剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You took a risk.
你选择冒险
You opened yourself up to her.
对她敞开心扉
That took faith.
那需要信心
In Paige.
对佩姬的信心
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I...feel...
我感觉
What?
什么
That you're out on a limb and you've handed me a saw.
你命悬一线 并且命运掌握在我的手里
None of us are in control.
我们并非在自己的掌控之中
Not really.
不完全是
Not ever.
也永远不会
Because we're in God's hands?
因为我们都在上帝的掌控中吗
I know you don't see it that way,
我知道你不这么认为
but there is something greater than this.
但的确有更伟大的存在
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I believe.
我相信
That doesn't always work,
虽然不总是管用
but most of the time... it makes things better.
但大多数时候它会让事情变好
You okay, Dad?
还好吗 爸爸
Let's get him home.
我们带他回家吧
Sure.
好
I know nobody can forgive what I did.
我知道没人会原谅我
I'm ashamed and...
我很羞愧
very sorry.
也很抱歉
Hey, Stan.
斯坦
One of the reports I put in for follow up
我的一份请求跟进对玛莎的调查的报告
on the Martha investigation came back with a curious detail.
返回来一个奇怪的细节
"Curious" is a curious word.
"奇怪"这个词让人很好奇
"When the door became stuck
门被卡住时
while attempting to remove some files,
盖德探员试着拿走一些文件
Agent Gaad pulled repeatedly."
反复拉了几次
More like Gaad went batshit on the mail robot.
更像是盖德攻击了邮件分拣车
Martha covered for him.
玛莎给他打了掩护
While it was being repaired,
分拣车送修期间
there was a 911 call from the repair facility.
修理设备那边报过警
Apparently, there was a death there.
那里发生了一起命案
Who?
谁死了
The owner's mother.
老板的母亲
Now, the report says natural causes.
报告说是自然死亡
He went for it.
他相信了
How is he?
他现在怎样
Scared, upset.
害怕 心烦
We, uh -- We didn't find the Level Four codes in his office.
我们没在他办公室找到第四级密♥码♥
But...
但是
they copied all of his computer discs,
他们拷贝了他电脑里的所有内容
so hopefully they're there.
希望里面有这些代码
You think he'll tell Young-Hee?
你觉得他会告诉英姬吗
I don't think so.
我想不会
But it's hard to really know.
但谁知道呢
This is Mrs. Hathaway.
我是海瑟薇夫人
Oh, hi.
你好
I have a message for you.
我有消息给你
Patty, it's me.
佩蒂 是我
I need to talk to you.
我有话对你说
Where did you go?
你去哪里了
Why you don't call me?
为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Something is not right about Don.
唐不太对劲
He's acting so...
他的行为很
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Please call b--
拜托回
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I thought we were driving Paige home in the van.
我以为是我们送佩姬回家
Yeah, it's not far from work for me,
是的 离我工作的地方不远
and I was on my way home, so...
我当时已经在回家路上了
Well, maybe you can come by a bit earlier
也许你下次可以早点来
and help out a bit next time.
帮忙做点什么
Maybe.
也许
I'll let her know you're here.
我会告诉她你来了
Okay.
好的
Pastor Tim.
蒂姆牧师
Um...you know, if...
你知道 如果
If you have something on your mind and...
如果你有心事
you know, you can't stop thinking about it --
你知道 你一直想这件事
you want to, but you -- you can't.
你不想一直想 但是 停不下来
I pray.
我会祈祷
For guidance.
希望得到指引
What if you...
那如果你
What if you don't... believe in God?
那如果你不信上帝呢
Or religion or prayer?
没有信仰 也不祈祷 该怎么办
None of those things matter.
这都不重要
It doesn't matter?
不重要
All that matters is how we treat each other.
重要的是我们如何对待对方
Is this forever?
会一直这样吗
With Pastor Tim and Alice?
跟蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝的关系
I don't know yet.
我也不知道
You know, Alice accused us of something that we didn't do,
爱丽丝因误会而指责我们
so that works to our advantage.
所以这对我们有好处
How?
怎么说
Well, she feels bad.
她很内疚
Pastor Tim feels the same.
蒂姆牧师也是
You understand?
你懂吗
You pretend to forgive them.
你假装原谅他们
Your father and I love you
你父亲和我很爱你们
and will do anything to keep this family together.
我们会不择手段维护我们的家庭
And maybe a difficult situation
或许棘手的状况
will get easier for all of us,
会变得不那么棘手
including Pastor Tim and Alice.
包括蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝
What about the tape?
那她的录音怎么办
I don't know.
我也不知道
But if it makes them feel good
但如果录音带存在某个保险箱里
knowing it's sitting in a safe somewhere,
会让他们觉得安心
maybe it's not such a bad thing.
或许也不是件坏事
Mom...
妈
Matthew told me something last week,
马修上周跟我说了件事
and I don't know if it's...
我不知道这事...
What?
什么事
Well, he said his dad's talking to him more,
他说他爸和他聊得越来越多
and he told him that he went out with the father
还跟他提到他和办公室里
of one of the secretaries in his office.
某个秘书的父亲一起出去
The secretary was a spy.
那秘书是个间谍
She just disappeared.
她人间蒸发了
I guess it was really hard for Mr. Beeman
我想对比曼先生来说
to talk to her father.
和她父亲谈话并不容易
I-I just went over there looking for Henry,
我只是去那找亨利
and he -- he started telling me this stuff.
然后他就开始跟我说这些
Can I drive? I need more practice.
能让我开车吗 我要多练习
That's Dad's job.
那是老爸的职责
It was worth a shot.
问问而已
Got a cigarette?
有烟吗
No, we don't.
没有
There's, uh -- there's a grocery store down there.
那儿有家杂货店
Hey, uh, guys, we don't want any trouble.
伙计们 我们不想惹麻烦
Why don't you just, uh, go ahead and take that.
这个 你拿去吧
How old are you?
今年几岁呀
Don't be scared, sweetheart.
别怕 小妞儿
No!
不
Paige!
佩姬
Paige.
佩姬
Let's go.
走吧
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表