剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我和这事脱不了干系
I had something to do with what happened,
但是我 我只是想讨个公道
but I was -- I was just trying to get people talking.
如果不太麻烦的话
If it's not too much trouble,
你俩能不能弄到
um, do you think one of you
一份我爸爸死亡证明的复印件
could get me a copy of my dad's death certificate?
你现在想要他死亡证明的复印件吗
You want a copy of his death certificate right now?
是的 这是给律师的
For the lawyers, yeah --
这样他们就能着手把一切安排妥当了
so they can start to put things in order.
我真不敢相信你把你♥爸♥爸的私人电♥话♥
I can't believe you gave your father's private cell
告诉了起诉他的律师
to the lawyer suing him.
他却居然一直对我守口如瓶
Your father never even gave me his private cell.
英雄所见略同 头儿
Great minds think alike, Chief.
如果受害人斯科特·埃斯波西托
If our victim, Scott Esposito,
拿的是赫什本的手♥机♥
had Hirschbaum's cell,
斯科特·埃斯波西托的手♥机♥在哪里
where's Scott Esposito's phone?
所以 我查出了埃斯波西托的手♥机♥号♥
So, I found Esposito's cellphone number,
果然 那部手♥机♥仍在使用
and, sure enough, that phone is still active
今天早上还拨出了电♥话♥
and being used this morning.
现在那部手♥机♥在哪里
And where's that phone right now?
现在正在威尔谢中区移♥动♥
Currently moving through Mid-Wilshire.
约十分钟前 该手♥机♥叫了一辆私人豪华轿车
About 10 minutes ago, it dialed a private limo service.
富林和普罗文茨副队长 马上过来
Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza, here, now.
头儿 我知道你不大高兴 但是...
Chief, now, I know you're a little upset, but --
副队长 没什么"但是"
There are no "Buts," Lieutenant.
在接下来的72个小时 我要停你俩的职
I'm suspending you both for the next 72 hours.
凭什么呀
O-on what grounds?
就凭你们未经授权
On the grounds that you procured outside employment
接下外聘的私活
without prior authorization,
并使用洛杉矶警局的装备 进行无证搜查
used L.A.P.D. Equipment to conduct a warrantless search,
还组织平民 合伙干违法的勾当
enlisted a civilian in your illicit activities.
还要我继续说吗
Need I go on?
不用了 你说得够全了
No. That's a pretty complete list.
由于重案组已经同意将
And since Major Crimes has agreed
追捕赫什本先生一事交给联调局
to leave the pursuit of Mr. Hirschbaum to the FBI,
你们两位普通公民如果再胆敢
I would appalled if you, as private citizens,
追查他的号♥码 定位他的目前行踪
tried to serve him again by tracking a number
我会大吃一惊的
that might point to his current whereabouts.
告诉巴斯和他的"鲶鱼"系统也一起被停职了
Tell Buzz he and his Catfish device are suspended, as well.
快走吧
Move along.
停职吗
Suspended?
巴斯 你要去哪里
Buzz, where are you going, Buzz?
我得离你们远远的
To spend the next three days of unpaid leave
找个人度过三天的无薪假期
with anyone but the two of you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好吧 好吧
Uh, all right, fine.
但首先我们需要你追踪一部手♥机♥
But first we need you to track a cellphone for us.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
一开始我就是这样被拉下水的
That's how I got into all this trouble in the first place.
没门 想都别想
Unh-unh. No way. Nope.
听着 上次我们是倒了点小霉
Listen -- w-we got into that little bit of trouble
但那是因为赫什本与埃斯波西托换了手♥机♥
last time because Hirschbaum had traded phones with Esposito.
我们无论如何也料不到会那样啊
Now, how could we have known that?
我是不会想到 可二位警探该料到吧
Oh, I don't know -- by being detectives, maybe?
好吧 这次我们十分肯定
Okay, here's what we know for sure --
埃斯波西托刚刚打电♥话♥叫了一辆豪华轿车
Esposito's phone just called for a limo.
这就说明他要去机场了
That means he's on his way to the airport.
联调局也在找他
And the FBI is looking for him, too.
所以 如果我们现在不去递这张传票
So if we don't serve those papers, like, now,
我们就永远得不到那笔钱了
we're never gonna get any of the money.
你也就没钱找人修车了
And you'll never get your car fixed.
