剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Sorry I'm late.
我在家尽情畅饮
I was home a-wassailing.
大家一起啊 我们给这地方带来点圣诞气息
Come on. Let's get some Christmas going here.
天啊 你的圣诞树
Oh, my God. Your Christmas tree --
上面空无一物
it's completely naked.
兄弟们 你们得装饰这些房♥间 赶紧的
People, you need to deck these halls, pronto.
看前面的路
Eyes straight ahead.
在这里你什么都看不到
You can't see anything here.
那是唐娜 唐娜怎么上电视了
Hey, that's Donna. Why is Donna on TV?
-好吧 赶紧走吧 -不 我认识她
- All right, come on. Let's go. - No, I know her.
-你认识她 太棒了 -她怎么上电视了
- Great. You know her. - Why is she on television?
-走吧 -拜托 我能自己走
- Let's go. - Please, I'm capable of guiding myself.
这里
Uh, here.
呆在
Stay.
这里
There.
各位好
Hello, everyone.
真抱歉 我出现在你们面前...
My apologies for appearing before you in dis--
还喝得醉醺醺的
uh, in this unseemly condition.
圣诞老人不该穿着制♥服♥在公众场合喝醉
Santa is never publicly drunk in uniform.
这违背了我的誓言
It's a violation of my oath.
但是我没有时间换回便装
But I had no time to change into Santa casual
因为你们无比粗鲁的哥们
before your extremely rude friend here
把我从寒舍拉了出来
dragged me from my humble abode.
你好 小姑娘
Hello, young lady.
圣诞老人任您差遣
Santa Claus at your service.
你是谁
And who would you be?
什么 你不认识我吗
What? You don't know me?
但是我每年圣诞节都坐在你大腿上
But I sat on your lap every Christmas for years.
我是凯西·沃特森
I'm Casey Watson.
那你长大了想做什么
Oh, and who would you like to do when you grow up?
其实我已经如愿以偿了
Well, I'm actually already doing it.
我是西雅图气象站的天气预报员
I'm a meteorologist at a weather station in Seattle.
天气预报小妞
A weather girl!
那你就可以告诉我们世界上
So you'll tell us all about what's it's like
所有"圣地"的天气了
in santas all over the world.
所有"圣地"的天气
What it's like in santas?
你懂的 在圣巴巴拉热吗
Yes, you know -- is it hot in Santa Barbara?
圣安娜呢 圣莫妮卡呢
Santa Ana? Santa Monica?
因为这里够热的 凯西
'Cause it's plenty hot in here, Casey!
好吧
All right.
那个声音
Oh, that voice.
她现在在发什么牢骚呢
What is she yammering on about now?
...他们的商业贷款 然后想着
...Their own business loan and were looking to open
在某处开办自己的圣诞村吗
their own Christmas village somewhere?
祝你找到在我们圣诞村附近
Well, good luck in finding the undeveloped land
未被开♥发♥的土地
anywhere near us.
兰迪要和我叔叔竞争 真可怕
Randy was gonna compete with my uncle? That's horrible.
我真不敢相信当他撞上烟囱时
I-I can't believe I got so upset
我居然那么难过
when he crashed into that chimney.
这会伤透杰克的心
This will break Jack's heart.
圣诞老人兰迪打算开办自己的村庄吗
So Santa Randy was trying to open up his own village?
你们觉得圣诞老人不知道暗地里发生了什么
You think Santa didn't know what was going on behind his back?
兰迪想象不到圣诞老人有多么神通广大
Santa has powers Randy never even dreamed of.
你们觉得我害怕了 所以就让他代替我
You think I changed places with him on the zip line
上了滑索吗
because I was frightened?
圣诞老人可不会害怕
Santa does not know fear.
那圣诞老人 告诉我们
Well, then, Santa, tell us,
为什么不自己滑滑索
why didn't you do the jump yourself?
是啊 圣诞老人 你为什么要改变顺序
Yeah. Why'd you change the batting order, Santa?
圣诞老人神秘的洞察力
Santa's secret insights --
人们变坏 我一眼就能看出来
I know when people have been bad.
所以我去找兰迪
So I went to Randy.
我说 "为什么你不驾驶滑索
I said, "Why don't you do the zip line?
滑到烟囱里头去"
Go down the old chimbly?"
