剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
No, no. No, no, he's not a minor.
别说他是未成年人 他18岁了
Don't say he's a minor. He's 18.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
好吧 就是说你知道他的年龄
Okay, so, you're certain of his age,
可你不知道他的名字
but you don't know his name?
我的天啊 噢 天啊 哦 天啊
My god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
好了 好了 好了 格兰德先生
Okay, okay, okay, Mr.Grand, you can either
要么你余生都背上性犯罪者的名声
begin the rest of your life as a sex offender,
要么你现在开始和我合作
or you can start cooperating with me right now.
呃 我合作 让我合作吧 求你了
Uh, I'll cooperate. Let me cooperate, please.
昨晚是什么把你吓跑了
What scared you so much last night
让你连外套和手♥机♥都不要了
that you ran off without your coat and your phone?
有个人 穿着黑衣服 戴着面具
A guy...in black, with a mask.
呃 他离得有点远
Um, he was pretty far off.
我 我没戴眼镜 而且 他在
I -- I didn't have my glasses on, and -- and he was...
看上去他好像在埋个人 所以我就跑了
It looked like he was burying someone, and I ran.
我 就这样 我跑了
I -- that's all. I ran.
而且把一位青少年留下不管
And left a teenager behind?
我以为他跟着我
Well, I thought he was following me.
我 我吓坏了
I -- I panicked.
呃 他没事吧
Uh, is he okay?
那孩子叫什么名字
What's the boy's name?
他说是拉什蒂
He says "Rusty."
说是拉什蒂 那么你见过他好多次了
Says Rusty? So, you've seen him multiple times?
-哦 天哪 -拉什蒂姓什么
- Oh, my god. - What is Rusty's last name?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们怎么联♥系♥上的
How do you get in touch with him?
我没联♥系♥
I don't get in touch.
他就在日落大道闲逛
He hangs out on Sunset Boulevard.
好吧 呃 副队长 警探
Okay, uh, lieutenant, detective,
你们能否带格兰德先生 开他的车
would you please take Mr.Grand here in his own car,
看看能否在拉什蒂常出现的地方找到他
see if you can find Rusty in his usual place?
听着 我
Now, look, I'm --
拉什蒂又不是只见我一个人
I'm not the only person Rusty sees.
拜托 我已经够郁闷了 起来 走
Please, I'm depressed enough. Get up. Let's go.
走啊
Let's go!
头儿 周六 受害者凯伦
So, chief, Saturday, our victim, Karen,
在格罗夫的一家商场买♥♥了些香水
bought some perfume at a department store at the Grove.
因此 我根据她信♥用♥卡♥收据上的时间
So, when I asked the store for their security footage
问商场要了他们的安保录像
based around the time of her credit-card receipt,
这就是他们传过来的
this is what they sent.
好 巴斯 开始播放
Okay, Buzz. Hit it.
那是受害者和另一个人
There's our victim and some guy
朝着香水柜台走去
walking up to a fragrance counter.
你注意到他是一直背对着摄像头吗
You notice how he keeps his back to the camera?
现在 他在凯伦买♥♥东西的时候
Now, he hands Karen a business card
递给她一张名片
while she's making the purchase.
像是初次见面
It's as if they just met or something.
店员把包给了她 她道了别 就走了
Clerk gives her the bag, she says goodbye, and then leaves.
注意 这人从另一个方向离开了
Now, the guy -- he leaves in a different direction,
始终没有把脸朝向摄像头
never showing his face to the camera even once.
巴斯 你能否分离并且放大此人离开
Buzz, could you isolate and enlarge that footage
商店的录像 然后再放一遍
of the guy leaving the store and play it again?
让我看看
Let me see here.
停下
Hold on.
放大
Zooming.
副队长 我要格罗夫的所有安保录像
Lieutenant, I want all the security footage from the Grove
收据时间前三个小时到后三个小时间的
three hours on either side of the time stamp on that receipt --
好管家和其它店的 统统都要
Valet Stands, other stores, everything.
去办了 头儿
Already in process, chief.
你看的是什么啊 头儿
What are you seeing there, chief?
不是在看什么 长官 在看是谁
Not what, commander. Who.
离开商店的人是菲利普·斯特罗
The man leaving that store is Phillip Stroh.
你看那人像斯特罗吗
Does it look like Stroh to you?
因为在我看来像很多人
Because to me, like it could be a lot of people.
