剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
这把枪是两天前一起谋杀案的凶器
This gun was used in a murder two nights ago.
有人用它杀了个人
A man was killed with this weapon.
现在 你要告诉我你前女友的住处
Now, you will tell me where your ex-girlfriend lived
还有她的名字
and what her name is,
否则我就以谋杀罪逮捕你
or I'm going to arrest you for murder.
我有不在场证明 我老板
I have an alibi -- my boss.
那你觉得陪审团更愿意相信谁呢
Who do you think the jury's gonna believe --
是你老板还是本局长
Your boss or me?
我记不得那娘们住哪了
I don't remember where the bitch lived!
她名字我就更想不起来了 我发誓
I didn't even remember her name no more, I swear!
她只不过想让我做她孩子的保姆
She only ever wanted me for a babysitter, anyway.
她那是在利用我
She was using me, man.
你得相信我
You got to believe me.
求你了 我得保住这份工作
Please, I need this job.
我不能丢了这饭碗 求你了
I can't lose this job! Please.
那好 跟我来 这边请
All right, then. Come with me, this way.
你要逮捕我
You're arresting me?
那得看你配合不配合我了
Depends on whether or not you help me.
站起来
Get up!
这边走
This way.
走 伙计们
Come on, guys.
咱们往茶歇室那边溜达吧
Let's, uh, wander down to the break room, huh?
这样我们能确认警方已经尽力
And just so we can be sure that we've done everything
联♥系♥你们的家人了
to contact your family members,
请你们每人都写下
Could each of you write down the names
你们祖父母的名字
of all your living grandparents?
很抱歉这么晚才过来
Sorry it took me so long to get down here.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
我应该来接你
Supposed to...pick you up.
我以为你还在蹲号♥子
I thought you was in jail.
刘易斯
Lewis...
能跟我来一下吗 我要跟你谈谈
Would you come with me, please? I need to talk to you.
刘易斯
Lewis!
刘易斯
Lewis!
刘易斯 你是在警♥察♥局里
Lewis, you're in a police station.
逃跑对你和卡尔教练没一点好处
Running is not gonna do you or Coach Carr a lick of good.
你少提卡尔教练
Hey, don't talk about Coach Carr.
你们根本不了解他
You don't know nothing about coach.
我只知道一个跟他发生争执的人被抢打死了
I know a man who argued with him ended up shot to death.
我们在教练家的后院
I know that the murder weapon
发现了作案的凶器
was found in your coach's backyard.
这就足够以谋杀的罪名逮捕他了
That's enough to put him away for murder.
你想要我们这么做吗
Is that what you want us to do --
让我们以谋杀的罪名逮捕你的教练
You want to us to put your coach away for murder?
他是在帮助你吧 刘易斯
He was trying to help you, wasn't he, Lewis?
他在保护你
He was looking out for you.
这个里德校长来了以后
Till Principal Reed came along.
一切都被他给毁了
He's the guy that ruined everything.
我不能容忍♥ 我别无选择
Not me -- I had no choice.
那你能怎么样
No choice but what?
我该何去何从
Where was I supposed to go?
卡尔教练一走 你们又该何去何从
Where will anyone go when Coach Carr is gone?
教练不会走的
Coach won't be gone.
会的 一定会的 刘易斯
Oh, yes, he will be, Lewis.
我要以谋杀里德校长的罪名逮捕他
I'm arresting him for murdering Principal Reed...
除非你能告诉我凶手另有其人
Unless you can tell me who else might have done it.
是你吗 刘易斯
Was it you, Lewis?
你是不是拿了米勒先生留在
Did you hold onto the gun that Mr. Miller
你妈妈家里的枪 把它给了卡尔教练
left at your mother's house and give it to Coach Carr
他就可以去杀里德校长了
so that he could murder Principal Reed?
不 没有
No! No!
不是教练干的
Coach didn't do it.
是我崩了那个混♥蛋♥
I shot the bastard.
还是不够有说服力
Not sure I believe that.
我已经承认了 你还要怎么样
I just told you I did it. What you mean?
