剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
But, I mean, you choose a job
不过 你选择工作之前
before you really know if you'll like it, right?
并不知道你是否会喜欢它 对吧
I mean, when you're young, you don't...know anything --
在你年轻的时候 你什么都不懂
who you are, what you wanna do, be.
不知道你是谁 你想做什么 想成为什么
You pick something because it fits what you like,
你根据自己的喜好 需要
what -- what you need.
选择了工作
But life changes things, you change,
但是生活改变了一些东西 你变了
or -- or something.
或是其他什么
And then one day you wake up,
有一天你发现
and you don't want to go into the office.
你不再想踏入办公室
You don't wanna make arrangements for people
你不想为不认识不在乎的人
you don't know and don't give a shit about.
做安排
You...
你
You don't wanna do it.
你不想再做下去了
You just don't.
就是不想
Every morning,
每天早上
I wake up with this sick feeling
我醒来时 胸口都会
in the pit of my stomach.
隐隐作痛
Okay.
好吧
So...why don't you quit, find a new job?
你为什么不辞职 找一份新工作
I can't.
我不能
Why not?
为什么
Because I have commitments. I've made promises.
因为我做出过承诺 保证过
To who?
向谁
To...
向
people who trust me and people I love.
信任我的人和我爱的人
And you don't wanna let them down?
你不想让他们失望
No.
是的
But it's okay to let yourself down?
那让你自己失望就无所谓吗
Do you think your family would no longer love you if you quit?
你认为你的家人会因为你的辞职而不再爱你吗
Do you think the world would stop spinning?
地球会因此停止转动吗
'Cause I got news for you.
实话告诉你
You ain't that important.
你没有那么重要
It was two different intercepts,
有两次拦截
and he doesn't show up at your meeting or your alternate.
他没和你见面 备选时间也没出现
I've called him three times. They've got him.
我给他打了三次电♥话♥ 他们抓住他了
The question now is William.
现在的问题是威廉
It's not like he was so happy to do this in the first place.
他从一开始就心不甘情不愿
No. I'm not saying he walked it over to them.
不 我不认为他是主动投靠他们的
But now that they have him,
但他现在落入他们手中
they probably have something enticing to offer.
他们开的条件也许会很诱人
You spent more time with him than I did.
你跟他在一起的时间长比我要长
I hadn't thought about him like that.
我没这么想过他
I mean, he bitched and moaned and
他这个人爱发牢骚 满腔怨言
was...an asshole.
是个十足的混♥蛋♥
I guess it's possible.
我觉得有可能
He's been here. We better go.
他来过这里 我们快走吧
Mischa.
米沙
To what do I owe this pleasure?
什么风把你们给吹来了
We recently arrested a man named William Crandall.
我们最近逮捕了一个叫威廉·克兰德尔的人
He was a scientist working at a lab
他是一名科学家
called Foster Medical Research, but in fact,
在福斯特医学院工作 但事实上
he was a member of Directorate S.
他是S局的人
Spying for your government,
是你们的间谍
stealing secrets to be used
为你们窃取机密
in your nation's biological weapons program.
为贵国生物武器计划所用
That's...very surprising.
这真令人惊讶
To my knowledge, my country doesn't have
据我所知 我国没有
a biological weapons program.
生物武器计划
In fact, it is my understanding, according to the treaties,
事实上 据我理解 根据条约
yours doesn't have one either.
贵国也没有生物武器
So it would be shocking to discover
所以如果发现你们在研制生物武器
that you're working on such a --
会很让人震惊
We only work on research to create antidotes
我们仅仅在研究针对
and medicines for the weapons we know you're making.
你们制♥造♥的生物武器的药物而已
You should really make these baseless accusations
你真应该向大使提出这些
to the Ambassador.
毫无根据的指控
I'm just Cultural Attache, as you know.
你也知道 我就是个文化专员
We know exactly who you are, and we will be speaking
我们知道你是谁 我们也会
to the Ambassador directly,
直接和大使
as well as to the Foreign Minister in Moscow.
以及你们的外♥交♥部♥长直接联♥系♥
President Reagan expects your country
里根总统诚挚地希望苏联
to keep to the treaties it signed.
能遵守协约上的规定
And he will be bringing this incident up
并且他不久后还会和安德罗波夫
with Andropov shortly.
谈谈这件事
You've gone too far.
你们玩得过火了
Bugging my predecessor's office,
窃听我的前任的办公室
having one of your officers marry his secretary,
让你们的人娶了他的秘书
which is the lowest thing I have seen in my entire life.
这是我这辈子见过的最低级的事
And now this...
现在又发生了这种事
you're being expelled from the country.
你被驱逐出境了
You have no proof. You killed Frank Gaad.
你们没证据 你杀了弗兰克·盖德
Agent Wolfe... I don't care.
乌尔夫探员 我不管
I wanna see his face.
我要看着他说
You've got 48 hours to get out.
给你48小时走人
Are you in pain?
你疼吗
The strain I gave myself gets to
我给自己注射的菌株
the hemorrhagic fever stage pretty quickly.
很快就引发血热了
Anyone you'd like us to contact, Mr. Crandall?
你有什么想联♥系♥的人吗 克兰德尔先生
Agent Aderholt --
艾德霍尔探员
We have channels we can use.
我们有渠道可以帮你
No doubt.
我知道
After so many years in your country as your unwelcomed guest,
在你们国家当了这么多年的不速之客
there is no one.
我没什么人可以联♥系♥
Besides, anyone who needs to know, knows.
再说 有必要知情的人都知道了
They don't know if you've told us anything.
他们还不知道你有没有向我们泄密
No. They don't know that.
是 他们不知道
Did you like it -- what you did?
你喜欢吗 你所做的事
It was exciting at first.
一开始很刺♥激♥
Like all new things.
就像发现了新大♥陆♥
Auspicious beginnings and all that.
一切都充满了胜利的曙光
I was committed to something.
我投身于此
And I was...invisible.
并且无形
To us?
对我们来说
T-To everyone.
对每个人
Made me feel special,
这让我感到与众不同
like I was the star in my very own movie.
我就像自己电影里的主角
Then...over time,
但...随着时间流逝
the thing that made it special, made me special,
这项工作的特殊性让我也变得"特殊"
my secret power, as it were...
我的特殊能力
...became a curse.
成了一个诅咒
I was alone, isolated.
我孤身一人 与世隔绝
Lonely. Very lonely.
非常孤独
I'd reach out to people.
我尝试着与人接触
Not friends, exactly.
没什么朋友
Maybe acquaintances, more like.
可能有几个熟人
But there was always...
但总是
a distance.
有一段距离
A...A barrier.
有一层障碍
The absence of closeness makes you...
友情的缺失
...dry inside.
令你内心干涸
But still committed.
但依旧忠于使命
It was the only thing I had left.
那是我仅剩的东西
Anything new? No.
有新消息吗 没有
But the longer they have William in custody,
但威廉在他们手里越久
the greater the risk to you.
你们的危险就越大
It's been a hard year. Yeah.
这一年很不容易 是啊
The problems pile up.
问题层出不穷
It's hard to know when it's too late.
很难知道什么时候就来不及了
If William talks to the FBI,
如果威廉向联调局交代了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表