不不不 圣诞老人 稍等一下
No, no, no. Santa, just wait a minute, okay?
富林 富林 富林
Flynn, Flynn, Flynn.
我多付给他五百块
I paid him an extra $500.
圣诞老人可不会受到惊吓
Santa Claus cannot be taken by surprise.
兰迪想替代我吗
Randy expected to replace me?!
他做不到了
Well...not...anymore.
圣诞老人
Santa!
圣诞老人 你还好吗
Santa? Santa?
巴斯 来搭把手好吗
Buzz, you want to give us a hand?
抓住 抓住
Hold on. Hold on.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
把他抬上巴斯的办公桌 快去
Put him on Buzz's desk -- Buzz's desk.
-他真是臭气熏天 天啊 -注意他的手臂 小心
- Oh, he reeks. Geez! - Watch his arm. Watch his arm.
圣诞老人怎么了
What happened to Santa?
把他抬上桌子 他昏过去了
Get him on the desk. He passed out.
抬上桌子 天啊
Get him on the table. Oh, my God.
怎么回事 副队
What's the matter, Lieutenant?
我没给他宣读过权利
I never mirandized him.
-为什么 -你开玩笑吧
- Why not? - You're kidding me.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那就是说 我们手头显然是
What that means is, we apparently have
一起圣诞老人间的犯罪
a Santa-on-Santa crime,
但是我们不能用这名嫌疑人说过的话作为证据
but we can't use anything our suspect here said to prove it.
这可不一定 副队
Well, I don't know about that, Lieutenant.
巴斯 监控录像里有他的供词吗
Buzz, did you get his statement on film?
有的 局长 我录了
Yes, ma'am. Unfortunately, I did.
我会看看的
Well, I'll take a look at it.
可能有所帮助 这取决于...
It could be helpful, depending...
取决于什么
Depending on what?
取决于你们有多信任圣诞老人
Depending on how much you believe in Santa Claus.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们怎么还没走
Why are you guys still here?
圣诞老人送了我们一份加班的大礼
Well, Santa gave us the gift of overtime.
我们对他的工作场所 住♥宅♥和仓库
We had to serve a search warrant at his workshop,
进行了搜查
his house, and various storerooms.
除了一些
In addition to some of
你见过的最次的装饰品外
the cheesiest decorations you've ever seen,
我们还找到了他所有的生意记录
we found all of his business records.
我认为他全都招了
I thought he admitted everything.
对 你也知道
Yeah. Well, uh, you know,
他的证词有点问题
there were some problems with his statement.
什么问题
What kind of problems?
一方面 我们还没来得及告知他的权利
For one thing, he confessed before we got a chance
他就认罪了
to read him his rights.
真的 怎么会有人这样
Really? Why do people do that?
我们没严刑逼供吧
Did we smash his head in?
没没没
Oh, no, no, no.
因为他喝了太多蛋奶酒
That's, uh, from too much egg-nogging.
所以才醉倒在电子监控室里
He passed out drunk in electronics.
这下可好 这又是个理由 说明他交代的一切
Great. That's yet another reason everything he said
都不具有法律效应
could be ruled inadmissible.
他还暗示 他才是真正的圣诞老人
Oh. And he also implied that he was the real Santa Claus.
于是我们让巴斯帮他醒酒
Now, so we asked Buzz to try and sober him up
这样他就不会再承认什么罪行了
so he wouldn't blurt anything else out that was incriminating.
局长会让他吐露实情的
The Chief would like a proper crack at him.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢 年轻人
Oh, uh, thank you, young man.
你有没有香烟
Ah. Would you happen to have a cigarette?
没 而且这里是禁烟区
No, and this is a nonsmoking area.
-连圣诞老人也不行吗 -圣诞老人尤其不行
- Even for Santa? - Especially for Santa.
你该沿着烟囱下去 而不是像烟囱那样冒烟
You're meant to come down the chimney, not smoke like one.
那好吧 你能拖个垃圾桶过来吗
Well, then, would you pull a trash can over here, please?
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
好几个月来一直盼望着能和你说话
I looked forward to talking to you for months.
你曾是我每年最美好时光的象征
You were the symbol of my very favorite time of the year.
而现在 我觉得你已经毁了
And now I-I feel you've ruined
我所有的圣诞节记忆
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表