剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
就是如果他一定要治疗那些
That if he insisted on treating
无家可归的瘾君子 我们会有麻烦的
addicts and homeless people, we'd have trouble.
估计凶手根本不知道
Whoever killed him probably didn't even look
他们到底拿走了什么药
to see what drugs they were taking.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
要是我明天没法给病人注射
If I can't infuse people tomorrow,
我们的生意就要做不下去了
this is the kind of thing that could ruin our business.
你把治疗癌症看作是生意
You consider treating cancer a business?
不好意思 警♥察♥不花纳税人的钱吗
I'm sorry. Do you wear that badge for free?
没错 治疗癌症病人就是我赚钱的方式
Yes. Treating cancer patients is how I make my living.
人们选我 希望我能治好他们的病
And when people choose me, hoping that I can cure them,
他们就必须在等候室里
and they have to sit in this waiting room
跟一个刚尿湿裤子的街头浪子坐在一起
next to some street person who's just pissed his pants
因为那人磕药磕多了
because he's too high to remember
忘了要去洗手间小便 够糟的吧
to get up to go to the bathroom, that's bad.
更糟的还有
Also bad?
有人明天要来化疗
People coming in for chemo tomorrow,
我却什么药都没法提供
and I don't have any medications to give them.
好吧 我们从头开始
Okay. Uh, let's start at the beginning.
根据布兰迪医生的通话记录
According to Dr. Brady's phone records,
在谋杀发生的时间 他有一个私人约会
he had one personal appointment around the time of the murder,
是跟一个叫W·桑德斯的人
a "W. Sanders"?
是沃利 沃利·桑德斯
Wally. Wally Sanders.
他是克里斯的医药代表
One of Chris' wholesale drug suppliers.
好的 我们会去调查桑德斯先生的
Okay, uh, we'll track down Mr. Sanders.
而现在 我需要一份
Now, all I need from you
昨天前来就诊的患者名单
is a list of everyone who was here for treatment yesterday.
这个不能给你
I can't give you that.
为什么
Why not?
是HIPAA 大卫
HIPAA, David.
-你说什么 -HIPAA
- Excuse me? - HIP-- HIPAA.
《健康保险隐私及责任法案》
Um, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
要求对病人的档案保密 不过...
It severely restricts patient records, but if you --
抱歉 稍等一下
So sorry. One second.
-大卫 -我在
- Um, David? - Yep.
安是律师吗
Is -- is Ann an attorney?
不是 目前还不是
Uh, no. Not yet.
她在复习准备律师资格考试
She's studying to take the bar.
你在跟一个律师约会
You're dating a lawyer?
我是在教堂认识她的
Who I met in church.
这样说会好一点吗
That's supposed to make it better?
行了 不要吵了
Okay, look. Please. Let's not --
听着 医生 我们不想触犯联邦法律
Look, doctor, no one wants to violate federal law,
但我们得找出是谁杀了克里斯
But if we're going to find out who killed Chris
以及你的药都上哪里去了
and where your medications went --
其实如果警方请检方
You know, actually, if the police ask the D.A.
起草一份特派令
to draw up a warrant assigning a special master,
你们就可以查看医疗记录了
then you can examine medical records.
不好意思
Pardon me.
大卫 请你把安带走
David, why don't you go with Ann somewhere
找个合适的地方
where she could more freely explain
让她继续解释特派令的意义
how a special master might work in this situation?
-是 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
还有 把它全写下来
And, uh, make sure to write it all down, would you?
我一个字都不想漏掉
I don't want to miss a word.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
医生 我并不想知道病人来这里干什么
Look, doctor, I don't need to know why a person was here.
我只需要他们的名字
I just need their names.
一旦得到了我们需要的信息
We will pursue waivers for medical records
我们就不再追查医疗记录了
on an as-needed basis.
如果你能给我们一个名单
If you could just make a list of names
说明哪些人可能跟布兰迪医生有过节
of people who might have been upset with Dr. Brady
以及此人亲属的联♥系♥方式
and a contact list of next of kin.
我现在没空干这个
I don't have time for this right now.