好像两百美元就能修好车似的
As if $200 would have taken care of that, anyway.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我跟律师谈过了
I spoke with the lawyer,
他会支付一切费用
and he's gonna cover all your expenses,
再补偿你三天的薪水
plus make up for your 3 days of lost pay,
还会给两百美元
and an extra $200.
还会给两百美元
And an extra $200 --
只要你肯追踪号♥码
if you'll just give us a ride
再带我们去那里
to wherever your Catfish takes us.
好吧 听着 巴斯
All right. Look, Buzz.
过去的24小时里我们是否犯了错误 是的
Have we made mistakes in the past 24 hours? Yes.
我们是不是没想到会节外生枝
Did we underestimate the potential for fallout?
完全没想到
Absolutely.
我们是不是利用了你善良的天性
Did we take advantage of your kind nature?
也许吧
Probably.
你会不会机灵点不信我们的鬼话
Would you be wiser not to trust us?
富林
Flynn!
你小子现在给我听着
Now, you listen to me, young man --
这次 这个电♥话♥是头儿给我们的
this time, this phone number comes from the Chief.
是副局长
The Chief!
好吧
All right.
埃斯波西托的手♥机♥在那间小屋里
Esposito's phone is gonna be in that bungalow.
别撞上豪华轿车啊
And don't bump into the limo.
我还是不敢相信你们居然害我停职了
I still can't believe you got me suspended.
我要个手艺高超的修理工修好我的车
And I want my car fixed by someone reputable.
好啦 没问题
Fine. Whatever.
听着 富林 就我算来
Now, Flynn, look -- the way I figure it,
如果巴斯车险的免赔额是一千美元
if Buzz's deductible is a grand,
我们还能赚三千美元左右
we're still almost $3,000 in the black.
什么
What?!
4000块分我三分之一 修理费和其他另算
And I want 1/3 of $4,000, before repairs and expenses.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
嘿
Hey!
快滚
Get lost.
是啊 我没当班 还亮出了警徽
Yeah. Yeah. I'm off duty, and I flashed my badge.
哥就是亮了 告我去吧
I flashed it. Sue me.
我会的 但我不想又一具尸体砸到我车上
I would, but I don't want another body landing on my car.
那估计是你的尸体
Maybe your body
你好 是你叫的豪华轿车么
Hello? You called for a limo?
-是的 马上来 -传票在哪儿
- Yeah, just a minute! - Where's the subpoena?
我以为你拿着呢
I thought you had it.
天呐 还归在证物堆里
Oh, God. It's still in evidence.
救命啊
Help! Please!
有刺客
Assassins!
-救命 -你给我过来
- Help! - Come here!
-救命啊 -你个混
- Help! - Son of a --
给我冷静点
Will you calm down?!
好吧 你们是怎么找到我的
Okay. All right. How did you find me?
我们追踪了埃斯波西托的手♥机♥
We traced Esposito's cellphone.
手♥机♥
Cellphone?
这个破手♥机♥
This cellphone?!
你这是在干嘛
What the hell was that for?
我的老天爷 你看看吧
Oh, my God. Will you look at this?
被扯坏了 500块的外套
It's ruined. This is a $500 jacket.
看看谁刚刚到场
Yeah, well, take a look at who just showed up.
好了 这样吧
All right, you know what?
咱们干脆把他交给这些联邦探员
I say we turn him over to the feds
我可不想跟这个白♥痴♥玩了
and be done with this douche bag.
喂 咱们俩很熟吗
Hey, hey. You don't even know me.
把他交出去 4千块就打水漂
If we give him to the feds, we're out the four grand,
我们还得给巴斯修车呐
we still have to fix Buzz's car,
现在看来还得给你买♥♥件新外套
and now we got to buy you a new jacket.
我连传票都送不到他手上
Well, how are we gonna get him past the agents,
怎么能在联邦探员眼皮底下把他带走
where we can even serve him the papers in the first place?
-我们废了 -有人叫车了吗
- We are screwed! - Someone called for a limo?
坐这破车 看来我们也跑不到哪里去
Well, we're not gonna get very far in this, are we?
上车吧你
Get in.
我并不是说非得把他带到你家
Look -- I'm not saying we should have taken him to your place,
但我们现在既然要为他多花100块
but if we're gonna be out an extra 100 bucks,
最起码去一个
we could have taken him to some place
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表