剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
"We still live in the same place we did last year.
如果除了单车还能要一样东西的话
"And if there's anything left over after the bike,
我想要个小马驹
"I would like a pony.
我爱你 圣诞老人
"I love you, Santa.
凯西·沃特森
Casey Watson."
看到了吧
You see?
谁能快速的说"哈利路亚"两千万次
Can anyone here say "Hallelujah!" 20 million times really fast?
因为我感谢上帝让布朗和巴洛斯公♥司♥
'Cause that's how grateful I am for the $20 million
决定花两千万元
Brown & Barrows has just agreed to pay me
买♥♥下我的圣诞村庄
for my Christmas village!
你不是说过绝不卖♥♥掉北极村吗
I thought you said you'd never give up the North Pole.
我说那话的时候
Well, that's before you guys
你们还没证实我侄女要杀我
proved that my niece tried to kill me.
她现在得请律师
Now she needs a lawyer.
所以我告诉她 如果你把土地转给我
So I told her, if she signed the land over to me,
我会卖♥♥掉它帮她找律师
I'd sell it and help her hire one.
来吧 享受吧
Here, here. Enjoy.
这个季节的由来
Oh. The reason for the season.
我不会忘记你的 年轻人
Don't think I forgot about you, young fella.
要不是你那个可靠的摄像机
If it wasn't for that trusty camera of yours,
我敢肯定唐娜还会想办法杀我的
Donna would be planning on murdering me again, I'm sure.
告诉我们 圣诞老人
So, tell us, Santa,
北极村被拆迁后会建成什么
what are they gonna build at the North Pole?
洛城到处都是
What they always build in L.A. --
一个恒温的室内购物场所
a temperature-controlled indoor shopping environment,
里边有很多家零售店 一个挨一个
featuring lots of retail stores all crammed next to each other
由扶梯相互连接 还有餐饮区
and connected by an escalator and a food court.
节日快乐
Happy holidays!
真不敢相信 你把圣诞给卖♥♥了
I can't believe you sold Christmas.
胡说 巴斯
Oh, nonsense, Buzz.
谁说购物中心不如圣诞节了
What says Christmas better than a mall?
我就是这么说的 亲爱的先生
My very words, ye merry gentlemen --
我的原话
my very words.
圣诞老人也记得你 小姑娘
And Santa remembers you, too, lovely lady.
对不起
Sorry.
你身上沾了些亮片 不好意思
A little confetti there. My fault.
别忘了 孩子们
And don't forget, boys and girls,
在平安夜收看节目
to tune in on Christmas Eve,
我们会启动
when we will be plugging in
特别改装的多普勒12000雷达
our specially modified doppler 12000 radar
追踪圣诞老人
to track Santa's progress
从北极出发一直到你家客厅
as he makes his journey all the way from the North Pole
再到圣诞树下的全部过程
and into your living room and under your tree.
我是凯西·沃特森
I'm Casey Watson.
好天气 晚安
Good weather, and good night.
结束了
And we're out.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表