剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
你能让我自己告诉我父母吗
Will you let me tell my parents?
我宁愿他们是从我这听到这个消息
I'd rather they hear it from me.
没问题
Sure.
队长
Captain.
强生局长
Chief Johnson.
你再一次让手下的
Once again, you've managed to send
所有干将去出外勤了
your entire squad of elite detectives into the field,
这次是让他们亲力亲为去逮捕
This time to apprehend a group of suspects
一些巡警就能轻松搞定的嫌犯
that could have easily been picked up by patrol.
他们可是谋杀嫌疑犯 足足七个人呢
Murder suspects, seven of them in all.
都还是青少年
Teenagers.
所以 少不了要和一大堆家长打交道
So, lots of parents to deal with.
听着 不管你喜不喜欢
Look, whether or not you like it,
甚至说句实话 不管我喜不喜欢
whether or not I like it, frankly,
我都得做完这次审查工作
I have to finish this audit,
就是说 我必须和你的人谈话
which I means I need to speak to your people.
你要知道 你是在质疑我的调查和命令
You know,you're questioning my investigation and my orders.
审查因我而起 也应当在我这结束
That audit should begin and end with me.
我做不到
But it won't.
失陪了
Excuse me.
班克斯教授 我们刚刚完成了逮捕
Professor Banks, uh, we have just finished arresting
阿什利·里德谋杀案所有涉案人员的工作
All those responsible for the murder of Ashley Reed.
我已经听说了 你端掉了一个盗窃团伙
Yeah, I heard about that, a burglary ring gone awry.
好样的
Good for you.
当然 颇具讽刺性的是
Of course, the real irony here is,
如果我真的和阿什利有婚外情的话
if I had actually been having an affair with Ashley,
如果我和她一起进屋的话
If I walked her to the door and gone inside...
没准她就不会死
she might still be alive.
我听说过通奸的辩词中
Well, that's the best justification for adultery
这是最棒的
I've heard in a long time.
不管怎么说
Anyway, um,
警方对之前的种种误会表示抱歉
we are officially sorry about any misunderstanding,
你现在可以回家了
and you're free to go home.
多谢
Thanks.
但是我心里很清楚
But it's been made quite clear to me
我已经无家可归了
that I don't have a home to go to anymore.
很抱歉
I'm...sorry about that.
我知道这事恰好发生在
I know this all happened
你俩婚姻最困难的时候
during a difficult time in your marriage.
我也知道蒙受不白之冤
I certainly know how hard it is
是一件很难受的事情
to be accused of things you haven't done.
是啊
yeah.
不过 说到底 我也不是那么无辜
I'm not exactly innocent, though, am I?
这才是问题所在
That's the trouble.
我背叛了我的妻子 我的家
I cheated on my wife and my family...
老实说 不止一次了
...more than once, honestly,
我总以为我自己可以全身而退
because I thought I could get away with it.
但无论你感觉多么抱歉
But not every mistake can be fixed with an apology,
道歉都解决不了所有问题 我先走了
no matter how sorry you are.Excuse me.
不管怎么说 你坦白了你的错误
Well, you're owning up to what you've done.
这是一个好的开始
That's a start.
还有什么用呢
At what?
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表