你怎么那么确定
How are you so certain?
我认出了他的走路姿势
I recognized his walk.
走路姿势 真的吗 从背后吗
His walk? Really? From behind?
尤其是在背后 我跟踪过他好多次
Especially from behind. I've followed him several times.
这个说法可不容易从法官那里
That might not be the best way
拿到搜查令
to get a search warrant from a judge.
有没有更实质的证据能把
Is there anything more substantial
凯伦·安西堤和斯特罗联♥系♥起来吗
connecting Karen Oncidi to Stroh?
除了两天前他在商场遇见她
Other than him meeting her at the department store
还没有 可我们正在查
two days ago, not yet, but we're working on it.
其他受害者尸体的腐烂程度说明
The amount of decomp in our other victims
至少是两年前掩埋的
suggests the burials started over two years ago.
哦 对了 强生局长 你不是在
Oh, right -- Chief Johnson,
斯特罗的车上安了个全球定位追踪器吗
didn't you have a GPS tracker on Stroh's vehicle?
我查过了
I've already checked.
他压根就没开自己的车到过
He never went anywhere near the crime scene
犯罪现场附近 也许是租了辆车
in his own vehicle, but he could have rented one.
或者他有辆车放在某处租的车♥库♥里
Or maybe he had an automobile in a rented garage somewhere.
这就是为什么我要得到许可
That is why I am asking permission
去查他的财务和通话记录
to search his finances, dump his phones.
求你了 我已经按照指令离他远远的
Please, I have stayed away from him as ordered.
是啊 多久 整整七周吗
Yeah, for what? A whole seven weeks?
这就是为什么要给你指令
That's why this order was given.
你在哪里都能见到他
You keep seeing Stroh everywhere.
这人是斯特罗 就是他
This man is Stroh. It is.
那就把他和这几起凶杀联♥系♥起来
Then connect him to these murders
用霍布斯说能让我们取得搜查令的
with the kind of evidence that Hobbs says
那类证据
can get us a search warrant.
噢 不不不不 我只是来观察的
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm just here to observe.
我不是来妨碍强生局长调查的
I'm not getting in the way of Chief Johnson's investigation.
只要你还是警♥察♥局长
Until you are swore in as chief of police,
我应该坚持处理
I should stick to dealing with
大家的士气问题
the morale issues we discussed.
你知道怎样才能激励士气吗
You know what would really help morale?
就是积极地缉拿凶手
Being able to aggressively pursue the killer.
要不这样
How about this?
由于斯特罗与诉讼案有关
While Stroh is a person of interest,
我会终止对强生局长的调查
I will sign off on Chief Johnson's investigation
去处理洛杉矶警局的赔偿问题
to cover the L.A.P.D.'s liability issues.
我没问题 但是强生局长呢
I can live with that. Chief Johnson?
我的责任是监视疑犯 而不是监视我自己
I came here to arrange surveillance of the suspect, not me.
一切都是为了平息诉讼
This is what comes of settling lawsuits --
而让我的名字上了特殊令
putting my name on a special order.
我们应该更担心疑犯将会对我们做什么
We have to worry more about what the suspect will do to us
而不是我们要对疑犯做什么
than what we're gonna do to the suspect.
你没想过这点吧 是吗
Didn't think of that, did you?
谢谢
Thank you.
队长 谢谢
Captain, thank you.
你们似乎不知道谁才是受害人
You don't seem to understand who the victim is here.
昨晚有人想杀我 我还没成年呢
Someone tried to kill me last night, and I'm just a teenager.
别担心 我们会提供安全屋给你
Well, don't worry. We'll childproof the building for you.
他不是孩子 他满18岁了
Uh, he's not a child. He's 18.
我可以走了吗
Can I go home now?
我按你们要求找到他了
Look, I helped you find him, like you asked.
是你骗我来的
Hey, that's entrapment.
-他欠了我的钱 -是吗
- And he owes me money. - Oh, really?
为什么格兰德先生欠你的钱
Now, why does Mr. Grand owe you money?
青春费
My time.
你太年轻 不知道好歹
You're way too young to know all the right answers.
警官 请把格兰德先生带到休息室
Officers, hold Mr. Grand in the break room, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
加布里埃尔 不介意的话
Gabriel, if you don't mind,
你和这孩子呆在一起
why don't you hang here with the kid.
我去弄指纹 还有
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表