剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
如果他认为霍布斯有带有他DNA的帽子
And if he sees that Hobbs has that cap with his DNA in it,
那会让他崩溃的
that's gonna push him right over the edge.
拜托了
Please.
把这些从我身上弄下来
Get this stuff off of me,
把这放在适当的地方 发挥应有的作用
and let's put it somewhere where it can do some good.
好
Okay.
把手举起来 放在我看得到的地方
Put your hands up, where I can see them.
天呐 听起来真像警♥察♥说的话
God, I sound like a cop.
医生 谢谢你
Thank you, doctor.
能和你一起工作是我的荣幸
It's been a real pleasure working with you.
我也一样
Likewise.
安静一下
Now, be quiet.
我的病人开口说话 会让我尖叫狂跑的
My patients talk to me, I run screaming from the building.
这里有令人毛骨悚然的感觉
It's creepy in here.
我还是不懂为什么我要过来
I still don't know why I had to come.
因为有人试图杀害你
Aside from the fact that someone's trying to kill you,
我们需要你说明是怎么得到这顶帽子的
we need you to say on the record, out loud,
并把你说的话正式记录在案
where you got the cap.
你找到我母亲 我就按你说的去做
Look, you bring my mom back, and I will do what you want.
我没能从他这得到多少有用的信息
I'm not having much luck out here.
让我来对付他
Leave him to me.
我确定可以给你些关于斯特罗的心得
I'll be sure to get you my notes on Stroh,
你和他坐下谈话的时候 你可以
so, when you sit down with him, you can...
地方检察官办公室要为我们调查局
Look, the D.A.'s office needs a new chief
找一个新局长
for our bureau of investigation.
如果你能来 我们领导会非常高兴的
My boss would be thrilled to offer you the position.
当然 这个岗位是行政性质
Of course, you'd mainly be an administrator,
但你也偶尔可以
but you could get into the trenches, too,
去现场 如果你愿意的话
now and then, if you wanted.
我可以带一个我团队里的人吗
Could I bring someone from my team?
这意味着你考虑接受这份工作 对吧
Does that mean you'll consider the offer?
我想我是需要一份新工作的
Well, I -- I guess I'll need a new job.
我不知道
I don't know. I...
我需要考虑一下
Uh, I'll need to think about it.
好了 拉什蒂跟我来
Okay, Rusty, come with me.
我打给斯特罗 告诉他什么在等他
I'd call Stroh, let him know what's coming.
不 不 亲爱的 别看了
No, no, honey, don't look at that.
喂
Hello?
-菲利普吗 霍布斯副检察长 -今天怎么样
- PHILLIP? DDA Hobbs. - Oh. How are you today?
很好 谢谢关心
Very well. Thank you for asking.
我们已经从一顶有趣的羊毛帽子上
Listen, we've found DNA from two distinct individuals
发现了两个人的不同DNA
in an interesting woolen cap,
我想你能否过来一下
And I was wondering if you could come by
给我们做个口腔取样 就当玩玩儿嘛
and give us a cheek swab... just for fun.
你肯定很饿了
You must have been really hungry.
没人会再要第二份我做的文蛤炖扁面条
No one has ever asked for a second helping of my clam linguine.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得味道很不错
Tastes great to me.
这跟意大利通心粉有什么区别吗
Now, how is it different from spaghetti -- linguine?
它...
It's, um...
它
It...
我不知道
You know, I don't know.
面条形状不一样
Something to do with the noodles -- their shape.
听我说 拉什蒂
Look...Rusty...
布兰达
Brenda.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
不 是我需要你的帮助
No. I need your help.
你今天也去了凶案调查室
You were in the murder room today.
你看到了那些女人的照片
You saw the pictures of those women.
你知道她们是怎么死的
You know how they died.
你甚至还看到了其中一个被埋了
You even saw one of them being buried.
而这位罪魁祸首还想把你也杀掉
Now, the guy who did all that, he wants to kill you, too.
好 是不是又要提那个帽子
Yeah, is this about the hat again?
我告诉过你 你把我妈妈带回来
I've told you, you bring my mother back,
我就准确告诉你我怎么得到它的
and I tell you exactly how I got it.
我刚刚派人去找你母亲了
I have people hunting for your mother right now,
但需要的时间比你想象的要长
But it's gonna take more time than you realize.
好 你不理解
Look, look, okay, you don't understand.
