剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
罪案终结
第七季 第四集
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克 亲爱的
Eric, honey!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克 亲爱的 你在哪
Eric, honey, where are you?
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
牛顿市枪击案
我就不明白
What I don't understand
为什么要等到我过来接我儿子
is why it took me coming here to pick up my son
你们才发现埃里克今早根本没来
for someone to notice that Eric never showed up this morning!
林奇先生 这个夏令营自愿参加
Mr. Lynch, this is a voluntary summer camp.
我们不点名
Attendance is not taken.
我四处寻遍了也没找到埃里克
I couldn't find Eric anywhere.
蒂娜 这他妈是怎么回事
Damn it, Tina. How could this happen?
今早他出门了 我...
When he left the house this morning, I --
"他出门了"
"When he left the house"?
怎么 你就不能
What, you couldn't tear yourself
少跟你男友搞一会儿 把孩子送过来吗
away from your boyfriend long enough to bring him here?
他想骑自行车来 那是你给他买♥♥的
He wanted to ride the bike -- the bike you gave him.
再说又不是很远
It's two blocks!
他才九岁
The boy is 9 years old.
我...
Wha--
诺威克太太
Uh, Ms. Novick...
我爸爸过来接我了 要我去找他帮忙吗
My dad's here to pick me up. You want me to get him?
他是洛城警局警探
He's an L.A.P.D. Detective.
埃里克·林奇的父母离异了
So, Eric Lynch's parents are divorced.
他俩争夺抚养权了吗
Any ongoing custody issues you know of?
好像和平解决了 我也不清楚
It seems settled. I don't know.
他有继父吗
Any stepdads?
埃里克的妈妈和一个男人同居了
Eric's mom has a boyfriend she lives with.
埃里克提起过他 好像叫马克
Eric talks about him sometimes. I think his name is Marc.
胡里奥 我是陶
Julio, it's Tao.
帮我调查点情况
I need you to check into something for me.
强生局长 这只一次是透明审查
Chief Johnson, this is only a transparency audit.
如果这是调查 我就会要求你的律师出席了
If it were an investigation, I'd want your lawyer present.
我不需要律师 队长
I don't need a lawyer, Captain.
我建议你再考虑考虑
I suggest you rethink that decision.
至少...
At any rate...
我们今天谈到关于
the discussion we're having today
图雷利·贝勒和牛顿枪击案凶手的事
about Turell Baylor and the shootin' Newton murders
不过是随便聊聊
should remain much more informal.
你可以看到我并没有做记录
You will notice I'm not taking notes.
如果有任何消息
If we hear anything,
我们会马上通知你们
you'll be notified immediately.
失陪了
Excuse me.
走吧 凯夫
Come on, Kev.
跟胡里奥叔叔打招呼
Say hi to your uncle Julio.
你好 凯文
Hey, Kevin.
你好 胡里奥叔叔
Hey, uncle Julio.
我去了他母亲家
So, I stopped by the mother's house
看看那小孩是不是回去了
to see if the kid headed home.
他不在
He wasn't there.
但是她男朋友马♥克♥思♥·温斯洛先生在家
But the boyfriend was -- a Mr. Marcus Winslow.
他在后院做些奇怪的事
And he was doing weird stuff in the backyard.
什么奇怪的事
What kind of weird stuff?
大劈叉
Stretching.
他说他是个瑜伽教练 但我不太相信
He says he's a yoga instructor, but I don't like it.
他不愿意帮着找孩子
He wants to keep out of the search
说他会呆在家里 说不定小孩会回去
and said he'd stay at the house in case the kid came back.
他还给了我一些小孩的近照
Oh, and he gave me these -- recent pictures.
就是他 是埃里克
That's him. That's Eric.
-把这些照片交给巡警 -好的
- Let's hand them out to patrol. - Okay.
是埃里克的自行车
It's Eric's bike!
那是埃里克的自行车
That's Eric's bike!
那是埃里克的自行车
That's Eric's bike!
好了 别碰 千万别碰 女士
All right, don't touch it! Don't touch it, ma'am!
别碰它
Don't touch it!
我告诉过你
I told you...
除非他答应不骑车乱跑
Not to let him keep the bike
否则别让他碰车
unless he used it responsibly.
自行车之前在这里吗
Was it here before?
我不知道
I don't know!
你家就在一个半街区外
The house is a block and a half away.
你刚才路过这里时 自行车在吗
You ran right by here. Was the bike here before?
也许在 我真不知道
Maybe! I don't know!
你没长眼睛吗
How can you not know?!
够了 先生
Sir, that's enough.
-你♥他♥妈♥瞎了啊 -我不记得了
- How can you not know?! - I don't know!
先生 你给我闭嘴
Sir, I said that's enough!
普罗文茨
Provenza...
我是陶
It's Tao.
关于商店里发生的事
I can say anything I want
我可以想说什么就说什么吗
about what happened in that store?
只要你所说属实 你可以畅所欲言
As long as it's the truth, yes, you can.
这不会成为呈堂证供吧
And it can't be used against me in court?
不会的
No, it can't.
那好吧
Fine, then.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
你干了什么
You did what?
雷吉没在商店里杀人
Reggie didn't shoot nobody in that store.
是我杀的 我杀了那些人
I did. I killed those people.
在这次审讯中
So, after this interview
贝勒先生承认犯了双重杀人罪
where Mr. Baylor confessed to a double homicide,
之后你送他回家了
you returned him home.
我是应他的请求
At his request, yes.
你看到几个人在他家等他
And you saw several people there, waiting for him.
定义"几个人"
Define "several."
你觉得那些人是不是他加入的
Did you think that they were members
110瘸子帮的成员
of his own gang, the 110 crips?
他们虽然是黑人
Just because they were African-American
这并不意味着他们就是黑帮分子
doesn't mean they were gang members.
你知不知道很有可能
Did you know that there was a strong likelihood
在你把贝勒先生送回家之后
that after you dropped Mr. Baylor off at his home,
他就被瘸子帮的人打死了
he'd be beaten to death by his fellow crips?
我不知道
I did not know that.
但我确实喜欢大团圆结局
But I do like happy endings.
我之所以不做记录
And that answer is exactly why
就是怕你给出这种答案
we are not recording this interview.
说图雷利被杀是"大团圆结局"
Calling Turell's murder a "happy ending"
这话要是让陪审团听见可就糟了
is not something that you want a jury to hear you say!
就是要他们听到
Sure we do...
先让他们看看这个所谓的受害人的嘴脸
After they see this interview with the so-called victim.
他们看过之后
After they see this interview,
会觉得虽然这个残杀
They will understand that you were stuck with the confession
祖孙二人的凶手招供了
of a brutal murder of an elderly man and his grandchild
证词却不能用于庭审
that you couldn't use at trial.
而在不能诉诸法律的情况下
And lacking legal recourse,
你把图雷利·贝勒送回了家
you dropped Turell Baylor off at his home,
而且你知道他可能会在那被处决
where you knew he was likely to be executed.
这个审问可帮不上你
This interview is not your friend.
这是你的动机
It is your motive.
好吧
Okay.
我的手下有行动
Um, my division is rolling out,
我得看看他们要去哪
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表