剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
He's always traveling.
总是在旅行
Like, we were supposed to go to Epcot tonight,
比如 今晚我们本来要去未来世界的
But...they went away instead.
但他们离开了
Hm, where'd they go?
他们去哪儿了
I don't know. Paige told me, but I forgot.
不知道 佩姬跟我说过 但我忘了
Maybe New York?
可能是纽约
I think it's some kind of business trip.
貌似是出差
Henry, you're gonna miss the bus!
亨利 你要赶不上校车了
Not Henry.
我不是亨利
He's in the car.
他在车里
He found Matthew's cocoa puffs, so he's eaten already.
他找到了马修的可可泡芙 他已经吃过了
I'm -- I'm gonna give him a lift to school.
我 我会送他去学校
Uh, you don't have to drive him to school, Mr. Beeman.
你不用送他去学校的 比曼先生
Oh, it's no problem. You want a ride, too?
没什么 你要一起来吗
No. I'll -- I'll catch the bus.
不 我坐校车就行了
Okay.
行
So, your parents had to go away last minute, huh?
你父母临时出门了 是吧
Yeah, they, uh -- a client in New York,
是的 他们 一个纽约的客户
a really big client, was threatening to fire them,
很重要的一个客户 威胁要解雇他们
so they had to go and -- and fix it.
所以他们只能过去 解决问题
Oh, that's a bummer about Epcot, though.
去不了未来世界真是遗憾
Yeah, but I guess we'll -- we'll go again sometime.
嗯 不过我想我们会另找个时间去的
We went to Disneyland once.
我们去过一次迪斯尼乐园
It was fun.
很好玩
Well, I-I got to get ready to get the bus.
我得收拾好去赶校车了
Okay. See you later.
好的 再见
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
What does EST say about death?
自我实现小组是怎么说死亡的
I don't, um -- I don't know.
我不 我不知道
It never came up.
从没提到过
Gabriel said that our people were with my mother
加布里尔说我们的人在我母亲过世的时候
when she died.
有陪在她身边
That she wanted me to know she loved me.
她想让我知道她爱我
Paige knows we love her, right?
佩姬知道我们爱她 对吗
Of course she does.
当然了
We really have no choice with Pastor Tim.
蒂姆牧师的事我们别无选择
Hi, Martha.
嗨 玛莎
Hello, Agent Aderholt.
你好 艾德霍尔探员
How are you?
最近怎么样
Um, I'm fine. Thanks. You?
挺好的 谢谢 你呢
I'm so-so, to be honest.
说实话 一般吧
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Gene -- I never would have suspected him.
吉恩 我绝对不会怀疑他
Me neither.
我也是
I, um -- I have a lot of work to do, so...
我还有很多事得做 所以...
Yeah, sure, sure.
当然
Working late tonight?
今晚要工作到很晚吗
Uh, nope. Just going home.
不用 回家而已
Tv, wine, and bed.
看看电视 喝点酒就睡觉
I don't mean to take up your time.
我不是故意占用你的时间
It's just, I always enjoy talking to you, Martha.
只是我一直很喜欢和你聊天 玛莎
I enjoy talking to you, as well, Agent Aderholt.
我也喜欢和你聊天 艾德霍尔探员
Well, how about we grab that meal
不如我们吃顿饭吧
we've always been promising to get together?
我们一直说要一起吃顿饭
My -- my dinner plans just fell through, so I'm free.
我本来的晚饭计划泡汤了 所以我有空
Tonight? Yeah.
今晚吗 没错
Now, I'm not as entertaining as tv, but there will be wine.
或许我没有看电视有趣 但是会有酒喝
Sure.
好啊
Sure.
当然
Great. I'll make a reservation.
太好了 我去预订
Really looking forward to talking to you outside of this place.
很期待和你在工作以外的地方聊天
Me too.
我也是
You okay?
你还好吗
I just -- I'm not hungry.
我只是不怎么饿
Henry had his biology test today.
亨利今天有生物考试
You helped him study, right?
你辅♥导♥过他了 是吗
I thought you were.
我以为你辅♥导♥了
I told you I couldn't.
我告诉过你我没空
He probably didn't study at all.
估计他根本没学习
Maybe Paige helped him.
说不定佩姬帮他了
With all she has going on? There's no way she --
她现在这个状况根本不可能
You're worried about your kid's biology test?
你们在担心孩子的生物考试
What do I know?
我知道什么呢
I never had kids, but you got to eat.
我没有孩子 但是你得吃东西
She's not hungry.
她不饿
Not hungry or you have no appetite?
是不饿还是没有食欲
I don't know. I'm not sure.
我不知道 不是很确定
Are you nauseous?
你觉得反胃吗
A little, I think.
一点点 我认为
You look flushed.
你脸很红
You think she's getting sick?
你觉得她病了吗
Are you dizzy?
头晕吗
No.
不会
Have your bowel movements been normal?
你的排便正常吗
Yeah.
对
No diarrhea?
没有腹泻
No. I mean -- well, I-I haven't gone yet.
没有 我还没去上过厕所
Your pulse is a little high,
你的心跳偏快
but that could be a reaction to the antibiotic.
但这有可能是对抗生素起的反应
Well, how come we don't feel sick?
为什么我们没感觉不适
Everybody reacts to antibiotics differently.
每个人对抗生素的身体反应不一样
Look up.
看上面
Any pain?
会痛吗
So, it could be the antibiotics,
所以 这只是抗生素
or she could be getting it?
还是说她有可能感染了
After the beep, please leave your name,
请在哔声后留下你的姓名
a brief message, and a number where I can reach you,
留言 以及电♥话♥号♥码
and I'll call you back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回复
Um, it's me again.
又是我
I'm s-- I'm sorry to leave you so many messages.
我很抱歉给你留这么多语♥音♥信息
Um, it's just, something happened at work,
只是 工作上发生些事
and it's important, um...
这很重要...
Actually, uh, it's probably not a big deal.
事实上 也许不是什么事
I don't -- I don't need to go into detail
我...我没必要在留言里
on your phone message.
跟你说细节
Um, it's just that it's, uh...
只是...只是...
I need to hear from you within the hour because, um...
我需要你一小时内给我回电♥话♥ 因为...
I'm going to dinner with, um, someone from work,
我要跟一个同事去吃晚餐
a male colleague from work.
一个男同事
Really helpful if I could...
如果能事先跟你
discuss a few things with you beforehand.
讨论一些事会很有帮助
I'll be here for another hour, and then I'm leaving.
我一小时内都会在这 然后我就要走了
Unless you call me and t-tell me otherwise, I'm leaving.
除非你回电要我别去 否则我就要走了
So,
所以
call me back...
在那之前
before then, right away.
给我回电♥话♥
I love you.
我爱你
It -- it still might be the antibiotic.
还是有可能只是对抗生素的反应
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
If something happens --
如果不幸...
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Philip. Iit's not gonna happen.
菲利普 不会有事的
Please listen.
听我说
If something happens...
如果不幸...
you blame me for Pastor Tim and Alice.
你就把蒂姆牧师和爱丽丝的事推到我身上
Don't wait for Paige to get suspicious.
不要等到佩姬起疑才说
I'm not doing that.
我不会那么做的
Then you can just raise them here...
你可以在这里把他们抚养长大
Be Americans.
做美国人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表