如果我帮了你 就失去了所有的优势
If I help you, then I lose all of my leverage,
我需要 我需要我妈妈回来
and I need -- I need my mother to come back.
我得 告诉她我可以更好的
I need to -- to tell her that I can be better,
我可以向她展示我是个用心的人
to -- to show her that I can pay attention
向她证明我会改变 因为我能改变
and to prove to her that I can change, because I can change.
拜托
Please.
拉什蒂 不管你妈妈做过什么事情
Look, Rusty, what happened with your mother --
都跟你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
她犯了错
She made a mistake.
但你不懂的
But you don't know that.
我懂 我很理解
Yes, I do. I-I do know that.
你是个好人 只是在跟坏人打交道
You're a good person who's been dealing with bad people.
好 但问题就在这里
Okay, but that's the thing.
我不 我不仅仅跟他们做交易
I'm not -- I'm not just dealing with them.
我也渐渐变成了这样的人
It is -- it is becoming a part of who I am....
而我不能这样下去
And I can't go on like that.
我不能
I can't.
你不能帮我吗 拜托
Can't you help me? Please.
我能 而且我会
I can, and I will.
但我...我们得谈谈那些女人
But w-we need to talk about these women who are --
她们死了 你还不明白吗
They're dead! Don't you get it?!
她们死了 你帮不了她们
They are dead! You can't help them anymore!
或者这就是你不愿为我费心的原因吗
Or is it just that you don't want to bother with me?
是吗 你跟其他人一样 只想利用我
Is that it? You just want to use me like everybody else?
-别那么说 不是那样的 -不是吗
- Don't say that. That's not true. - Isn't it?
你甚至没问过一个关于我生活的问题
I mean, you haven't even asked one real question about my life --
一个也没有 比如 天啊 拉什蒂
Not even a, you know, "Gosh, Rusty,
你现在过得这么糟糕
"What a crappy situation you've got,
得在街头卖♥♥身来过16岁生日
having to spend your 16th birthday working as a street treat."
你知道吗 我在六年级赢了三座象棋奖杯
Do you know, I won three chess trophies in sixth grade...
七年级赢了两座 或者
And two in the seventh? Or no?
或者 不 你 你只知道
Or, no, do you -- do you only know
怎么去关心那些死了的人
how to care about people after they die?
-对吧 -我的工作是要关心死人
- Is that it? - It's my job to care about dead people.
不再是了 那不是你的工作了 你被炒了
Not anymore! It's not your job! You're fired!
看在老天的份儿上...
Oh, for heaven's sakes.
我不但会亲自去找你妈妈
I'll not only look for your mother myself,
还会请联邦调查局介入 好吗
I'll get the FBI involved. Okay?
我们做个全国性的搜寻
We'll do a national search.
我们今晚不要再讨论帽子的事了
Let's not talk anymore about the hat tonight.
我们都累了
We're both tired.
如果还饿 要不要来点甜点
How about some dessert if you're still hungry?
听起来如何
How does that sound?
你觉得好么
Does that sound good to you?
怎么样
Huh? How about that?
也许拉什蒂是对的 对吧
Maybe Rusty's right. Is he?
如果他死了 你是不是会更关心他一点
Would you care about him more if he were dead?
因为我们马上就能知道答案了
'cause we can find out right now.
-不 别 别 -你给我坐到桌子那去
- No, don't! Don't! - Or you can sit down at the table.
别 菲利普 求你了
Don't. Phillip, please.
好 喊了我的名字了
Nice. Using my first name.
匡提科:美国联邦调查局特工学院 位于弗吉尼亚
我打赌你在匡提科学的 对吗 布兰达
I bet you learned that at Quantico. Huh, brenda?
这提醒了我 我知道你丈夫不在 去华盛顿了
Which reminds me, I know your husband's away, off in D.C.,
坐在桌边
so sit down at the table
不然我马上抹了这孩子的脖子
or I will slit this kid's throat right now.
好 好 我坐下 坐下
Okay, okay. I'm sitting. I'm sitting.
坐到自己手上
On your hands.
没有真正扳倒你的证据
Look, there's no real evidence against you.
我今天在电梯里攻击你 是故意的
I -- I attacked you today on -- on the elevator on purpose.
霍布斯告诉你她有你的DNA
And the DNA that -- that hobbs told you that she had --
就是那样得到的
That's where it came from.
你一直撒谎
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表