剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
We, uh --
我们
We let go of a few accounts a while back.
我们前段时间放弃了一些客户
Made things easier.
这样轻松一点
Less money made things easier?
赚钱少了能更轻松
Some clients aren't worth the hassle.
有些客户不值得费那么多精力
Should've been a travel agent.
我就该去当个旅行社职员
Should've been a lot of things.
好多职业都后悔当初没选
You all right?
你没事吧
Tori and I broke up.
我和托丽分手了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
That's okay.
没事
I liked her a lot, but...
我很喜欢她 但是
She --
她
She just wasn't Sandra, you know?
她不是桑德拉 你懂吗
You want to go again?
还打吗
Uh, I got to get going.
我得走了
My new boss hits the goddamn roof
迟到五分钟
if we're five minutes late.
我的新上司就会暴跳如雷
There's this group of guys, the Munchkins.
有这么群人 一帮跟屁虫
They're always running after the Director, Webster.
他们总是跟在那个韦伯斯特局长后面
They walk like him, talk like him.
学他走路 学他说话
They even dress like him.
连穿着都学他
My new boss is a prime example.
我的新上司是个中翘楚
Kiss ass?
马屁精
Oh, way beyond.
比这夸张多了
What happened to your old boss?
你原来的上司怎么了
He retired.
他退休了
I just saw him.
我刚见过他
He's going on a long trip to Thailand.
他打算去泰国旅行
Great guy.
他是个好人
Now, he didn't give a shit how we got the job done,
他从来不管我们用什么手段来完成任务
just long as we stopped the Russians.
只要能阻止苏联人就行
There was a signal at William's site.
威廉发信♥号♥♥了
Have you heard from Gabriel?
加布里尔那里有消息吗
Why would William signal us
威廉为什么没有先联♥系♥加布里尔
without telling Gabriel first?
而是直接给我们发信♥号♥♥
I don't know, but we should go.
我不知道 但我们应该去见他
He wouldn't want to meet
他只有在确保
unless he was sure he could get clean.
不会被人跟踪的情况下才会想见我们
I'll signal Hans.
我去通知汉斯
Might be your best look yet.
这可能是你目前为止最好看的伪装
My source at the FBI is in Moscow now.
我在联调局的线人现在在莫斯科
You got her to Moscow?
你把她送去莫斯科了
You think she'll be able to, uh, adapt?
你觉得她能适应吗
She's alive.
她还活着
She's free.
她自♥由♥了
Free.
自♥由♥
Can't remember. What's that feel like?
早就不记得自♥由♥是什么感觉了
They've got me on a regular schedule now --
他们给我安排了一个定期时间表
three-man team once every two weeks, like clockwork.
三人小组 每两周见一次 非常规律
They're not suspicious or they'd be on me a lot more.
他们没有怀疑我 不然肯定会把我盯得更紧
I keep stumbling into teams
我总是碰到
that are covering other guys at the lab.
替实验室的其他人干活的小组
Where have you been?
你最近去哪了
They told me all communication should go through Gabriel
他们说所有的联络都必须通过加布里尔
or the Centre, not you.
或是中心 而不是你
We've been on a break.
我们休息了一段时间
A break?
休息
We get breaks?
我们还有得休息
Things were...
情况很...
We needed time.
我们需要点时间
We've been maintaining a couple of agents,
我们一直和几个特工保持着关系
but nothing big for...seven months.
但已经...七个月没有重大突破了
Sorry to interrupt your vacation.
抱歉打扰了你的假期
We just got something new in from Fort Detrick --
我们刚从迪特里克堡那拿到了新玩意
a modified strain of the Lassa virus.
基因改造过的拉♥萨♥病毒菌株
Causes a hemorrhagic fever that liquefies your organs.
会引起出血热 溶解器官
Makes your blood come out through your skin.
让血液从皮肤渗出
It's the worst thing I've ever seen.
那是我见过最可怕的东西了
It's on Level 4.
它在4级实验室
How close are you to getting me there?
你们多快能把我弄到那儿
We're making progress.
有所进展了
I was thinking about...
我在考虑
not telling the Centre about this.
不把这件事告诉中心
You pulled your agent out
你把你的特工撤出去了
when the Centre didn't want you to.
尽管中心并不想你这么做
That's different.
这不一样
It was a right decision.
那是正确的决定
I'd like to make the right decision.
我也想做正确的决定
I remember when I thought,
我记得我当时想着
uh, getting a sample of meningococcus was a big deal.
取得脑膜炎球菌样本是件了不起的事
Nobody needs this.
根本没人需要这个
The Americans have it.
但美国人拥有它
Or they're just testing it to make antidotes
或许他们只是用来测试以制♥作♥解毒剂
in case we use it like they say at my lab.
以防我们像他们在实验室里说的那样使用它
It's never enough for them.
他们永远欲求不满
I don't trust us with it.
我不放心交给自己人
You trust the Americans?
但你却相信美国人
No.
不
On the other hand,
另一方面
the threads on their containers
他们提供的线索
work most of the time.
大部分时候都有用
Hello. I'm John Cullum.
大家好 我是约翰·卡伦
In this evening's ABC Theater presentation of "The Day After,"
今晚ABC台将为您播放《浩劫后》
I play a father in a typical American family
我扮演一位典型美国家庭里的父亲
who experienced the catastrophic events
他经历了核武火力全开的
of a full-scale nuclear war.
战争浩劫
Before the movie begins,
电影开始前
we would like to caution parents
我们要提醒家长
about the graphic depiction of nuclear explosions
电影中核爆♥炸♥和其毁灭性的后果
and their devastating effects.
画面血腥
The emotional impact of these scenes
这些画面也许会造成
may be unusually disturbing,
特别不舒服的情绪冲击
and we are therefore recommending
因此我们建议
that very young children not be permitted to watch.
不要让年幼孩童观看
In homes where young people are watching,
在有年幼者观看的家庭里
we'd like to suggest that the family watch together
我们建议家人陪同
so that parents can be on hand to answer questions
如此一来父母能够随时回答和讨论
and discuss issues raised by the movie.
有关电影的问题
In a moment -- "The Day After."
即刻呈现 《浩劫后》
You taking everything you got?
能带的都带上了吗
Damn it, Maureen! It's an alert!
该死的 莫琳 只是警报而已
It is four sets of everything.
这是四套必备用品
It's just strictly by the book.
严格按照书里说的准备的
I'm scared is what.
我好害怕
This is an emergency.
紧急情况通报
All persons in transit
所有堪萨斯城
in the Kansas City metropolitan area,
城区区域的过境人员请注意
in advance of a probable attack...
鉴于可能会遭到攻击
Danny! Don't look!
丹尼 别看
I got you, son. It's all right. I got you.
有我在 儿子 没事了 有我在
Hello.
你好
Is anybody there?
有人在吗
Anybody at all?
谁都行
You okay?
你还好吗
Just thinking.
在想事情
Yeah, that was...intense.
是啊 那个场面确实很震撼
After watching that, I think maybe William was right.
看完了那个 我觉得威廉可能是对的
What if this time,
如果这一次
this one time we don't report back.
就这一次我们不汇报
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表