剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
You always lie.
谁能信你 对吗 拉什蒂
Who can trust you? Hmm? Right, Rusty?
不管怎么说 帽子是
Anyway, the cap only matters
这孩子从我脑袋上扒下来的
if the kid says he pulled it off my head,
如果你不在跟前而且他不能说话了
and if you're not around and if he can't talk --
不 不 别 别
No, no, don't, don't!
拉什蒂 拉什蒂 别挣扎
Rusty, Rusty, don't struggle.
放松你的身体
Let your body go slack.
对 她说得对 拉什蒂
That's right. She's right, Rusty.
我跟你没有个人恩怨
I got nothing personal against you.
其实 我真的很抱歉
Matter of fact, I'm really sorry.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
如果你让我这样死了
If you let me die like this,
这孩子的证词可以让你蹲监狱
the kid's testimony can put you in prison.
杀了他 再开枪
Shoot him! Shoot him again!
我觉得我可以逃脱处罚
I think I could get away with it.
你闯进我的房♥子
You broke into my house,
威胁我 刺伤了这孩子
you threatened me, you stabbed the kid.
这是正当防卫
It's self-defense.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我会 我会告诉你一切
I'll -- I'll tell you everything.
知道吗
You know what?
我不想听了
I don't want to hear it.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局副局长布兰达·雷·强生
This is Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, L.A.P.D.
警员需要帮助 我要...
Officer needs help. I need, uh...
我要两部救护车 一位医护人员和支援
I need two ambulances, a paramedic, and backup
到洛杉矶90036雷斯特北街3882号♥
At 3882 North Ridgecrest, Los Angeles, 90036.
不 警官 我开枪打了别人
No, ma'am. I shot somebody.
你跟武力使用调查科解释了
You explained that FID can clear her
为了救那个男孩
for the shooting at her home,
她不得不在自己家开枪
if for no other reason than she saved the boy's life?
是的 但检方还是要求
I did, but the city attorney still demands
我们提起一项正式的训诫
that we issue a formal reprimand
批评她在电梯里袭击菲利普·斯特罗
for attacking Phillip Stroh in the elevator.
强生局长拒绝合作
And Chief Johnson refuses to cooperate.
那不完全对
Well, that's not entirely true.
过去一周我每天至少跟她说两次
I've spoken to her at least twice a day for the past week,
试着去为重要目击证人拉什蒂·贝克
trying to arrange a proper custodial environment
安排一个适当的保护环境
for your material witness, Rusty Beck.
她跟我合作了
She's cooperating with me.
强生局长不接受训诫
Chief Johnson objects to the reprimand.
我能问问 还有其他可选的办法吗
So may I ask, is there no other alternative here?
说实话 队长 这个
Honestly, Captain, this, uh...
这可能是最好的了
This might be for the best.
如果我们想重案组
If we want major crimes to operate
不要卷入让大家麻烦的重大责任事件里
without huge liability issues hanging over our heads,
我们得重组它
we need to restructure it,
我要你来担当其中非常重要的一部分
and I need you to be a very big part of that.
另外 今天早晨
Besides which, this morning,
在她的训诫不可以被解除的情况下
Chief Johnson gave me this letter
强生局长给我这封信
in the event that her reprimand could not be dismissed.
地区检察官办公室向她提供了一份很好的工作
She has a great job offer from the district attorney's office.
她想让加布里埃尔警探一起调动过去
She'd like to have Detective Gabriel transferred
做她的洛杉矶警♥察♥局联络官
to be her L.A.P.D. Liaison officer.
还有
And, uh...
你自己读
You can read it.
我感谢你们大家
"I thank you all...
给予我的荣誉
"for the honor you bestowed on me,
让我能作为副局长领导这个部门...
allowing me to lead this division as deputy chief..."
长达七年之久
"...for the last seven years.
一旦我从亚特兰大回来
"Once I come back from Atlanta,
我要作为地区检察官办公室的调查局局长
"I look forward to working with all of you again in my new job
在新岗位上与你们各位共事
as chief of the D.A.'s bureau of investigation."
此致 布兰达·雷·强生
"Sincerely yours, Brenda Leigh Johnson."
这是正式的告别了
That's the official story, anyway.
头儿 如果你杀了斯特罗
Stroh wouldn't be able to complain
就不能再抱怨
about what happened in the elevator
电梯里发生的事情了
if you'd only killed him, chief.
不 她离开的时候
Oh, no, better she leaves
最好还是别人招供 而不是她
while taking confessions instead of giving one.
我把这些放车上
I'm gonna put this stuff in the car.
如果你们要在她去亚特兰大期间联♥系♥
If you guys need to get in touch with her while she's in Atlanta,
就得通过联邦调查局了
go through the FBI.
大家来吧
Now, go on, guys.
给她礼物
Give her your gift.
-让她走 -不要礼物
- Let her go. - Oh, no gifts.
我应该给你们大家礼物
Aww, I should be giving y'all gifts.
我不 我不需要礼物
I don't -- I don't need a gift.
我只是...
I just...
迈克
Mike...
胡里奥
...Julio...
大卫
...David...
安迪
...Andy...
巴斯
Buzz...
副队长
...Lieutenant...
抱歉
Sorry.
我还在喊你副队长
I still have to call you Lieutenant.
我孙子也这么喊
Oh, so do my grandkids.
我唯一想跟你们要的礼物是
The only gift I want from you...
是你们的友谊
...is your friendship.
那是因为你还没看到我们要给你的 头儿
That's because you haven't seen what we got you, chief.
虽然事实上你的离开让普罗文茨掌权了
In spite of the fact that your leaving puts Provenza in charge.
等等 等等 我们等等看再说
Wait, wait, we'll see about that.
我听到传闻了 所以
I hear rumors, so...
我们再说
We'll see.
我们没给你准备个金表什么的
Well, we didn't get you a gold watch or anything,
因为我们不知道你要走
'cause we didn't know you were leaving.
我是说 你非得
I mean... do you have to?
走吗
I mean...leave.
真的吗
I mean, really?
对
Yes.
我得多花点时间
I need to spend some more time...
考虑下生活
thinking about the living.
你们找到了拉什蒂的妈妈 就像我承诺过他的
Now, y'all find Rusty's mother, like I promised him we would,
当我从亚特兰大回来时
and when I come back from Atlanta,
我们会 我会
We'll -- I'll --
我们只有一条街之隔
I'll only be working down the street a ways.
我们会经常见面的
We'll see each other all the time.
我知道的
I know it.
我们会的
We will.
对
Yeah.
陶 礼物
Tao, the present.
对了 抱歉 巴斯
Oh, right. Sorry. Buzz?
我们试着想替换
Um, we were just trying to replace
某些你似乎很喜欢的东西
something you seem to like a lot.
我希望我们找到了对的那个
I hope we found the right one.
真品还在物证室
The real one's still in evidence.
他们不允许我们看它
They weren't very good about letting us look at it.
但是 如果你打开它
But... if you open it up...
天啊 你们这些家伙
Oh, for heaven's sakes, y'all.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you so much.
看起来没错吧
Does it look okay?
头儿
Chief?
看上去就是...
Looks exactly like the...
满满的就是爱啊
It looks like love.
这就是它的模样
That's what it looks like.
就是爱
Looks like love.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表