我得备齐明天的药物
I have medications I need to replace for tomorrow...
医生 明天不会有人来
Doctor, no one is coming here tomorrow.
还得找人收拾好注射室
extra help to call in to get my infusion room to set it up
你的病人得去其他地方看病了
You're going to have to send your patients somewhere else.
这个责任我可负不起
I am not going to expose myself to liability issues.
先生 这间办公室是案发现场
Sir, this office is a crime scene,
我们的工作完成前 任何人不得进入
and it will remain closed until we process it.
你是不是听力有问题啊
Is there something wrong with your hearing,
还是你根本不关心癌症病人
or do you just not care about people with cancer?
你回答不了这个问题
Oh, you don't want to answer that,
所以就跑掉了
so you just walk off?
你想听回答 我来回答你
You want some answers? I'll give you some answers.
她父亲的癌症还在恢复期
Her father's recovering from cancer right now,
你还能问点更聪明的问题吗
so do you have any more genius questions?
照我们的话去做就是了
Just do what we ask.
写下昨天谁来过这里
Write down who was here yesterday,
谁跟布兰迪医生有过节
anybody that was upset with Dr. Brady,
还有他亲属的联♥系♥方式
and his next of kin.
你们不把办公室还给我 毛我都不会写的
Until I get my office back, you get jack.
头儿
Uh, so, chief, turns out
我们的受害人上周开除了一个护士
our victim fired one of his nurses last week --
她的名字叫罗瑞·肖
a woman named Lori Shaw.
你知道她为什么被开掉吗
Do we know why she was let go?
不知道 长官 但我跟她说了
No, ma'am. But I told her we needed to get a set
为了排除嫌疑 我们需要采集她的指纹
of elimination prints from her.
她在二号♥审讯室
She's in interview room 2.
你要我去跟她谈吗
Do you want me to talk to her?
不 不 我们一起去
No. No. We'll both go.
能不能请你告诉普罗文茨副队
Would you please let Lieutenant Provenza know
说我在等他的消息
that I'm waiting for an update from him?
-是 长官 -非常感谢
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you so much.
现在不止是你妈妈
So now it's not just your mother.
你的上司也讨厌我了
Your boss hates me, too.
不 她只是...
No, she's just...
目前正在一心一意处理谋杀案
really focused on the murder right now.
而且我妈妈是爱你的
And my mom loves you.
-真的呀 -别来这一套 大卫
- She does! - Don't. David.
罗瑞·肖
Lori Shaw?
我是强生副局长
I'm Deputy Chief Johnson.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much for
在周日时间来配合调查
giving up some of your sunday to talk to us.
我只能想象你现在的感受
I can only imagine how you must feel
你为布兰迪医生工作了多久来着
after working for Dr. Brady for how long?
三年
Three years.
我能不能问一下
Look, can I ask?
他的死是不是跟毒品有关
Was his murder in any way drug-related?
你为什么会这么想呢 女士
And why would you think that, ma'am?
就在两周前
About two weeks ago,
我在看一些图表的时候
I was looking through some charts when I noticed
注意到一些像是假账的东西
what looked like some creative accounting.
诈骗吗
You mean fraud?
我不知道
I don't know.
布兰迪医生是我工作过的
Dr. Brady was one of the most caring physicians
最有同情心的医生
I'd ever worked for.
但是...他最近都比较反常
But...he hadn't been himself lately.
首先 来的病人就比以前要少
First, we lost a few more patients than we usually do.
这不奇怪
That happens,
但后来他订购了那些奇怪的处方药
But then these odd prescription orders turned up.
你问了布兰迪医生缘由了吗
And you asked Dr. Brady about them?
打搅一下
Pardon me for interrupting.
重案组是不是跟帕尔医生说
Did major crimes tell a Dr. Parr
明早他不能在他的诊所
that he could not infuse cancer patients
接诊癌症病人
at his office tomorrow morning?
对 我们还要处理现场
Yes. We're still processing the scene.
富林和普罗文茨副队长还留在现场
And lieutenants Flynn and Provenza were left behind to...
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表