谋杀是需要预谋的 孩子
This murder took planning, kid.
我可以预谋 长官
I can plan, sir.
我掌握了里德校长
I figured out how Principal Reed
每晚下班回家的时间和路线
Went home from school every night, didn't I?
计划好了伏击他的最佳地点
I figured out where to wait for him.
你差点杀错了人
You almost shot the wrong guy.
差一点不算数的 女士
Almost don't count, lady.
而且我没有放弃
And I didn't give up.
我瞪大眼睛 聚精会神
I kept my eye -- my eye right there on the ball.
里德先生一眼就能认出我
I made sure Mr. Reed knew me real good.
在学校里碰见他我总是对他微笑
I was always smiling at him in the halls,
走向他 问声 老师您好
Going up to him, calling him, "Sir."
没错 我经常用"您"称呼他
Yeah, I called him "Sir" A lot.
当他在路口停车让行时 我走了过去
So, like, when I walked up to his car at the stop sign,
他认出了我
He knew me.
他摇下了车窗
He rolled down the window.
我就动手了
And I let him have it.
就这样
Yeah.
现在你知道事情的经过了
And now you know what happened.
另外我对此并不感到愧疚
And I ain't sorry about it.
对 没有丝毫的愧疚
No, I ain't sorry about none of it.
还有你们 你们休想动我一根毫毛
And you guys -- you guys can't even do nothing to me.
我还未成年 才十五
I'm a minor. I'm only 15.
那就看看地检署会不会
We'll see if the D.A. has something to say
将你作为成人起诉
about your being tried as an adult.
桑切斯警探 请你押送刘易斯
Detective Sanchez, would you see to it
去办理逮捕手续
that Lewis gets to booking, please?
我为我的球队作出了牺牲 懂吗
I took a hit for my team, you know?
有时候你必须这么做
Sometimes you got to do that,
那怕你为此被罚出场
Even if you get pulled from the game.
这就是我所做的 牺牲自我 挽救我的球队
That's all I did. Took a hit for my team -- my team.
我挽救了大家
I saved 'em.
就在这里
Just right over here.
你可能会为卡尔教练感到难过
You may feel bad about Coach Carr,
但你别无选择
but you had no choice.
他叫了律师
He lawyered up.
我知道 他只是想保护
I know. He was trying to protect
住在他家的孩子们
the boys living in his house.
是啊 不知道他还能怎么样
Yeah. Hard to know what else you could have done.
卡尔教练 我只想表示歉意
Coach Carr, I just -- I just want to, um, say I'm sorry
对这次调查产生的一切误会
for any...misunderstandings that might have occurred
我表示遗憾
during this investigation.
你应该为刘易斯感到遗憾 而不是我
Well, it's, uh, Lewis you should feel sorry for. Not me.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid --
他很聪明
He's smart...
还没来得及施展 就彻底断送了
Never had a proper chance, and now he never will.
得不到机会的人太多了 教练
Lots of people lack proper chances, coach.
这样的人有太多太多
Lots and lots of people.
而没有几个人
And very few of them decide
接下来会去杀人
that murder's the next best thing.
貌似你们对我的学生
Wow, you guys seem really well-informed
所处的环境有了很好的了解
about the kind of world that my students live in.
敢问我家里住着的其他孩子
Hey. Those other kids at my house --
他们的家长有出现过吗
Did their parents ever show up,
你们又是否打算把这帮孩子
or are you gonna be turning those boys over
送到未成年人保护机构吗
to the department of children's services?
无论你们怎么处理他们
Well, it doesn't matter either way.
他们很快又会流浪街头的
They'll be on the street again soon enough,
不久就会像刘易斯一样进监狱
which means they'll end up joining Lewis in jail
或者像里德一样进太平间
or Reed in the morgue.
你觉得这公平吗
You think that's right?
你现在不必回答 没关系
Now, you don't have to answer. I know.
反正我也是罪犯
I mean, I'm a criminal, too, aren't I?
没办理正规的手续
Giving abandoned juveniles
就为被遗弃的未成年人提供居所
a place to live without the proper paperwork.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表