剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
副队 我要你对
Uh, lieutenant, I want 24-hour
所有的家庭成员进行24小时监控
surveillance on every member of that family.
你能安排吗
Can you arrange it, please?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Oh, love to. - Thank you.
还有 加布里埃尔警探 请跟我来
Oh, and, uh, detective Gabriel, I need you with me, please.
先生 她说没说过
So, sir, did she say anything
高德曼的提议是什么
to you about what Goldman's proposal was?
没有 但是不管那个王八蛋提议什么
No. But whatever that asshole suggested,
她不会让加布里埃尔离开她半步
she's not letting Gabriel out of her sight.
在我看来 捆绑的伤痕
In my opinion, the ligature wounds
与现场发现的皮带一致
are consistent with the belt found at the scene.
那他确实上吊自杀了
So he did hang himself.
除非他在上吊的过程中
Only if he was somehow able
能自己掐住自己的喉咙
to desperately scratch at his throat for air,
打肿自己的膝盖
severely bruise his
最后 扭伤自己的脚踝
knee, and, finally, sprain his ankle in the process.
肿胀一定发生在他死亡之前
That swelling had to happen before the guy died.
你是说有搏斗
So you're saying there was a struggle.
我是说 在某一时刻
I'm saying that, at some point, the
受害人躺在地板上遭受鞭打
victim found himself flailing on the floor.
那 有人扯着皮带的一端...
So, what, the belt was being pulled one way...
受害人拉着另一端 对
And our victim was trying to pull it another, yes.
医生 这些是什么
Doctor, what are these?
对了 开始我以为这是破裂的血管
Oh, yes. At first I thought those were broken blood vessels,
但我擦拭后觉得这是红色人造色素
but when I swabbed them, it appeared to be some kind of red dye.
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
看来我们找到灰姑娘了
Well, looks like we found Cinderella.
是啊 但是谁把他变回了南瓜
Yeah, but who turned him into a pumpkin?
你要去上班吗
Are you going to work?
那是加布里埃尔警探
That was detective Gabriel.
他今早跟踪威科夫太太去了教堂
He's following the widow Wycoff to church this morning.
-在早上六点吗 -她和家人就在这两地穿梭
- At 06:00 A.M.? - That's where she and her family go -
从家到教堂 从教堂到家
Home and church, church and home.
那个女人 她居然觉得自己凌驾于法律之上
That woman, she honestly thinks she's somehow above the law,
不受司法体系的约束
that the justice system just doesn't apply to her.
说到这里 你有没有
Speaking of which, did you ever
去找雷达队长推荐的那名律师
contact that attorney captain Raydor suggested to you?
没有 猫咪 我是说
No. Kitty! I mean
吉尔 吉尔 吉尔 吉尔 快下去
Joel, Joel, Joel, Joel, off the table.
我真的觉得你需要一位律师
I really think you need an attorney.
现在没时间想那个
Can't think about that right now.
我得找到某个
I need to find someone who was
一个喜欢穿女人内衣的牧师
with a minister who liked to wear women's underwear.
不止维多利亚有秘密
Victoria isn't the only one with a secret.
你怎么知道这位牧师先生不是一个人呢
How do you even know this minister was with anyone?
肯定是有人杀了他啊
Someonekilled him...
在一间简陋的汽车旅馆里
In a seedy motel room.
他老婆 他老婆知道
His wife - his wife knows
他当时跟谁在一起 只是她不肯告诉我
exactly who he was with, and she won't tell me.
比起找到杀夫凶手
She's more worried we'll find out her husband
她好像更怕我们发现她丈夫是个异装癖
was a transvestite than she is about finding his killer.
人们好奇怪
People are weird.
他甚至还让她父母去打扫干净罪案现场
She even had her parents scrub down the crime scene with bleach.
我说 什么人会这么干啊
I mean, who does that?!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
他们不只是想擦掉指纹
They weren't just trying to wipe away fingerprints.
他们是想掩盖事实
They were trying to wash away the sin.
就是这样 对吧
That's it, i sn't it?
他们以此为耻
They were shamed.
等着瞧 我一定要去问那威科夫寡妇
Just wait till I ask the widow wycoff
让她帮忙找到谁穿了那鞋子
to help me find the person who was wearing that shoe.
虽然你已经知道就是那个牧师了
Thought you already knew it was the pastor's.
对的 但是她不知道我已经知道了
Yeah, but she doesn't know I know that!
看我找宝石红拖鞋的主任
Watching me hunt for whose foot fits the ruby-red slipper
会让她意识到自己不在堪萨斯州了
might just make her realize she's not in Kansas anymore.
