.
然后呢
And then?
女士 我在阿富汗呆了五年
Ma'am, I spent five years in Afghanistan.
人死了我是知道的
I know when someone's dead.
是我杀了他 然后我打电♥话♥给我母亲
I killed him. And then I called my mother.
我让他身着全套装备
And I left him in his little outfit,
心想 "这下她终于能看到现实了"
thinking,"Well... now she'll finally see the truth."
但她早就知道了
But she already knew.
然后她就忙着伪装他自杀
And I realized, while she was fussing with him,
扯掉他的胸罩
you know, taking off his bra,
让我帮她将他的领带打上结
asking me to help knot his tie,
这时我意识到
that she had never once
她没支持过我父亲以外的任何人
in all of my life stood up for anyone but him.
有一瞬间 一个糟糕的瞬间
And for a moment there, for a really bad moment,
我考虑连她也一起杀了
I thought about killing her,too.
女士
Ma'am...
我很抱歉我对你说了这些谎
I'm sorry to have lied to you about everything.
这不是什么光荣的事情
It was not the honorable thing to do,
我想为给各位带来这么多麻烦
and I wish to apologize for having caused everyone
表示道歉
so much trouble.
我并不是很懂如何原谅 下士
I don't deal much in forgiveness, corporal.
但我真的很抱歉
But I sure am sorry to have
我得以一级谋杀罪逮捕你
to arrest you for murder in the first degree.
各位好啊
Hey, everyone.
再次见到你们真高兴
Good to see you again.
我得祝贺
I have to congratulate you
你们这个紧密团结的集体
guys on being a pretty tight little unit.
大卫·加布里埃尔警探
Detective David Gabriel...
你收到传票了
You have been served.
现在高兴了吧
Happy now?
这可是你自己想要的
It's what you asked for.
简直太鸡冻了 谢谢
Ecstatic. Thank you.
你现在知道被自己团队孤立是什么感觉了
Now you know what it's like to be singled out by your own gang.
不过说真的 不用谢我
But seriously, don't thank me.
谢强生局长吧
Thank Chief Johnson.
她才是害你们大家受人指指戳戳的原因
She's the one who put you all in the spotlight.
你请求受到传唤吗
Asked to be subpoenaed?
这样才公平不是吗 拜托 没什么
It's only fair, right? So, come on. Give it up.
给点爱嘛 我也被传唤了
Show me some love. I'm subpoenaed,too.
欢迎加入传票俱乐部 这下没有叛徒了
Welcome to the club. No rats.
-我们这里没有叛徒 -没有叛徒
- No rats here. - No rats.
对了 谢谢你 副队长
Oh, thank you, lieutenant.
虽然我早该告诉你的
I could have told you that, though.
你提前回来了
You're home early.
今天过得很不顺吗
Rough day?
有点
Sort of.
贝勒的律师又来了
Baylor's attorney came back
传唤了加布里埃尔警探
and subpoenaed Detective Gabriel,
我部门的所有人都正式被拉下水了
so that officially puts my entire division in hot water.
就因为我个人的一个决定
Over a decision made by me and me alone.
我现在一直在想
What I'm wondering about
这事情到底会变得有多糟
now is, how much worse are things going to get?
真的 还能变得多糟
I mean... really, how much worse?
再糟一点点吧 说不定
A little worse, maybe.
什么 你也收到传票了 为什么
What? You too? Why?
我自愿对他母亲和姐姐
I volunteered to provide protective custody
提供保护性监管
for his mom and sister.
-我 我真对不起你 -为什么
- I'm-- I'm so sorry. - Why?
听好 你到底做了什么 说真的
Look, what did you do, really...
除了本职工作
except your job?
我开车送图雷利到他家 把他放下
I-I drove Turell home, and I dropped him off.
就这样
And that's it.
就这样 就这些了
That's it. That's all.
我其实什么决定都没有做
I mean, there was no decision at all, really.
我不知道为什么要这样对待我们
I don't know why we're being treated like this.
哦 该死的 看看我都干了些什么
Oh, shoot, now look what I've done.
没事 有我在 洒了而已 亲爱的
It's okay. I got it. Just a spill, hon.
[意图杀死他]
我到底干了什么啊
What have I done?
又不是会永远这样了
There's no permanent damage.
我来擦擦干就好
I'll wipe it up.
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
我♥干♥了什么啊
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
What have I done?
我到底干了什么
What have I done?
我到底干了些什么啊
What have I done?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表