我爱这种大早上心与心的的交流
I love these heart-to-hearts we have in the morning.
我也是啊 亲爱的 我也是
Me too, honey. Me too.
当我告别这间教堂的讲道坛
when I stepped down from the pulpit
把接力棒传给了我的女婿
of this church and passed it on to my son-in-law,
我从没想过人生会有如此难过的一天
I never imagined the pain of a day like today.
上帝用苦难来考验我们
God uses suffering to test us.
即使是无望的死亡 他也给了我们选择
Even in a death from despair, god offers us choices,
让我们深思 信仰是否强于领导者
asking if our faith is stronger than one leader,
质问我们 这教堂是一个人的教堂
questioning whether this church is about one man
还是神的教堂
or one god.
所以当你们全都来到我们的圣会
So, when you all are reaching out to our congregation,
拒绝传播谣言的诱惑...
resist the temptation to sow gossip...
你们没权利来打扰
You have no right interrupting a
一次神职人员管理层的秘密聚会
confidential meeting of our stewardship committee.
我想到另一个办法
I've thought of another way to
来获知你丈夫死时跟谁在一起
find out who was with your husband when he died.
看着眼熟吗 -你要干嘛
Does this look familiar? - What are you doing?
把它放起来
Put that away.
这鞋子应该属于
This shoe probably belongs
跟他睡觉的那个女人
to the woman with whom he was sleeping.
她可能是目击者 也可能就是凶手
Chances are, she either witnessed or caused his death.
我丈夫是自杀的
My husband committed suicide.
威科夫牧师的死因尚未确定
Pastor wycoff's death is undetermined,
而且只要没有确定
and while it remains that way,
我就会让你圣会里的所有女人来试穿这只鞋
I intend to try this shoe on every female in your congregation,
上到六十五 下到十八
ages 18 to 65,
就从你们的管理委员会开始
starting with the people on your stewardship committee.
你敢
You wouldn't dare.
求你了 不要
No! Please, please.
妈妈 她说什么呢
Mom, what's she saying?
请不要进教堂去惊扰每个人
Please do not go into this church terrorizing everybody.
你怎么就以为我会知道那女人是谁呢
What makes you think I could possibly know who this woman was?
你把你丈夫
You destroyed all the
在教堂里用的所有电脑都毁掉了
computers your husband used here at the church,
我们想他不是在网上遇到了一个女人
which gives us the idea he either met a woman online
就是在用网络跟一个女人保持着某种关系
or was maintaining some sort of relationship with a woman online.
好吧 请把它放起来
All right. Please put that away.
是的 我丈夫上网
Yes. My husband went on the internet.
他在一个网站上找到了一个女人
He went on a site where he found some woman named
叫森蒂·肖沃斯 S-i-n-d-y这样拼写
Sindy Showers, spelled S-i-n-d-y.
谢谢 我们会去查 然后告诉你消息
Thank you. We'll check that out and get back to you.
嗯嗯 你一定会的
Oh,I'm sure you will.
强生局长 你还信上帝吗
Chief johnson... Do you even believe in god?
告诉你我信什么吧 威科夫夫人
Tell you what I do believe, Mrs. Wycoff.
"人不应该杀戮"
"Thou shalt not kill."
女士 那鞋子不属于教堂里的任何人
Ma'am,that shoe won't fit anybody at this church.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
当我妈妈找到我爸时 她打电♥话♥给我
When my mom found my dad, she called me, and...
当我到达旅馆的时候 鞋在他脚上
when I got to the motel, he was wearing that.
他还穿了女人的内♥裤♥及胸罩
And he was dressed in women's underwear and a bra, and
是我帮她把衣服换成了正装
I helped her change him into a suit.
你怎么解释他脖子上的勒痕
How do you explain the ligature marks on his neck.
说吧 克里斯
Come on, chris.
我们做的一切都是为了找到杀你父亲的凶手
We're only trying to do right by your dad.
你们听说过
You've heard of the...
自体性行为吗
Autoerotic thing people do?
听说过 吊住脖子然后...
Yeah, choking yourself while you're...
-是 -你♥爸♥爸好这口儿
- Yeah. - Your father did that?
我爸死在地板上 脖子上缠着皮带
My dad was on the floor with his belt around his throat.
我妈把他翻过身来 他的手
And my mom rolled him over, and his hand was...
他的手
It was...
她不想谈这些 你们就别不依不饶了
Can you really blame her for not wanting to talk about it?
头儿 我刚跟莫拉斯医生通过电♥话♥
Chief, I just got off the phone with Dr. Morales.
他说自体性行为窒息是可能的
He says the autoerotic asphyxiation thing is possible,
但是他想知道
but he wanted to know if
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表